What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Abraxas/Khaleesi What's Really Going On/ The Life of Pablo the Hobo

Comments

• OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a more interesting thread I'm missing

j5xa2nwr9frx.jpg
    I pull the Mac out the closet, start firin
    For you cats outta pocket, stop tryin
    Take that, get back, clap iron
    You know, stay low, keep firin

But he dont respect his jaw
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yooo....if Pablo not in on this 🤬 .

He's reading this 🤬 ...

How you two feel about that?

He knows about us. I addressed this several pages back.

Yall need to stop worrying about my husband.

@Khaleesi

Some of us are more worried about you than him.

Personally speaking, I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about the fact that your husband.......child's father............actually knows that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind of fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

You might think everything's sweet, but Hector might just be laying back in the cut and letting you believe what you wanna believe.........yet plotting to hurt you in the worst possible way.

If you get nothing else from this, you need to realize that you can't put anything past anybody.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be worried about the most.

He gonna put some mexican brick weed in her car. Call the police. When she gets locked up take their baby back to mexico to live miserably ever after!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Lol man this 🤬 foolish on the real. A magician and a attention craving broad with baby who just got married to 🤬 she was never really feelin to begin with lol.

Must of been some intense skyping going on to fully invest yaself into this situation lol. But 🤬 it, its yall lives.

Weird mufuckas.

My 🤬 , wtf is a full investment? We ain't even met yet bruh. We both living our lives just the same as before we met. The only thing that changed is how we think of each other, on some real 🤬 .

Y'all need to settle down on the real

Love bruh.....love and what that brings is a full investment. For yall to not even have met and yet love eachother shows there is a full investment of feelings involved between yall too.

Look, she is an attractive chick but this whole situation just sounds weird as 🤬 .
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    🤬 u @westie

You know this is the most female interaction you get, you love it.

And 🤬 no, ftr.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simplicity is JG. Confirmed
  • Lurkristocrat
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Lol man this 🤬 foolish on the real. A magician and a attention craving broad with baby who just got married to 🤬 she was never really feelin to begin with lol.

Must of been some intense skyping going on to fully invest yaself into this situation lol. But 🤬 it, its yall lives.

Weird mufuckas.

My 🤬 , wtf is a full investment? We ain't even met yet bruh. We both living our lives just the same as before we met. The only thing that changed is how we think of each other, on some real 🤬 .

@Lurkristocrat
    You sound genuinely upset.

Is all of this bringing back memories of cp203 🤬 your girl while they was in the Army?

Ah 🤬 , thats exactly what it is...dammit.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Weird mufuckas.

giphy.gif
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insecurity is a 🤬
  • Lurkristocrat
    OhMars wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a more interesting thread I'm missing

j5xa2nwr9frx.jpg
    I pull the Mac out the closet, start firin
    For you cats outta pocket, stop tryin
    Take that, get back, clap iron
    You know, stay low, keep firin

But he dont respect his jaw

Cmon now.......lets give it a few more days before we start callin beans bluff.....

Thats sigel fam.....

The broad street bully!

terrell-owens-e13498065593271.png

• Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Weird mufuckas.

Love bruh.....love and what that brings is a full investment. For yall to not even have met and yet love eachother shows there is a full investment of feelings involved between yall too.

Look, she is an attractive chick but this whole situation just sounds weird as 🤬 .

In my mind a full investment would be either one of us dropping everything we got goin in our respective cities and living together. We ain't even got close to establishing that. Chill.

You 🤬 act like y'all ain't thought I was weird from the beginning. I've been mocked from the moment I talked about spirituality on here but that hasn't stopped me. Weird>>>orthodox

My Life ain't never been normal for me compared to most of y'all. And I plan on making it even stranger. Wait on it.
  • Lurkristocrat

Weird mufuckas.

In my mind a full investment would be either one of us dropping everything we got goin in our respective cities and living together. We ain't even got close to establishing that. Chill.

You 🤬 act like y'all ain't thought I was weird from the beginning. I've been mocked from the moment I talked about spirituality on here but that hasn't stopped me. Weird>>>orthodox

My Life ain't never been normal for me compared to most of y'all. And I plan on making it even stranger. Wait on it.

No doubt bruh, embrace the hate. Its the ic, at the end of the day we dont REALLY care what yall got going on. I honestly didnt pay enough attention n thought u was another poster this whole damn time even when i was playin gta which yall so i cant say i know ya post.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And @Purr I'm disappointed in you tora. We already talked about having mutual friends. Ain't no frontin over here.

Bgood.

This 🤬 just lost his damn mind.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Simplicius once y'all make it official will you allow her to have e-relationships?

This is a legit question lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

I thought I was JG, you 🤬 .

Seems like you always got that 🤬 on your mind, hmmmmm...

How 🤬 and unusual...

JG alias^^^^@thatdamnjay
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

I thought I was JG you 🤬 .

Seems like you always got that 🤬 on your mind, hmmmmm...

How 🤬 and unusual...

:s
  • MistyKnight
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Simplicius once y'all make it official will you allow her to have e-relationships?

This is a legit question lol

He'd be everything that I need.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about your husband/child's father knowing that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

You might think everything's sweet, but Hector might just be laying back in the cut and letting you believe what you wanna believe.........yet plotting to hurt you in the worst possible way.

If you get nothing else from this, you need to realize that you can't put anything past anybody.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be most worried about.

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

I'm worried about her..........not him.

I feel partly responsible for not taking her under my wing when I should have

But alas.........at the time............my attention was more focused on the matriculation of a young lady from NC.

Lmao.
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2016
    Always said I needed a real man to keep me in my place ;)
This discussion has been closed.