What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might check this one out.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Slowbro is a 🤬 problem
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Raichu, Marowak and Meowth now have Alohan forms. Raichu is electric and psychic now. Marowak is ghost and fire. Meowth is a dark type. I guess this means their pre evolved forms will also be different.

Dragonite and Zubat are also getting Alohan forms as well.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Raichu, Marowak and Meowth now have Alohan forms. Raichu is electric and psychic now. Marowak is ghost and fire. Meowth is a dark type. I guess this means their pre evolved forms will also be different.

Dragonite and Zubat are also getting Alohan forms as well.

Different designs as well?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went out and got a DS off of eBay just because of this thread. I'm 🤬 with the game lol
  • Sion
    I went out and got a DS off of eBay just because of this thread. I'm 🤬 with the game lol

Which game you got fam ?
  • Sion
    And are your pkmn levelled up and ready to battle ??
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Which game you got fam ?
    I got Alpha Sapphire but I just started
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iydtky2egf3y.png

Time to get one of the most OP Pokemon from EB Games.

But that's on Thanksgiving so I assume that means it's Tuesday. I'll try to get a code tomorrow though.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    iydtky2egf3y.png

Time to get one of the most OP Pokemon from EB Games.

But that's on Thanksgiving so I assume that means it's Tuesday. I'll try to get a code tomorrow though.

Hoopa event expires either tonight or tommorrow ...enter code 2016hoopa

and for the people that still don't have a Darkrai...enter Darkrai20
  • Sion
    I have 2 Hoopas, 3 Keldeo and I'm gonna get 2 Volcanion got dayum I'm on top of my Game !!!!!
  • Sion
    Suckas in gen 7 gonna trade me they whole sets for either or BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA !!!
  • Paprika
  • Sion
    How yall feel about some of the new pkmn that were released for gen 7 ??? In particular, Passimian, Oranguru, and Turtonator ??

I feel like those 3 are going to be OU FOR SURE. Turtonator might have the beat typing in the tier.
  • Sion
    Mang that battle royal 🤬 going to be craaaazy
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    im gonna miss the gym leader/Pokemon league quest when these games come out
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Dude the demo is out .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    NO MORE HMS 🤬
  • Paprika
    Downloading now.
  • Paprika
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

This alone makes the game GOAT.

If they have a hard difficulty this would be the perfect Pokemon game.
  • Paprika
    YO! Lol Team Skull is hilarious.

And Red ran us out of Kanto so we gotta restart life in Hawaii.
  • StoneColdMikey

Wait you're serious I didn't finish the demo and I knew I'm from Kanto but that's the reason we moved ? If this is the beginning of the game it's soooooooo different from all the other Pokémon games
  • StoneColdMikey
    Alolan Digglet looks like Donald trump
  • Paprika

Wait you're serious I didn't finish the demo and I knew I'm from Kanto but that's the reason we moved ? If this is the beginning of the game it's soooooooo different from all the other Pokémon games

Nah I was kidding. The main character looks like one of the youngster npcs that you battle in Pewter city.

The big sis even looks like an updated punk model from gen 5&6.
  • Sion
    I have an extra Volcanion for trade if anyone wants. Timid nature too. I'm looking before either a bold or calm nature Volcanion. I have a modest one but it's not for trade.

I'm open to whatever offers I get.

I also have Hoopa from that code. Yall better hurry up before they all go.