What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Logan "Wolverine 3" (2017)

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds promisin' but I kno' better than to look forward to these wack AF 🤬

Watchin' tho'. Online
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    Won't hold my breath on this film. Hope it does well but these Wolverine movies have been terrible.

The one against silver samurai was actually decent

Nah, if you ignored the story and watched for the action it was decent. Even though Adamantium is supposed to cut through swords and such, that never happened.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't hold my breath on this film. Hope it does well but these Wolverine movies have been terrible.

Nah, if you ignored the story and watched for the action it was decent. Even though Adamantium is supposed to cut through swords and such, that never happened.

Was decent cause first movie was trash and I went in part 2 with low expectations
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should make a professor X movie where the 🤬 mentally incapacitates ppl and runs over them with his wheelchair.

3o85xlskK9pbp68Mco.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Daredevil proved R rated could be very successful.

Deadpool?

Yeah lol. I always think one and say the other
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was decent cause first movie was trash and I went in part 2 with low expectations

Right. These X-men/Wolverine movies are like parodies.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do old man logan if theres no hulk?
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    why do old man logan if theres no hulk?

Why do people still think that being influenced by a comic arc or loosely adapting one = a direct translation.

Y'all should know better by now with all these modern superhero adaptations being released back to back going on 20 years straight.

The X-Men movie universe is not the X-Men comic book universe. It's the X-Men movie universe.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    http://collider.com/wolverine-3-logan-villain-revealed-boyd-holbrook/#images

Could be interesting to see how Mister Sinister and Pierce turn out in the movie.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited October 2016
    Logan looks like its going to be dark as 🤬 .

Set photos.

4z6zd42n9yms.jpg
    I'm guessing Wolvie slices this dudes arm off.

p6rxnjsfi2cv.jpg

9eswc6n11vb6.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niiice. I wonder if fox will start making more r rated comicbook films. We know x force will be r, doubt they would do an r rated xmen tho.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Niiice. I wonder if fox will start making more r rated comicbook films. We know x force will be r, doubt they would do an r rated xmen tho.

Marvel is killing off mutant's and pushing Inhumans. Fox may own the movie rights but Marvel still own the comic book rights to all of its characters and they're not going to push anything Fox related. Oddly enough they push Spiderman and it's a Sony owned movie character. I believe the Sony/Marvel collaboration keeps Marvel pushing Spiderman books though.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    They push dead pool like marvel able to make a marvel DP movie . Spider-Man is their most popular character they'll never not push him
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Would be dope if deadpool killed off every member of FOX (excluding his crew and Michael B. Jordan) all the actors, producers, directors involved in the X-Men projects then joined Fiege and marvel.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be dope if deadpool killed off every member of FOX (excluding his crew and Michael B. Jordan) all the actors, producers, directors involved in the X-Men projects then joined Fiege and marvel.

Then Deadpool wouldn't be Deadpool anymore if he joined Marvel
  • BangEm_Bart
    iron man1 wrote: »

Then Deadpool wouldn't be Deadpool anymore if he joined Marvel

He'd be on netflix though
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Global theatrical audience is much greater in volume than the netflix userbase. Fact.
  • BangEm_Bart
    But we get more of him.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    But we get more of him.

Not worth it I prefer he stay right where he is and Netflix he'd still be neutered.
  • BangEm_Bart
    True lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I could take 13 episodes of Deadpool tbh film is the perfect medium for him
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    u7a19v5blqtc.png

More set photos.