What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Broddie wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Dude working with Barry is a thawne calling it now.

He's obviously Alchemy.

I want it to be not that because it's too damn obvious with Draco Malfoye being a villain lol.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

He's obviously Alchemy.

I want it to be not that because it's too damn obvious with Draco Mafoye being a villain lol.

Plus the magic angle (alchemy) and the character traditionally carrying the philosopher's stone which we saw him use on Barry. Berlanti and Kreisberg can't resist that type of 🤬 .
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    The new timeline is dope. Jessie Quick now a speedster, what?? Did I say I love this new timeline??..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry is an idiot...

Not only is his partner Alchemy... The 🤬 knows Barry is the flash, and he is 100% aware of all the timeline changes
  • Dupac
    Dude literally inserted himself right in front of Barry nose and he can't tell he doesn't belong

Alchemy is like a parasite from Rick n Morty... 🤬 just interesting memories
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this time traveling stuff is making me not want to do it
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    But it's ok though cause Wally still alive lmfao

Barry and Iris first kiss for the 6th time in 3 seasons and 🤬 .

The sad thing is that in 2-3 of those three times ..her doppleganger was throwing the 🤬 at him while being on her horngry 🤬 and he didn't take that chance to smash on some scumbag 🤬

• Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoooo I haven't been watching Arrow for a min now but when did Felicity get a phatty DAMN
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Yoooo I haven't been watching Arrow for a min now but when did Felicity get a phatty DAMN

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/480783/arrow/p1

She been having one.
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    barry and jay went back to 1998 and they had the CW/WB's first show Dawson's Creek playing in the background lmao. 2-3 yrs later you would've seen smallville.

I like Draco malfoy on here so far. Reminds me of a british Doakes to Barry's Dexter.

Week 2 and the CW shows have been dope so far. I need to watch Supergirl, cuz supposedly the reviews on Superman were positive. I know Legends is gonna deliver though. I cant wait to see how they bring all the shows together.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay was Dawson's dad on the show as well lol
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yeah..I really want to like Barry...but I'd fight that dude over Iris....
  • Blazedadon87x
    King of GA wrote: »
    So yeah..I really want to like Barry...but I'd fight that dude over Iris....

Iris is bae ..thats a fact tho...he better take some lessons from Oliver and smash during this season before he does something stupid again
  • Dupac
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry gonna 🤬 around and create a timeline where black people enslaved crackers and colonized large portions of Europe.

watch joe be the king of central city and iris be the princess or some 🤬 . Barry be like, "ok this aint so bad..."
  • Blazedadon87x
    Barry gonna 🤬 around and create a timeline where black people enslaved crackers and colonized large portions of Europe.

watch joe be the king of central city and iris be the princess or some 🤬 . Barry be like, "ok this aint so bad..."

Black are already winning in the Arrowverse...might as well 🤬 around in that timeline to revive Amanda Waller and make her the president of the United States and Arghus along with Diggle and his brother being Green Arrow and Red Arrow while being the kings of Star City while making Tobias the first black Ra's Al ghul
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's obviously Alchemy.

Thought so
  • Blazedadon87x
    The Alchemy story arc should be a good time for Constantine to make an appearance since Team Flash is dealing with somebody that looks like he is using some form of Magic(Alchemy)
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's obviously Alchemy.

Thought so

That would be to obvious...🤬 last season everyone had theories on who Zoom is. I hope they wouldn't dumb it down.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall feeling the emo cisco ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Ship his mopey off to the movie universe and bring back the old Cisco.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Emo Cisco is done being emo as he brought the nicknames back. He'll be happier next week or at least happier than before.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so Barry f***'d things up so bad, he decided to sit his azzz down somewhere, and stay in the time line he's in?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flash is black goku