What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    And I hope y'all come with strong squads this gen because I'm already mapping out my final team and its going to be INCREDIBLE.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye

who got a link to the Rom tho?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I like how they not focusing on Megas
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Aye

You won't find one for a demo them 🤬 just gon wait until the full game drops. Fam just buy the game tho at least you can play with us online :+1:
  • Sion

Hey it's just a demo and when it comes out I'm sure there will be more megas this time around. I'd be surprised if there weren't. I'm almost certain Dragonite is gonna get one.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Aye

You won't find one for a demo them 🤬 just gon wait until the full game drops. Fam just buy the game tho at least you can play with us online :+1:

Can't do it bro. I dont have a 3DS and Skyrim drops in a week.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an extra Volcanion for trade if anyone wants. Timid nature too. I'm looking before either a bold or calm nature Volcanion. I have a modest one but it's not for trade.

I'm open to whatever offers I get.

I also have Hoopa from that code. Yall better hurry up before they all go.

I'll take that Volcanion for 3 pokemon you want bred.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

This alone makes the game GOAT.

If they have a hard difficulty this would be the perfect Pokemon game.

You can thank the soaring mechanic in ORAS that made the fly hm obsolete

The only HM i really use in battle is the surf hm
  • Paprika
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

Yeah you're right. Even with that Latios flute I still Fly with my Swellow.

And since everyone is going to be on the same page with the new game are you going to battle with us?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

Hey it's just a demo and when it comes out I'm sure there will be more megas this time around. I'd be surprised if there weren't. I'm almost certain Dragonite is gonna get one.

No new megas . That's what they said
  • Blazedadon87x
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

And since everyone is going to be on the same page with the new game are you going to battle with us?

yep...will have more time now after December since my final semester will be done for good.

it sucks that we can't use our Pokemon from the gen 6 games and the virtual console versions of RBY until January
  • Paprika
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

yep...will have more time now after December since my final semester will be done for good.

it sucks that we can't use our Pokemon from the gen 6 games and the virtual console versions of RBY until January

Oh take your time then, and good luck with your classes.

I haven't read any news on this game so I didn't know we can't transfer our pokemon over.
  • StoneColdMikey
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

Wait seriously !?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Actually I like that the first few runs people should do should be only Gen 7. Even though it's plenty of Pokes that's not gen 7 in the game
  • Sion
    @Paprika I have an extra Volcanion code if you want it hit me up in the 🤬 .... Same thing like when I had the extra Mew I gave you :+1:

Just let me know
  • Sion
    My thoughts for the demo

- FUN AF , no more HMs, riding Tauros was fun, battles are more detailed, music is good, it's a smoother and faster game. The scenery is just gorgeous

- since there are no new megas this means my team will likely be roughly the same more or less

- Z moves are going to change the meta game, if they're allowed in OU then I think Victini, Shaymin sky forme, Aegislash, Hoopa-U and Greninja will be legal in OU.

- since there's no new megas I wonder if Dragonite will get an aloha form he is in the aloha Pokedex....

- Haramo-O is going to potentially be a problem but that 4x weakness to fairy is hard to ignore, dayum near everyone has at least one on their team

- Greninja new form if there are more abilities like Battle Bond might replace mega stones

- the trials are better than gyms but I hope it doesn't become redundant. So far in cool with the changes made so far....

- I think this metagame will be more balanced
  • Blazedadon87x
    NO MORE HMS 🤬

Wait seriously !?

yea they pushed the pokebank update back to January ...

sadly they are some pokemon i would love to use that i didn't get a chance to use during my playthroughs in X and Omega Ruby
  • Blazedadon87x
    IDK about everyone else but im picking the hellcat fire starter pokemon if its really true that its secondary type will be poison
  • StoneColdMikey
    I heard it's dark
  • Sion
    Going once... I have a Volcanion, an Arceus and Darkrai spare cards I'm giving away. I haven't used the codes yet. I Know @Paprika wanted the Volcanion it's yours if you want it fam just let me know. If not cool I'll pass it to someone else. The other two are first come first serve....
  • Sion
    I hope the water one may be the best. If the fire one has poison typing he might be a problem if his moveset is tight and it has the right ability.
  • StoneColdMikey
    No he has a dark typing
  • StoneColdMikey
    Red and blue are in the game !
  • Paprika

@Sion appreciate the Volcanion but i won't be needing it anymore.
  • Sion

@Sion appreciate the Volcanion but i won't be needing it anymore.
    the

Dope no problem fam !!

Yo this game is shaping up to be more a lot more competitive, the guardians seem like they will be very viable. The Grass and Ghost starter looks interesting and I hope they dont 🤬 up the water and fairy one either. The grass and fairy, psychic and fairy or water and fairy guardians are gonna be a problem.....

Aloha Persian with technician might be viable too....

Game is looking great so far