What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

REAL WORLD BAD BLOOD(October 12th)

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any one got a websitr to watch it i missed the start of the season
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that biting lip 🤬 was 🤬 as 🤬 for both cats
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Any one got a websitr to watch it i missed the start of the season

It should be on mtv.ca that's how I used to watch em when I didn't have cable. Or watchseries.ag

@RickyRich
  • KingFreeman
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Ayo bruh.. the blonde haired chick on the far right..

Her name kim.

I played on this virtual 3D chat game with her called habbo hotel and she used to like me but she was annoying & weird as hell back then. Didnt look as good as she do now either..

I remember she used to go spend summers at her grandmas in NC and she always wanted to meet up but we never did. Most we did was text and talk on the phone and 🤬 but I barely paid attention to her cause like i said she was weird back then

It was like a group of us on that site that were really tight, we played it till we were all like 17 then we went from that to all just talking on MSN messenger. I remember she got bad as 🤬 by then so everybody was tryin to get at her. She used to always say she wanted to be a nun and she wont gone have sex because she really wanted to be one.

I knew she was doing modeling work for clothing sites & got tumblr/instagram famous but got damn she done made it onto tv now.

Just watched ep3. This 🤬 ain't shittttt fam. Straight hating ass 🤬 . I know damn well that 🤬 ain't no nun and she been 🤬 .

Lol but if ol girl rocking a fake British accent... I noticed a few times where the accent miraculously disappeared in the first few episodes and I thought she might be faking the funk so that's interesting.

And theo might gotta knock his cuz the 🤬 out off gp if he don't humble himself.

Can't stand dudes like Mike.

I hope the two white sisters scrap just cause.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Just caught up. This season is actually good so far.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm!
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    I hoping for the homie with the dreads to beat on Mike's ass.
    He seem's like the realest 🤬 so far.. smh at letting the police voluntarily search yo 🤬 !
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started watching, up to episode 3

Mike a d-bag

Tya look like a different chick without makeup. When she got makeup on she look like she went through the snapchat filter. And she been faking the accent all this time too...🤬 crazy

Robbie look like he's 🤬 , he just dont know it yet. Robbie's ex look like a trans

Theo cool, his cousin look like a bootleg Future

Jordan cute but she do got the struggle 🤬 .
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How has she been faking an accent though for like weeks and years
    That is insane
    She do seem kinda imbalanced and stuff too
    She is hella thick though so Smash
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it s a fake accent, then she has mental issues... remember when Britney Spears did the same 🤬 ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea kim exposed ole girl bout her accent but to be honest she ain't always acted black she used to act white as 🤬 but u know maybe that was just an online thing
  • Max.
    This dude swears he woulda been in the nfl
  • the ghost
    the ghost Craftsman The OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    Desai wrote: »
    I hoping for the homie with the dreads to beat on Mike's ass.
    He seem's like the realest 🤬 so far.. smh at letting the police voluntarily search yo 🤬 !

Nah. He let his cuz who was trying to put on for the fam go down for some 🤬 weed charge. Over 11 grams lol. He a 🤬 🤬 .

Theo need to knock his head off or get over it tho. Really no point dwelling on it 4+ years.
  • KingFreeman
    How has she been faking an accent though for like weeks and years
    That is insane
    She do seem kinda imbalanced and stuff too
    She is hella thick though so Smash

I used to work with a white dude that sounded like a Harlem 🤬 . Worked with that dude 5 years and he never slipped up once lol. Even around his family. I was knocking his older sister off and she telling me that's how he been since they went on a trip to NY when he was 12 and 🤬 .
    That white boy was solid tho. Insisted I smash on sis (although I never admitted I hit) and he had hands (he got rushed one night and he took 3 cacs out straight one hittas. He was "my 🤬 " from then on).
  • vagrant-718
    edited November 2016
    Max. wrote: »

I need to google this dude cause he said he had the longest punt return, then he told Robbie he was the Qb. Which one were you? Cause last time I check, Qb don't return punts And....

If you was so great why didn't you go the undrafted route?
  • KingFreeman

I need to google this dude cause he said he had the longest punt return, then he told Robbie he was the Qb. Which one were you? Cause last time I check, Qb don't return punts And....

Is there an actual rule that says they can't tho? And I think he said he broke that record in high school.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

u never didnt hs football did you? m ost hs football players play multiple positions...i used to play 4 diferent positions in one game.......matter of fact our QB was the lead punt returner
  • vagrant-718
    edited November 2016
    Looked him up, look like he was wr/qb/kr/db/rb

so my bad Theo
  • vagrant-718
    edited November 2016
    Here's Theo high school bio. If he as talented as he said he is, could've went in undrafted

97pr2v.png
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone watched this week ep
  • Max.
    Yeah
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 named Will are 2/2 for being lames on this show.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That peter dude is a 🤬 weird ass mother 🤬