What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who has handled rap beef the best in all of Hip Hop?

245

Comments

  • Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam'ron
    CUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTIIIIIIIISSSS
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    How could anyone say Pac? His beefs got him killed.
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Maybe Ice Cube secondly because he kept just winning in every way possible as NWA went in on him.....but the Cypress Hill beef somewhat blemishes his record in terms of beef...

    And Common

    Yeah forgot about common
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2Pac
    Did pacs rap beefs really get him killed?... or was it being reckless & dumb in Vegas that got him shot up
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all need to stop telling that lie about Pac getting killed over rap beef.

    He dissed Bad Boy, Fugees, Nas, Jay Z, Mobb Deep, Eazy E, and alot of other people that never laid a finger on him.

    What got him killed was getting involved in street 🤬 . Gang 🤬 . 🤬 that had nothing to do with rap. And even if rap did get him killed, how is that his fault? If Jay killed Nas after Ether, does that make Jay the winner and Nas the loser in the RAP BATTLE?

    But to be clear, the 🤬 that got Pac killed had everything to do with running around with gangs and nothing to do with music.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    The Comedian of rap beefs. Dissed Nas, Jay, 50 Cent and stood tall throughout them all. His Curtis sketches were hilarious.

    If you think about all of the negative things people say about those 3, Cam brought a lot of it to the forefront.

    He also did this
    hqdefault.jpg

    And can we even say Cam ever actually out rapped anybody that he went at? Maybe 50 but that's literally it.
  • Tsotsi Cape TownTsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    LOX comes to mind...so does Master P
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Z
    I wanna change my vote to Game.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ Gucci Mane

    He killed a man in self defense and never made an impressive diss song against anyone he supposedly had issues with.

    Gucci doesn't belong in this thread. At all.
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically you want to know who had they best diss records.

    Game/Lox/Beanie-SP
  • PaprikaPaprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam'ron
    Sion wrote: »
    How did Pac handle it the best when it got him killed in the end ?

    In the Reason 🤬 are gonna say Hov or NaS SMMFH. In truth it's 50 Cent, he went at everyone and humiliated them. To the point where 🤬 largely try to avoid him. If you say Jay-Z, you have to say he's the best at avoiding beef because that's the whole purpose of subliminals - to actually avoid the confrontation. NaS has really only had public beef with Jay, you can say Biggie but that was more subliminal than anything.

    50 Cent easily takes this..... But at the same time this The Reason so I'll understand if 🤬 don't agree with 50.

    But 50 lost game and had to go to court over that tape he dropped during the Ross beef. That's an L.

  • bears2248bears2248 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    LL Cool J
    LL Cool J
  • supergangstersupergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas And Prodigy
  • raheemclassickraheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay Z
    Jay Z outsmarts his rivals"
    He knows it's only music, and being it's that, he makes money off of it.

    This is not beef, this is rap homie
    I don't have a scratch on me
    You feel Jay soft, rip Jay off
    Damn I'm only worth over a hundred million"

  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Z
    Pac is dead because of rap beef. I wouldn't say he handled it well at all.
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Z
    Jay becoming one of the most powerful men in Rap after getting ethered. Not bad at all.
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Z
    Sion wrote: »
    How did Pac handle it the best when it got him killed in the end ?

    In the Reason 🤬 are gonna say Hov or NaS SMMFH. In truth it's 50 Cent, he went at everyone and humiliated them. To the point where 🤬 largely try to avoid him. If you say Jay-Z, you have to say he's the best at avoiding beef because that's the whole purpose of subliminals - to actually avoid the confrontation. NaS has really only had public beef with Jay, you can say Biggie but that was more subliminal than anything.

    50 Cent easily takes this..... But at the same time this The Reason so I'll understand if 🤬 don't agree with 50.

    50 did way too much damage though. Went at too many people. Literally 🤬 the game up. I believe NY rap would be in a better place if 50 wasn't so ruthless.
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent
    Karl. wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    How did Pac handle it the best when it got him killed in the end ?

    In the Reason 🤬 are gonna say Hov or NaS SMMFH. In truth it's 50 Cent, he went at everyone and humiliated them. To the point where 🤬 largely try to avoid him. If you say Jay-Z, you have to say he's the best at avoiding beef because that's the whole purpose of subliminals - to actually avoid the confrontation. NaS has really only had public beef with Jay, you can say Biggie but that was more subliminal than anything.

    50 Cent easily takes this..... But at the same time this The Reason so I'll understand if 🤬 don't agree with 50.

    50 did way too much damage though. Went at too many people. Literally 🤬 the game up. I believe NY rap would be in a better place if 50 wasn't so ruthless.

    Stop that he killed NY 🤬 . NY killed NY. Rappers from there been beefin with eachother way before 50 came into the picture and even after
  • northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Pac is dead because of rap beef. I wouldn't say he handled it well at all.

    No. Like it's been stated already, it was some LA gang 🤬 that got him killed.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    How did Pac handle it the best when it got him killed in the end ?

    In the Reason 🤬 are gonna say Hov or NaS SMMFH. In truth it's 50 Cent, he went at everyone and humiliated them. To the point where 🤬 largely try to avoid him. If you say Jay-Z, you have to say he's the best at avoiding beef because that's the whole purpose of subliminals - to actually avoid the confrontation. NaS has really only had public beef with Jay, you can say Biggie but that was more subliminal than anything.

    50 Cent easily takes this..... But at the same time this The Reason so I'll understand if 🤬 don't agree with 50.

    50 did way too much damage though. Went at too many people. Literally 🤬 the game up. I believe NY rap would be in a better place if 50 wasn't so ruthless.

    Stop that he killed NY 🤬 . NY killed NY. Rappers from there been beefin with eachother way before 50 came into the picture and even after

    He definitely damaged it more than any one person in NY.

    He was the ONE New Yorker who saw Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and Fat Joe making a New York anthem and had a problem with it. NY has problems like any other city, but no other city had people splitting to one side or the other afraid to seem like a traitor in a manufactured war.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically you want to know who had they best diss records.

    Game/Lox/Beanie-SP

    No, I want to know who handled their rap beefs the best. 50 rarely put out good diss records but his flare for the theatrical earned him a place in this conversation.
  • walwynwalwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Wu
  • PaprikaPaprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam'ron
    Jay being a business man is separate to him being a rapper in a beef.

    Jay had to cry for Nas' concert to be canceled. Jay should be called Ditto for all of the rappers he tried to transform into. L.

    But he has bars for Ron Browz. /s

    Ether Boy!
Sign In or Register to comment.