What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku life risking attack was probably a flying headbutt
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was gonna suggest the Dragonfist, but I've only seen it used in GT and the movies.
  • OmegaConflict

I was gonna suggest the Dragonfist, but I've only seen it used in GT and the movies.

Kaioken dragonfist?
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    @gemini86, @jono, & @Blazedadon87x yall got me reminiscing bout my old days as an anime fan/otaku. I had a pretty decent collection a decade ago. Forgot I had this profile online.

http://fumoffu.filmaf.com/owned

great collection. i remember i was into Guyver when i saw the first 2 live action movies and then they stopped making the anime. Yugioh(the first one) was dope to me.

i know its off topic but Xenogears is my favorite game of all time and i had always hoped there was an Anime for that. kind of reminded me of Gundam

psx_808.jpg

that damn game was the truth !!! i might even throw this joint on the vita and get it in

one of the top 5 JRPGS I ever play

Chrono Trigger
    Xenogears
    Final Fantasy 7
    Mega Man X Command Mission
    The Main series Pokemon games/Super Mario RPG

My top 5

Final Fantasy 8
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy 6
    Wild Arms 2
    LOZ: ALTTP

The main series pkmn games were GOAT too

I 🤬 with FF up to 9 and X I didn't really care for those.

Wild Arms and Chrono Trigger were fun as hell too. I never would have played any of those without playing Mario RPG first. That woke me up to RPG games.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a kid I used to be tight when I used to watch DBZ on channel 11 on sundays and after goku arrived on namek they always showed raditz coming to earth in the next Ep lol.

Triggered
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    exss23w72fiu.jpg
    Toriyama stealing ideas again

🤬 this that pokemon volcanion Toeiyama a fruit I'm tripping 🤬 rn

Wtf

aye my bad I was tripping hard when I posted that
  • OmegaConflict
    exss23w72fiu.jpg
    Toriyama stealing ideas again

🤬 this that pokemon volcanion Toeiyama a fruit I'm tripping 🤬 rn

Wtf

aye my bad I was tripping hard when I posted that
    Do you have any expectations for the next saga?
    Got him
  • OmegaConflict
    Next saga they're going to require another villain as dynamic as Zamasu. I'm sure AT will create one and also revive an old one. I remember thinking there's no way they could make a worse villain than Frieza and then came Cell and Buu....

I would love if they threw Broli in there somewhere....

Someone needs to undo black killing all the gods because we may not have another tournament
  • OmegaConflict
    And the super dragonballs were destroyed
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next saga they're going to require another villain as dynamic as Zamasu. I'm sure AT will create one and also revive an old one. I remember thinking there's no way they could make a worse villain than Frieza and then came Cell and Buu....

Someone needs to undo black killing all the gods because we may not have another tournament

They way I understood it was he killed all the gods in the other timelines, not the main one
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gemini86, @jono, & @Blazedadon87x yall got me reminiscing bout my old days as an anime fan/otaku. I had a pretty decent collection a decade ago. Forgot I had this profile online.

http://fumoffu.filmaf.com/owned

great collection. i remember i was into Guyver when i saw the first 2 live action movies and then they stopped making the anime. Yugioh(the first one) was dope to me.

i know its off topic but Xenogears is my favorite game of all time and i had always hoped there was an Anime for that. kind of reminded me of Gundam

psx_808.jpg

that damn game was the truth !!! i might even throw this joint on the vita and get it in

one of the top 5 JRPGS I ever play

Chrono Trigger
    Xenogears
    Final Fantasy 7
    Mega Man X Command Mission
    The Main series Pokemon games/Super Mario RPG

My top 5

Final Fantasy 8
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy 6
    Wild Arms 2
    LOZ: ALTTP

The main series pkmn games were GOAT too

Thought I was the only one up on Wild arms. I beat all the hidden bosses in 1 and 2. Ragu o Ragala was 🤬 difficult.

Man i was on the last disk of wild arms 2 and the 4th disk of legend of dragoon about to beat both and my step pops erased my memory card. Man i took both them 🤬 back to game stop, 🤬 i just started playing legend of dragoon again last year
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Next arc vegeta and goku link up with cabba on planet vegeta in w/e universe it is I forgot and take care of w/e villain is there

Cabba eventually goes blue with their help

Mostly a vegeta centered arc though where he actually sees kinda his home planet again and goku can see for the first time what it's like to be around his people

I know I'm nice but hold your applause
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah don't revive any more old villains, Frieza was wack tbh

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Next arc vegeta and goku link up with cabba on planet vegeta in w/e universe it is I forgot and take care of w/e villain is there

Mostly a vegeta centered arc though where he actually sees kinda his home planet again and goku can see for the first time what it's like to be around his people

Ehhh but they're peaceful right ???
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next saga is the tournament. I bet there's gonna be someone there that beats Hit with ease. I honk Trunks will also fight in the tournament as well.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Next saga is the tournament. I bet there's gonna be someone there that beats Hit with ease. I honk Trunks will also fight in the tournament as well.

Pikkon from the other world tournament will show up. I'm calling it now!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they are going to waste a whole episode with goku and vegeta getting their 🤬 beat then have then fuse.

Filler at its finest

They ain't do that with buu?

The difference is they did that on purpose to pad the show for American releases. 🤬 didn't get filler like that

Wtf no they didn't. The buu saga came out YEARS before the show had plans to be released in America. The show was scrapped in America after goku arrived on Namek. Then there was a high demand years later. You don't know what you're talking about

yea ...the first dubbed versions of the first 50 episodes of Dragon Ball Z were dubbed by a different company in 95-97 i think than Funimation decided to pick up where it left off using new cast of voice actors

Saban, Funimation, Pioneer/Geneon USA, Bandai Entertainment (may the latter two companies RIP) were the financiers, the Ocean Group was the original dubbing studio. And @gemini86 & @Blazedadon87x are 100% correct here.

Bandai put me on to Outlaw Star, G Gundam,Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop,Gundam 00, Gundam Seed, Code Geass, and Eureka Seven in the 2000 decade....

gahdamn would you look at this nerd 🤬 ...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    texas409 wrote: »
    So they are going to waste a whole episode with goku and vegeta getting their 🤬 beat then have then fuse.

Filler at its finest

The difference is they did that on purpose to pad the show for American releases. 🤬 didn't get filler like that

Wtf no they didn't. The buu saga came out YEARS before the show had plans to be released in America. The show was scrapped in America after goku arrived on Namek. Then there was a high demand years later. You don't know what you're talking about

yea ...the first dubbed versions of the first 50 episodes of Dragon Ball Z were dubbed by a different company in 95-97 i think than Funimation decided to pick up where it left off using new cast of voice actors

Saban, Funimation, Pioneer/Geneon USA, Bandai Entertainment (may the latter two companies RIP) were the financiers, the Ocean Group was the original dubbing studio. And @gemini86 & @Blazedadon87x are 100% correct here.

Bandai put me on to Outlaw Star, G Gundam,Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop,Gundam 00, Gundam Seed, Code Geass, and Eureka Seven in the 2000 decade....

But you in this thread though...
  • Beta
    edited November 2016

Ehhh but they're peaceful right ???

Goku peaceful though right? They suppose to be peace keepers...well guess what? Peace ain't being kept....lol

So they need help and cabba gets in contact with chompa who gets in contact with beerus who tells vegeta and at first vegeta goes alone for about 4-5 eps while goku plays with zeno or something then goku eventually finds his way there but it's in a secondary role as I said it's a vegeta centered arc and he can win some battles and blah blah
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piccolo needs to train with Whis since he already has 🤬 ki in him from fusing with Kami and then take Goten, Kid trunks and Gohan into the hyperbolic time chamber and train them and then fight in the Omni verse tournament.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Piccolo needs to train with Whis since he already has 🤬 ki in him from fusing with Kami and then take Goten, Kid trunks and Gohan into the hyperbolic time chamber and train them and then fight in the Omni verse tournament.

Vegeta destroyed it remember?
  • Beta
    Piccolo's fighting style is ruthless so him fighting again would be nice to see. He used to put in work when he could actually beat 🤬
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

Filler at its finest

But you in this thread though...

exactly what i said and Dragon Ball is an anime show just like the others i listed
  • OmegaConflict
    Piccolo's fighting style is ruthless so him fighting again would be nice to see. He used to put in work when he could actually beat 🤬

Bruh shut up about piccolo already
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should revive Nappa and Raditz and have them have a relationship similar what Goku and Vegeta have now and come and smash everything. Straight two on two battle.