What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ayo Goldie...

geechee slim
geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesisMembers Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
...wsup brah.

stone%20cold%20stare_1467160360933_3536790_ver1.0.jpg?preset=534-401

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie_
    On the real, I haven't wrote in so long it'll take me a few weeks to get back in my zone. I think you and @Micmacmar3of3m would be a dope battle. I'll battle the winner of that.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    On the real, I haven't wrote in so long it'll take me a few weeks to get back in my zone. I think you and @Micmacmar3of3m would be a dope battle. I'll battle the winner of that.

I already battle Mac. We had an instant classic. It was like Dizaster vs. Cassidy all over again.

Good luck whenever you feel like sparring with your old buddy let me know man.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

I already battle Mac. We had an instant classic. It was like Dizaster vs. Cassidy all over again.

Link
  • _Goldie_

Damnn, I remember , that 🤬 was a fire battle too. I'm down for Jan. Ima be out of the country for most of Dec.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

nanhzjlshtez.gif
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd say it was more like qp vs qp
  • geechee slim
    gns wrote: »

Link

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/544153/geechie-slim-vs-micmacmar3of3m

• geechee slim

Damnn, I remember , that 🤬 was a fire battle too. I'm down for Jan. Ima be out of the country for most of Dec.

Imma see you for this new years special. If anybody else wanna get off some bars holla @ me.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo geechee...what happened to pikachu?
  • geechee slim
    edited November 2016
    AP21 wrote: »
    yo geechee...what happened to pikachu?

They done put their money together and moved out. I honestly haven't heard from him or her since April.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    o2ai75hmexye.jpg

Knock da baby out da playpen!!!
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its been awhile....I got some bars to slap a 🤬 wit
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets get it popping
  • geechee slim
    its been awhile....I got some bars to slap a 🤬 wit

Lets 🤬 go. How about 48 bars or so? Three 16's, next Friday?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    So Claire dont post here anymore, so whos next?
  • _Goldie_

That's the 2nd mf I sent to rich dolaz,1st was A1000miles.

My IC battle resume is pretty 🤬 legendary.

2 bodies/rich dolaz

2 classics with Geech and Harlem/Nate

Only battle that was avg was my battle vs Dub and that's mainly my fault cuz I submitted my bars late so the battle wasn't judged.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Only battle that was avg was my battle vs Dub and that's mainly my fault cuz I submitted my bars late so the battle wasn't judged.
    Im the only with clear Ws.
  • Trollio

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Calm down surf
  • Trollio

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Calm down goodz
  • DOPEdweebz
    Trollio wrote: »

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Calm down goodz
    Calm down Osolo.
  • Trollio

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Calm down goodz
    Calm down Osolo.

Calm down jesse james
  • DOPEdweebz

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Calm down goodz
    Calm down Osolo.

Calm down jesse james

Youre like a 🤬 my 🤬 . Make up ya mind.
  • Trollio

2 bodies/rich dolaz

Calm down goodz
    Calm down Osolo.

Calm down jesse james

Youre like a 🤬 my 🤬 . Make up ya mind.

You 100% 🤬 made