What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After watching this episode, Trunks really makes it easier to hate adult gohan. Father son galick gun was goat 🤬 . Also I don't get why Vegeta and goku weren't ssb before fusing, hopefully that'll be explained in the next episode. Zamasu really trying to make an all 🤬 world for 🤬 gods only. That 🤬 is unreal!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2016
    And props to the 🤬 in here who said Vegeta would get some shine in this arc. Last few episodes Vegeta been the star holding 🤬 down.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This arc has been dope AND vegito is back
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Because that's why Zamasu is 🤬 up. You're not supposed be transformed before you fuse. They explained that in the Buu saga . Fuse in your base first
  • CashmoneyDux
    Because that's why Zamasu is 🤬 up. You're not supposed be transformed before you fuse. They explained that in the Buu saga . Fuse in your base first

I thought it was because they 🤬 up his goku black half
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Yeah goku black fused while he was super Saiyan rose z. Which is while he looks 🤬 up in the next episode
  • KnowReasonForPeace

I must've missed this. You remember what episode it was explained so I can go check it out?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Nope just start when old Kai first explains potarras
  • CashmoneyDux
    Nope just start when old Kai first explains potarras

Is that Canon?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Just looked it up. Too much strain on the body which will shorten their lifespan tremendously, which pretty much sums up next week's episode unless they throw a plot twist in there somewhere.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His body messing up is due to him being damaged faster than he can regenerate. Remember, a few episodes back they could blow off Zamasu's head but he would come back shortly. With Vegito as SSBSS he has a lot more consistent power to deal damage.

And honestly the power gap for them fusing is huge. SSRSS and a SSJ2 level Zamasu shouldn't be stronger than SSBSS. The only advantage in this new form is immortality.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Galick Gun finally won a beam struggle. What a time.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scene with Kameshouse foreshadows that maybe Roshi is alive in that timeline
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Random ass android 8 cameo

Nobody cares about that 🤬 though
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2016
    Beta wrote: »

I just wanna see Vegeta get 🤬 at Trunks about another Android :joy:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Damn, the first arc from GT was 🤬 terrible.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like vegeto is gonna wipe the floor with Zamasu. I dot think anyone can 🤬 with him
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Father Son Galick Gun was dope AF.

My 🤬 Vegito Bike!!!
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    The scene with Kameshouse foreshadows that maybe Roshi is alive in that timeline

he is alive if you eve watch the History of Trunks OVA that explained how Trunk's timeline was in anarchy by the Android and how it led up to Mecha Frieza/Android/and Cell arcs
  • StoneColdMikey
    The baby arc and omega Shenron one was dope that's it .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

I just wanna see Vegeta get 🤬 at Trunks about another Android :joy:

DO I HEAR SIX??!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking due to that halo being destroyed it must've been helping regulate his new powers somehow. Vegito destroys it and Zamasu energy starts going haywire and he mutates. Vegito looks a bit damaged as well so he must have to go all out this time unlike Buu. Zamasu 2.0 still has Goku blacks crazy power increase cheat.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    The baby arc and omega Shenron one was dope that's it .

I agree with you as far as the Shadow Dragon/Omega Shenron Arc,but GT was just terrible in general with the exception of this and Super Android 17 arc

if Super is gonna be around for a few more years than I think it will be cool if they recycle the Shadow Dragons and Omega Shenron as the final enemies of the series but with a different storyline