What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima need tyron woodley to keep his belt Saturday
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Gyal bend ova stove but she nuh cook smfh

Damn. Harry got himself a sista huh

She's mixed and white passing

Apparently not white enough in their eyes if they making racist comments about her.
    She not black
    MissK wrote: »
    Gyal bend ova stove but she nuh cook smfh

Damn. Harry got himself a sista huh

She's mixed and white passing

Apparently not white enough in their eyes if they making racist comments about her.

Exactly. Not all mixed people are trying to pass foh. Trust me she's as much a 🤬 as anyone to whites

She not black
    0ca091db80ba64d822b59906a6806045.jpg
    meghanmarkle.jpg?itok=vQSHF3_fMeghan-Markle.jpg

This is her mom so yea she is black. my mom was the same complexion. FOH

2423af9881678a535f09e5cb4f3306f7.jpg

WTF???

They look like they're the same age.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever sit back and peep people and wonder what makes them do certain 🤬 ? Like, it aint in you to do the 🤬 . So you cant really fathom the thought process or emotions necessary to do things.

Member back in the day, someone i know came into some money. And the person is real generous, type of person where if im set ur set. They iced themselves out, this back in the late 90s early 2000s. So they iced themselves out, had the expensive leather jackets, name brand clothes.

That 🤬 that make u look like you got dough, in that time period, u feel me. So they was like, if you wit me. You gone be draped in this 🤬 too. And this was after i realized myself that im not into material 🤬 . but it made them so happy, i thought mayne my thinking is 🤬 up.

So i get drapped out, and im already a handsome 🤬 . all the hoes lookin, all the 🤬 hatin..my lowkey personity just dont vibe with mufuckas eyein me. So i went back to my bummy look that i feel comfortable in. simple tee, simple jeans, timbs or team nikes.

but i always wondered what makes a person want that attention. how does it make em feel to get that attention. not in a bad way, i aint shittin on them for feeling that way. i just dont get it.

its all basically for a woman. If all women only liked men for their brains and not wallets or what they drove or how they dressed, we would all be some plain poindexter lookin muthafuccas..imo
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    v8eloc7jlqr2.jpg

What makes you Hillary extremists any different from trump extremists?

I didn't vote for either breh.

Here's a interesting read though

The United States Electoral College is the body that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they choose "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular candidates

Technically all of that is true, but that's not how it's actually been put into practice.

Basically, whoever wins the popular vote in each state gets all the electoral votes for that particular state.

Even though the "electors" might have the power to do otherwise, I don't think they've ever done so.

Therefore, the popular vote is still the deciding factor in who wins the presidency...........albeit not directly.

They have done so
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever sit back and peep people and wonder what makes them do certain 🤬 ? Like, it aint in you to do the 🤬 . So you cant really fathom the thought process or emotions necessary to do things.

Member back in the day, someone i know came into some money. And the person is real generous, type of person where if im set ur set. They iced themselves out, this back in the late 90s early 2000s. So they iced themselves out, had the expensive leather jackets, name brand clothes.

That 🤬 that make u look like you got dough, in that time period, u feel me. So they was like, if you wit me. You gone be draped in this 🤬 too. And this was after i realized myself that im not into material 🤬 . but it made them so happy, i thought mayne my thinking is 🤬 up.

So i get drapped out, and im already a handsome 🤬 . all the hoes lookin, all the 🤬 hatin..my lowkey personity just dont vibe with mufuckas eyein me. So i went back to my bummy look that i feel comfortable in. simple tee, simple jeans, timbs or team nikes.

but i always wondered what makes a person want that attention. how does it make em feel to get that attention. not in a bad way, i aint shittin on them for feeling that way. i just dont get it.

its all basically for a woman. If all women only liked men for their brains and not wallets or what they drove or how they dressed, we would all be some plain poindexter lookin muthafuccas..imo

good point
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vuom4sqd40dx.png

Those kegels work wonders though
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ICLadies
    Rep your box
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »

@ICLadies
    Rep your box

The last one is not a 🤬 .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im listening to NEW A Tribe Called Quest songs!! I'm really doing it!!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the weakest Tarantino movie is Death Proof

I can agree with this. In no means is it a bad movie though, i still liked it. I thought Planet Terror was the better film out of the "Grindhouse" films.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ICLadies
    Rep your box

fjxeybb0z10c.gif

...bruh.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    the weakest Tarantino movie is Death Proof

I can agree with this. In no means is it a bad movie though, i still liked it. I thought Planet Terror was the better film out of the "Grindhouse" films.

Inglorious Basterds
    Pulp Fiction
    Jackie Brown

That's my top 3 Tarantino films on that order
  • deadeye
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    It's a sad day in America. And all of you 🤬 who decided to stay home and not vote like it was a badge of 🤬 honor. 🤬 YOU! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

you'll be aight...u tough right?

@ :43 - 1:00

Welcome to the new Reagan Era.

I don't give a 🤬 what anyone says

East Coast gansta rap >>>>>>>>>>>>

No doubt.

No other sound comes close.
  • SolemnSauce

@ICLadies
    Rep your box

The last one is not a 🤬 .

word, i think thats Batman in the multiverse scene in BVS.
  • Lou Cypher
    Mine:

Jackie brown
    Pulp fiction
    Django
  • deadeye
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    It's a sad day in America. And all of you 🤬 who decided to stay home and not vote like it was a badge of 🤬 honor. 🤬 YOU! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

you'll be aight...u tough right?

@ :43 - 1:00

Welcome to the new Reagan Era.

I don't give a 🤬 what anyone says

East Coast gansta rap >>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea. Black dudes with italian names in hip hop was great
  • Lou Cypher
    @MissK the vape shop I go to made a cap'n crunch with berries flavor that is pretty Damn tasty!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
  • Idiopathic Joker
    I love you guys