What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    Dark Void got nerfed hard

This video could have been summed up in 5 minutes SMMFH this 🤬 talking about nothing 90% of the time. Scizor is going to be GOAT cuz now he can 🤬 recover off of leech life buff got dayum. Scizor been GOAT.

Here's the link to the buffs/nerfs

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/EmZ0AjNQ-major-sunmoon-nerfsbuffs-so-far

Thank 🤬 they nerfed Dark Void that needed to happen. 🤬 was annoying when you face scrubs who ran it on Smeargle.

Sucker Punch is still gonna be a problem on Bisharp

Kanghaskan may become OU, got dayum @ mythical pkmn

Gengar losing Levitate is going to hurt him, he's the only pkmn from Gen 1 that has ALWAYS been top tier in OU. This 🤬 might drop him to UU SMMFH.

Hawlucha is going to be a problem

The Gale Wings nerf is something I'm very happy about, I've found ways to beat Talonflame but gale wings was annoying af more than anything SMMFH. Since Talonflame takes recoil damage he's only good for one hit now and Talonflame isn't hard to scare away. Talonflame is garbage now.

Raikou & Suicune got nerfed SMMFH @ Inner Focus

Dodrio is much better

Here are the base stats of the new pkmn

http://www.thebitbag.com/pokemon-sun-moon-version-exclusive-pokemon-stats-leaked/199779

but I wonder if we transfer the gengar from the gen 6 games to these sun/moon...will the levitate ability still be intact ,or will it be converted to clear body?

Good question
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Actually I think it does and also I actually googled cursed body that's actually a pretty decent ability. Whatever move is used on Gengar has a 30% chance to be disabled for 3 turns. Personally I think that's more useful than levitate dayum.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ leech life. Gonna get your whole team killed by a horde of Zubats
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Yeah those ultra beasts look kinda weak. Five of them have quadruple weaknesses.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I guess they're weak because they're human/Pokémon hybrids
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Just guessing
  • StoneColdMikey
    Looks like we getting sinnoh remakes soon too or something to do with Kanto
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭

i wonder if leech seed will get the same treatment because that will make the bulbasaur line more of a threat as a health drainer/status inflicter
  • MorganFreemanKing

i wonder if leech seed will get the same treatment because that will make the bulbasaur line more of a threat as a health drainer/status inflicter

Giga drain exists.

AND leech seed is an offensive move but not an attack so it won't have an attack power.

It's also a move that perpetually damages and opponent without needing to use it after the first time so buffing it would make it completely broken without significantly dropping accuracy and pp
  • Sion
    So it seems the biggest thing they're introducing this gen is the battle royale and Z moves. Otherwise it's still the same game.

I'm waiting to hear if they changed anything with the breeding mechanics. They need to make it easier.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Sion wrote: »
    So it seems the biggest thing they're introducing this gen is the battle royale and Z moves. Otherwise it's still the same game.

I'm waiting to hear if they changed anything with the breeding mechanics. They need to make it easier.

honestly not in a rush to buy it on release day when compare to XY and ORAS,which were game changers..

I think i buy either Sun/Moon the week before Christmas so i can read up what im getting into as far as features
  • StoneColdMikey
    I'm ready I like it is different and "darker"

Oh yeah there's not "national dex"
  • StoneColdMikey
    So you able to catch Pokémon that's not In the regional dex but just won't show
  • StoneColdMikey
    http://m.imgur.com/a/EFOqs

These are QR scans for sun and moon. Scan at least 10 per day and then you'll be able to catch a "rare" Pokémon like starters from other gens
  • StoneColdMikey
    When you scan 10 QR codes, it gives you an "Island scan" which will spawn a rare Pokemon not normally found. The 1st Pokemon you'll get from scanning 10 QR codes is a Gen 2 Starter in Route 3. The 1st one seems to be preset to route 3 so if you just starter the game and you immediately scan, you won't be able to access it.

You get 1 hour to catch the pokemon after the scan.

The Pokemon will show up as a random encounter in the route it is designated at.

Once you start, you're given 10 free QR Scans.

You get 1 QR scan every 2 hours thereafter.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Talonflame is flabby and sick

Burn damage has been reduced to 1/16th the user Max HP regardless of their type. Pokemon with Heatproof take 1/32 of their Max HP as damage.

Turn order has changed to reflect a Pokemon's ability/Speed after it Mega Evolves, Prankster will now be active immediately after mega evolving and give priority to moves. Changes to a Pokemon's Speed will be reflected on the turn it mega evolves making it move before or after the opposing Pokemon depending on its new Speed stat. Does not affect the Speed of other Pokemon on the field, ex: if rain is up and Charizard mega evolves into Mega Charizard-Y and Drought activates Swift Swimmers still have the boost.

Rayquaza cannot mega evolve and hold a Z-Crystal at the same time, even after it uses a Z-move.

Triple Battles and Rotation battles are no longer present in the games.

Arceus type will change to match the Z-Crystal it is holding but Judgment will not change type to match it and will remain Normal-type. Pokemon specific Z-Crystals (i.e Decidium, Pikashunium etc) have no effect.

Soul Dew now boosts the power of Latias's and Latios's Dragon- and Psychic-type attacks by 20%.

Gale Wings now only works when the Pokemon is at Full HP.

Sheer Cold no longer works on Ice-Type Pokemon and has a reduced chance to hit when used by non Ice-type Pokemon.

Misty Terrain now blocks confusion.

Destiny Bond has a chance to fail if used repeatedly.

Thunder Wave is now 90% accuracy.

Dark Void is now 50% accuracy and can only be used Darkrai.
  • Blazedadon87x
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7qBY-Q6wTFA

looks like anybody with a illegal copy of the game on their modified 2ds/3ds will have their 🤬 shutdown completely if they ever pay this game online
  • StoneColdMikey
    Paralyze now only cuts speed by 1/2, lowered from 3/4.
  • Sion
    RIP Talonflame
  • Sion
    Turn order is going to make for some interesting mind games

Taking out triple battles is wack SMMFH
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Talonflame is flabby and sick

Burn damage has been reduced to 1/16th the user Max HP regardless of their type. Pokemon with Heatproof take 1/32 of their Max HP as damage.

Turn order has changed to reflect a Pokemon's ability/Speed after it Mega Evolves, Prankster will now be active immediately after mega evolving and give priority to moves. Changes to a Pokemon's Speed will be reflected on the turn it mega evolves making it move before or after the opposing Pokemon depending on its new Speed stat. Does not affect the Speed of other Pokemon on the field, ex: if rain is up and Charizard mega evolves into Mega Charizard-Y and Drought activates Swift Swimmers still have the boost.

Rayquaza cannot mega evolve and hold a Z-Crystal at the same time, even after it uses a Z-move.

Triple Battles and Rotation battles are no longer present in the games.

Arceus type will change to match the Z-Crystal it is holding but Judgment will not change type to match it and will remain Normal-type. Pokemon specific Z-Crystals (i.e Decidium, Pikashunium etc) have no effect.

Soul Dew now boosts the power of Latias's and Latios's Dragon- and Psychic-type attacks by 20%.

Gale Wings now only works when the Pokemon is at Full HP.

Sheer Cold no longer works on Ice-Type Pokemon and has a reduced chance to hit when used by non Ice-type Pokemon.

Misty Terrain now blocks confusion.

Destiny Bond has a chance to fail if used repeatedly.

Thunder Wave is now 90% accuracy.

Dark Void is now 50% accuracy and can only be used Darkrai.

Just found out Pranksters boosted moves fail completely against Dark types

• Sion
    Mega Sableye is going to be GOAT
  • StoneColdMikey
    In an hour and 15 minutes I'll be playing I'm excited
  • StoneColdMikey
    WOO IM PLAYING