What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Oh yeah don't be surprised you're able to transfer your Pokémon go Pokémon to sun and moon. Data miners are finding that Pokémon go is in the data of sun and mon
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should this thread be closed for a new one now that the game is out?

I don't know when I'm going to play this either, it's being shipped in tomorrow but my time is pretty limited.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    Should this thread be closed for a new one now that the game is out?

I don't know when I'm going to play this either, it's being shipped in tomorrow but my time is pretty limited.

Yes
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭

is it me or do these new gen 7 games pick up much slower than the others as far as quest progress?

it must be the cut scenes i guess
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

is it me or do these new gen 7 games pick up much slower than the others as far as quest progress?

it must be the cut scenes i guess

That first island all 🤬 cut scenes .
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    🤬 get ready cuz I'm pickin mine up on Monday, yall finna get this work

Mikey I'm gonna embarrass ya like I did last gen B) if you 🤬 hated me last gen yall gon hate my ass even more dis gen !!!

Some 🤬 ya just cant ya just can't !!!!

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    What starters did yall choose ?
  • Sion
    I think I'm gonna go with the water jawn....
  • StoneColdMikey
    All of them slow and weak let's be real
  • StoneColdMikey
    That new spider Pokémon might be great
  • Sion

Cosign

I don't know why they did that, I'd say so far these starters are easily the WOAT. They might be viable in battle royale but as standalone pkmn they're 🤬 trash :(
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Cosign

I don't know why they did that, I'd say so far these starters are easily the WOAT. They might be viable in battle royale but as standalone pkmn they're 🤬 trash :(

i pick Litten,and i was hoping i could of gotten the grass bird pokemon in a trade too because majority of the pokemon are just garbage as far stats except for Pikachu/Munchlax,and Magnemite

can't wait for the pokebank update in january...so far im still on the first island right before before the first trial and some of these new joints are just meh to me except for the joints we all know
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only got Rowlet cause i was intrigued by Long Reach
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Japan

2 million sold in 3 days.
  • StoneColdMikey
    It broke 3ds records for most preorders
  • Sion
    Finally picked mine up today
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Japan

2 million sold in 3 days.

Poke is still 🤬 on these streets 20 years later bruh...a young Jutty was walking around with his big ass gray Gameboy back in the day playing red version at recess. Now to this day Lil juttys across the world is still doing it...damn.

#cubonelivesmatter
  • Sion
    The bug and fighting ultra beast is 🤬 broken

Smogon is apparently going to make Greninja and Aegislash OU again

Alohan Raichu is actually pretty good surprisingly
  • StoneColdMikey

I thought it was official greninja is OU.
  • Sion

In gen 6 when ORAS came out he was banned from OU and put in Ubers because of gunk shot, low kick and grass knot from the move tutor. He did nothing in ubers but apparently now he's back in OU. Fam I'm happy LOLOLOL
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see some critics saying its too easy. Any truth to that? Is it an issue?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    edited November 2016
    The first island is all tutorial. But it does pick up around the 4th z-stone. Not as easy as 6th gen.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    edited November 2016

In gen 6 when ORAS came out he was banned from OU and put in Ubers because of gunk shot, low kick and grass knot from the move tutor. He did nothing in ubers but apparently now he's back in OU. Fam I'm happy LOLOLOL

Smh protean grass knot and gunk shot
  • StoneColdMikey
    Bruh that toucan Sam Pokémon is so dope . Incineroar can learn a lot coverage moves too. I taught him leech life
  • MorganFreemanKing

The buzzwole or pheromosa?