What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    So...did I miss something or was there any explanation on how Ray got his suit back?

yea u missed the last episode of legends?

Must have...gone check it out
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    I may be in the minority on this but they're really downplaying Firestorm's power. He's Green Lantern level powerful If not more powerful.

y2c7tgbx4jrr.jpg
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So was this the best crossover episode of all time
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Cain wrote: »
    I may be in the minority on this but they're really downplaying Firestorm's power. He's Green Lantern level powerful If not more powerful.

y2c7tgbx4jrr.jpg

I'm saying Firestorm powers damn near like GL. Dude can alter organic or non-organic objects to his will. Respect his gangsta sir
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...did I miss something or was there any explanation on how Ray got his suit back?

I guess we have to wait till Legends to find out more information about Stein's daughter too.
    Since Barry altered the timeline, y'all think Sara will tell Oliver about his arm being thrown in the bushes and Slade having a son in the future?
  • infamous114
  • gemini86
    Barry and Earth 3 Flash Vs Savitar next week
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

That wasn't on the last episode of Legends though.
  • Guy Gardner
  • gemini86
    deadeye wrote: »

He found the material for his suit when he was talking to citizen steel
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

He found the material for his suit when he was talking to citizen steel

not that it matters at this point. Sisqo is probably going to make him something closer to the comics. But they obviously needed him suited up in something for the crossover
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW sisqo is becoming a 🤬 . It wouldnt shock me if the writers made him a bad guy instead of caitlyn like we were all predicting.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cisco*

He been telling on people lately, Kaitlyn, Barry secret......
  • gemini86
    BTW sisqo is becoming a 🤬 . It wouldnt shock me if the writers made him a bad guy instead of caitlyn like we were all predicting.

i think all Barrys backlash is justified if u put yourself in their shoes. Ciscos brother died, diggle doesnt have a daughter anymore. it would be unbelievable if they were just like 🤬 it
  • infamous114
    edited November 2016
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Cisco*

Lol pretty sure he's spelling it like that on purpose. And it's Caitlin
  • infamous114
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn thus 🤬 been running since 2014
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Cisco*

Lol pretty sure he's spelling it like that on purpose. And it's Caitlin

0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭

i think all Barrys backlash is justified if u put yourself in their shoes. Ciscos brother died, diggle doesnt have a daughter anymore. it would be unbelievable if they were just like 🤬 it

Im surprise that Ray didn't call out Sara on 🤬 when she wanted to the same thing and to 🤬 Damien Dhark in 3 seperate time periods in order to get revenge for Laurel and to prevent her from dying
  • Guy Gardner

Im surprise that Ray didn't call out Sara on 🤬 when she wanted to the same thing and to 🤬 Damien Dhark in 3 seperate time periods in order to get revenge for Laurel and to prevent her from dying

she was dead ass wrong