What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best condoms to use?

farris2k1
farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
Met a new female and she aint tryna smash witout a rubber, aight thats cool, but i havent used one in a while cause i was smashing the same girl for the longest but we recently feel out so thatsdone for the moment, whats some rubbers where i can actually feel 🤬 ?? I hate using them and thats the biggest issue cant feel 🤬 and it takes forever to nut, drop some suggestions?

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't failed me yet

dq6wrfshnfvv.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnum period

This 🤬 gave me some trojan felt like tryna put a water baloon on a watermelon

Ripped while fuckn killed my mood
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use lamb skin joints
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    The best condom, is no condom.

AMEN!

Damn, I wanted to write, "In B4 somebody says the best condom is no condom."
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

AMEN!

Damn, I wanted to write, "In B4 somebody says the best condom is no condom."

damnit i came here to say that too
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

AMEN!

Yup, already tried tho lol she aint bout it
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trojan ecstasy

Been in a relationship since and those were the newest at the time, havent used one since

Other gems:
    Her Pleasure
    Fire and Ice
    Twisted pleasure
    Ultra ribbed

Never tried the Double Ecstasy but those but if theyre anything like the regular ones then yea go for it

Be careful with the Ecstasy and Fire and Ice cuz the 🤬 might irritate some women
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »

AMEN!

Just slide it in b lol
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

AMEN!

She bout it, you just ain't doin it right. Do it with the condom first, then act like it broke and play wit her 🤬 for a minute, she gon love it, talk to her a lil bit to confirm she love it, then go in, 🤬 can't resist feelin the veins once the feel it, they just like us. The sensation is undeniable.... Pray shortly there after tho.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trojans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

The Fire and Ice joints are dope, but I mostly stick to Mags
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    use whatever..
    the secret ingredient is 🤬 tho..

i hate condoms.. but i aint about to be 🤬 these 🤬 raw...
    w/ 🤬 .. u go be looking down to make sure that muthafucka is still on it feel so natural..

and some 🤬 might get offended when u pull out the bottle..
    tell her to shut the 🤬 up cause it aint for her.. its for YOU. lol & enjoy..

ur welcome..
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    use whatever..

w/ 🤬 .. u go be looking down to make sure that muthafucka is still on it feel so natural..

ur welcome..

Wait. Do the 🤬 go inside the condom or on outside? Cuz I can't imagine how it make that much a difference in feeling. Lol
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Rough Riders ftw!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this condom you speak of?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Rough Riders ftw!

Never used a RR in my life. Magnums are GOAT. I've had a few break on me, that 🤬 is WOAT. That's when prayer comes into play.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Met a new female and she aint tryna smash witout a rubber, aight thats cool, but i havent used one in a while cause i was smashing the same girl for the longest but we recently feel out so thatsdone for the moment, whats some rubbers where i can actually feel 🤬 ?? I hate using them and thats the biggest issue cant feel 🤬 and it takes forever to nut, drop some suggestions?

U wack for not using protection. I'm only being hard on you because I care about you fam, so stop being a horn dog and be safe

Trojan thins ultimate pleasure (grey and purple box) are really comfortable bro.

I swear if you go raw again we gotta run a fade. Stop that 🤬 bro, please.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you had to say was trojan ultra thins, miss me with that after school special 🤬 [email protected]

I'm sorry man, long day.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    use whatever..

ur welcome..

Wait. Do the 🤬 go inside the condom or on outside? Cuz I can't imagine how it make that much a difference in feeling. Lol

outside..
    trust me.. jus try it..