What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    @JonnyRoccIT

you 🤬 with 6Lack? hes from ATL

Yeah, we went to the same High school...he wanted to work w/ me , but I couldn't come correct at the time

But yeah... If you look in the Video, 2 of the dudes in there modeled my Clothing .

seen that boy Snow too....that 🤬 gotta be bout 40 lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlv6has081mm.jpg

Nice arms.

Smash to oblivion.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GayMop wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    Do yall use water when you're wiping your ass or do yall just dry wipe outchea

SLJ.gif
    AP21 wrote: »

87XXO.gif
    Cain wrote: »

Please KYS

LOL Im trying to help yall be better adults out here. Walking around with the itchy "choked full of 🤬 " ass

• deadeye
    Kat wrote: »
    Fraudulent.

@Kat

Stop hating Kathryn.
  • deadeye

Water.

nh
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Ima slice his head off and then put DaBrideofKilla head on it
  • deadeye
    @SimptimusLEMZUS

I was at the gym on Monday, finished my regular workout........and then went over to the kettlebell section for a little bit.

Was just messing around at first, but I think I'm starting to understand the science behind them......and why you promote them so much.

First off, the weights feel heavier than they really are because of how they're designed.

Most of the weight is in a compact space in a central location.

This seems to help isolate your core regardless of what kind of exercise you're doing with them.

Therefore, I'm going to start incorporating them into my regular workout routine.

Props for giving me the idea to try them out.

By September of next year, you nignogs might see me on Xvideos.........in a black hoodie and sunglasses......weighing 175 pounds........and slaying some 400+ pound SSBBW with kettlebell strokes.

That's my mission.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »
    @huey, @joker_de_la_lover,

is Trading Places a christmas movie?

Yes
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, why was my thread deleted?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »
    @SimptimusLEMZUS

I was at the gym on Monday, finished my regular workout........and then went over to the kettlebell section for a little bit.

Was just messing around at first, but I think I'm starting to understand the science behind them......and why you promote them so much.

First off, the weights feel heavier than they really are because of how they're designed.

This seems to help isolate your core regardless of what kind of exercise you're doing with them.

Therefore, I'm going to start incorporating them into my regular workout routine.

By September of next year, you nignogs might see me on Xvideos.........in a black hoodie and sunglasses......weighing 175 pounds........and slaying some 400+ pound SSBBW with kettlebell strokes.

That's my mission.

BTW, don't worry @MissK

I'm no longer 300 pounds.

I only weighed 294.5 this morning, so that's 5.5 pounds less weight you'll have to deal with when I'm on top of you.

*Full Deadeye*

#Gross
  • deadeye
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @SimptimusLEMZUS

That's my mission.

BTW, don't worry @MissK

I'm no longer 300 pounds.

I only weighed 294.5 this morning, so that's 5.5 pounds less weight you'll have to deal with when I'm on top of you.

*Full Deadeye*

#Gross

@MsSouthern

How so?

I'm built like a young elephant seal beachmaster in his prime fighting to maintain control of his harem.

elephant-seal-fight-o.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadeye
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Wait, why was my thread deleted?

@Ajackson17

What was your thread about?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the ps4 pro worth buying?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont ask dumb questions lem
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only if you don't have a ps4
  • Lou Cypher