What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this lil baby will ask for stuff and dont even want it. just want it so no one else can have it. aint that just like a female
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 wit the Savior track on the LOX album but thats the only one so far..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carter 5 would have killed 2016
    🤬 2016
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬

Bald head with that Dej Loaf type attitude and its perfect

Not sure what u talking bout but

I dare a muthafucca to say he wouldn't lick every of her.

My 🤬 that's to much damn muscles... 🤬 dat
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬

Looks like @Reesey
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the scene where Jesus and Jake play for the letter of intent, the original script called for Jesus to win 15-0. However, Spike Lee encouraged the actors to play for real. When the contest between Ray Allen and Denzel Washington began, Denzel scored 4 straight points as the crew whooped and applauded from the sidelines. Allen was furious and proceeded to score 10 points in a row, at which point Spike Lee declared Allen had won and the scene (and game) was finished.

Spike Lee originally wanted Kobe Bryant to play the part of Jesus Shuttlesworth. While Kobe liked the script and the idea of working with Spike, he had just finished his rookie year in the NBA (the 1996-97) and had shot several airballs in a brutal playoff loss by the Lakers to the Utah Jazz, and planned a workout program that would help him maintain his strength through the longer NBA seasons (a major adjustment, as Kobe went straight from high school to the pros). So he told Spike the summer of 1997 was too important to spend time making the film, and Spike promptly sought out Ray Allen, who quickly accepted the lead role.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

For the scene where Jesus and Jake play for the letter of intent, the original script called for Jesus to win 15-0. However, Spike Lee encouraged the actors to play for real. When the contest between Ray Allen and Denzel Washington began, Denzel scored 4 straight points as the crew whooped and applauded from the sidelines. Allen was furious and proceeded to score 10 points in a row, at which point Spike Lee declared Allen had won and the scene (and game) was finished.

Spike Lee originally wanted Kobe Bryant to play the part of Jesus Shuttlesworth. While Kobe liked the script and the idea of working with Spike, he had just finished his rookie year in the NBA (the 1996-97) and had shot several airballs in a brutal playoff loss by the Lakers to the Utah Jazz, and planned a workout program that would help him maintain his strength through the longer NBA seasons (a major adjustment, as Kobe went straight from high school to the pros). So he told Spike the summer of 1997 was too important to spend time making the film, and Spike promptly sought out Ray Allen, who quickly accepted the lead role.

the difference between great and legend
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    29 minute freestyle.. no one else can do that

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    riddlerap wrote: »

Lil who?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the Lox one more spin.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Why you only post at 4am West coast time @Purr that's weird.

Because I can 🤬 . Thats why.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walmart got the hoes
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Why you only post at 4am West coast time @Purr that's weird.

Because I can 🤬 . Thats why.

you're using 🤬 as a verb?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

I still need this album w the holographic cover

@Elzo69Renaissance

LOL I remember you telling me 1 should give you give one of my copies. 🤬 was like Tax and Joe Budden. I'm not one your 3rd world 🤬 B you can't play them mind tricks on me.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found a spot called "Lit Ass Wings" in Atlanta...they sell alcohol infused food

These 🤬 sellin Henny Wings brah
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why everybody hate that chopped and screwed though.

Come on bruh you already know.
    What the hell is that 🤬 ? I can respect the HIPHOP aspect of it but damn which type of druggs and mood do one has to be in to somehow apreciate it?

But y'all hyping up Lil yachts and who ever else raps with 20 marbles in they mouth. And you really can't appreciate/respect hip hop if you talking down on chopped and screwed.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    MiBox is done for damnit man
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    riddlerap wrote: »

That's a useless skill
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found a spot called "Lit Ass Wings" in Atlanta...they sell alcohol infused food

Amazing America
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

ntnqfwauc6qi.png

What kinda back patio slangin 🤬 is this @JonnyRoccIT :joy: where is it at?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why everybody hate that chopped and screwed though.

Come on bruh you already know.
    What the hell is that 🤬 ? I can respect the HIPHOP aspect of it but damn which type of druggs and mood do one has to be in to somehow apreciate it?

But y'all hyping up Lil yachts and who ever else raps with 20 marbles in they mouth. And you really can't appreciate/respect hip hop if you talking down on chopped and screwed.

You did not read my post. I respect the hiphop aspect of chopped and screwed, but that where it stops,same for autotune and Lex Lugger trap like instrumentals. One song per month accidentally caught in the IC galaxy and thats all.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dumbazzz