What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Smallest 🤬 I ever seen was on a black man just sayin nh

Did he smash tho

I ain't into lesbian sex fam

d44jwzeotyx0.gif
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to them!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody gives a 🤬 bout lebron
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Smallest 🤬 I ever seen was on a black man just sayin nh

Did he smash tho

I ain't into lesbian sex fam

Dayum that was mean :s
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real 🤬 ...

alot 🤬 don't carry themselves as worthy or global citizens.

I don't know how many black woem I ran into abroad who are with white dudes cuz 🤬 dint know how to act or are not cultured.

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

I think we as men need to step our game up. been saying it for a while.

there is no way I should be the dude who stands out among my wife's friends and coworkers.

this is rather offensive

Man 🤬 that 🤬 and Serena too. 🤬 oreo
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Now I just want the entire IC to close their eyes and imagine.....

Lebron James having a white fiancé.

tumblr_inline_mver5iZG611rhfxy9.jpg
    I don't care.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    🤬 saying "we" like they was collectively smashing her. Let her 🤬 /marry who she want. Ain't got 🤬 to do with me and mines.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody gives a 🤬 bout lebron

What if he told you he had cancer?

His 🤬 print lil so idgaf
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low self esteem thread.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think either of them date black dudes for the most part.

venus-williams-hank-kuehne.jpg
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    She getting married to a man who's close to or already a billionaire. On top of that he treats her right and they genuinely love each other. Let them cook.

She's the greatest tennis player of all time, when you're that successful, typically you tend to attract like. Aside from dude's skin colour y'all gotta give him props for his success and for wanting a queen like Serena in his corner. Anyone would be proud to have Serena, and that should be so across ALL races. Love is blind. If 🤬 are mad then step ya game up, grow up and stop being so insecure - especially to commit to a woman. Half these 🤬 already got the girl waiting on them to bend the knee but don't want to for whatever reason "oh she's gonna take half", "she wasn't shooting with me in the gym", "marriage is wack", "I want 5 wives" but been with the same broad for $10+ years and have kids SMMFH, the idiocy.... Any 🤬 that's worth a dime or got half a brain isn't going to 🤬 with lil boy ass 🤬 because of petty 🤬 like that EXCEPT for yamps and low self-esteem hoes and some y'all can't tell the difference between a good woman and a yamp.

🤬 don't realise women are making their own money now and aren't depending on 🤬 for security anymore SMMFH. And if brothers are gonna keep bullshitting, well more and more sistas are gonna look in other places for love and for men who WILL put a ring on it. I seen in one thread 🤬 was mad cuz a bad broad didn't want to commit to a fat 🤬 SMMFH. 🤬 is fatherless and it shows.... If Serena married a broke 🤬 yall would say she "lost", if she marry a rich 🤬 she "lost", 🤬 need to get they 🤬 together, cuz these days I hear more and more hoes saying 🤬 ARE the new 🤬 SMMFH. 🤬 make it a resolution for 🤬 sakes....

Always remember:
    "Top notch hoes get the most not the lesser trash like to 🤬 for $40 in the club"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still smh and lmao @2stepz_ahead home girl saying she dates cacs cuz she can't find a brother that meets of all standards and requirements.......
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...Ain't nobody reading all that sion

I read most of it and I wish I hadn't.

SMH

Like I said: HE CAN HAVE HER.

@Sion

You let us down.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black women love marrying these losers but hate when black men start marrying white women

Shame
This discussion has been closed.