What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Tiny files for divorce from T.I.?

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually not bad except for the debt 🤬

tumblr_n7mwawp4rL1ssbvp5o1_400.gif

...Sheeeeeeeit...that alimony tho...
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Reluctant smash

Yeah thats what im thinkin. I aint cause me and her different lanes, but I cant even hate on those pictures.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaper to keep her ....... he better get to apologizing like Kobe
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    he can do that all he want and fail. she planned it from the jump. ti was a walking lick and she lined the 🤬 up like food. he can do all the pleading like prey and he still getting slaughtered. 32ply3kma10h.png
    n8b7qi0afkqd.png

she knew the 🤬 was old and weak. naan 🤬 dont want to hear fake raps from mr. huxtable he fronting now. she knew ti fading to black and abandoned ship

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickwatts wrote: »
    never forget this they ethered the 🤬 out of her with the pig jokes

I remember this one.....they was going in........Foxxhole used to be the show
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickwatts wrote: »
    never forget this they ethered the 🤬 out of her with the pig jokes

That was 🤬 up
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

...Tiny tryin' to get her greasy hooves on that Ant-Man money...
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Prime example of growing apart.... It's sort of Tip's fault tho, he spoiled her, gave her a reality TV show and introduced her to the life in giving her a front seat. She used to be behind the scenes and getting into those circles she discovered plastic surgery, fame, people showing an interest in her and making her feel wanted again.

Tip on the other hand seen it all and did it all and is more in tuned now with social commentary, business, movie production and more mature matters to where he can focus and has more control over his career. It's a shame but Tip is smarter than most so even tho he'll lose in divorce he won't be dismantled and left with nothing. Tiny don't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    For the players out there seeing success be careful what you expose your woman to. It's prolly Tiny's friends putting 🤬 in her head to do all this plastic surgery, ditch Tip and find someone new. Of course Tip cheated, what rapper won't ? You gotta be careful how you move with these chicks, and what you expose em to. A lotta chicks get spoiled and can't go back to being humble. Once you do it remember women can't go back in lifestyle...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man it's much we do not know, maybe TI was a 🤬 boot.. It's not always the woman's fault. They've been together a long time and and dear 🤬 something must have happened.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooooo

Imagine my disappointment to find 🤬 really in here commenting on this 🤬

IC been fatherless since Choice left

You must be one of those fatherless 🤬 thats why you're in here.
  • Sion
    Platinum !