What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Reactions To Trump's Attack On John Lewis: ‘Your Ignorance Is Astounding’...

245

Comments

  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    lol this is a 🤬 joke.. i cant believe in 5 days we have a bad movie tv villain as our president what is this a third world country

    Trevor Noah had been comparing him to African dictators during the election, warning that he has seen clowns like Trump assume power before and it's not impossible.

    Noah said in a recent interview that he thought Trump could win but everyone he said it to said he didn't understand the US and it would never happen. (he was explaining how Trump winning taught him not to doubt his different perspective as an immigrant)

    n2x6rrlbrka7.png
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/priebus-claims-republicans-never-questioned-obama-legitimacy


    Priebus Claims GOPers Never Questioned Obama's Legitimacy As President


    Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus claimed during a Sunday interview that Republicans never questioned the legitimacy of President Barack Obama's election victory, despite the fact that President-elect Donald Trump himself spent years pushing the so-called birther movement.

    In an interview on ABC's "This Week," Priebus responded to Rep. John Lewis' (D-GA) comment that Trump is not "a legitimate president" by denying that Republicans ever questioned the legitimacy of Obama's election victory.

    "I and we look up to John Lewis and his historic contribution to civil rights and voting rights," Priebus said. "And in particular his—"

    "But the President-elect said he was all talk and no action!" George Stephanopoulos interrupted, referring to tweets Trump posted Saturday morning lashing out at the Georgia congressman and civil rights icon.


    "But, let me answer, but here's the problem," Priebus said. "We need folks like John Lewis and others who I think have been champions of voter rights to actually recognize the fact that Donald Trump was duly elected."

    He called it "incredibly disappointing" and "irresponsible" for someone of Lewis' stature to question Trump's legitimacy as president.

    "I think in fact President Obama could step up," Priebus said, suggesting that the White House should come out in Trump's favor.

    "But isn't it harder to do that after a tweet like that from the President-elect?" Stephanopoulos asked.

    "But George, hang on! John Lewis stood up in an interview and said that Donald trump was not a legitimate president! That's insanity, and it's wrong!" Priebus replied. "You're worried about a tweet that says 'get back to work instead of questioning my legitimacy'? Too bad!"

    "We just had Senator Sanders on the program. He did not question the legitimacy of the President-elect," Stephanopoulos said. "But he did say that it was right to bring up questions like this because of Donald Trump's past and questioning the legitimacy of Barack Obama with those years and years of questions about where he was born."

    "Donald Trump's made it clear certainly over the last few years that President Obama was born in Hawaii," Priebus claimed.

    "Not until the end of the campaign!" Stephanopoulos replied.


    "But hang on a second, George, we're not questioning the legitimacy of the outcome of the election," Priebus said. "You didn't have Republicans questioning whether or not Obama legitimately beat John McCain in 2008."

    "It is a fact that Donald Trump was questioning whether President Obama was eligible to serve as president under the Constitution," Stephanopoulos countered.

    "And many people were, George, but that's been resolved for years now, and it's been resolved for at least two years in Donald Trump's mind!" Priebus hit back.

    "Just a factual point," Stephanopoulos interrupted, speaking over Priebus. "He didn't stop raising those questions until late in this campaign, not two years."

    "But look, George, that's not the point!" Priebus said, visibly agitated. "The point is not where Barack Obama was born! The point is that we've got congressmen on the Democratic side of the aisle that are questioning the legitimacy of President-elect Trump."

    Despite Priebus' claims, as recently as December 2015 Trump refused to say whether or not he still believed in the so-called birther conspiracy theory, which pushes the notion that Obama was born in Africa so his presidency is illegitimate.

    In September 2016, Trump gave a thirty-second disavowal of the birther movement in an elaborate stunt at his new D.C. hotel where he was first introduced by a supporter of the movement and then bragged about the amenities available at the hotel.

    "President Obama was born in the United States. Period," he said at the end of the campaign event, before leaving the room and refusing to take questions from reporters.

    In an interview less than a week later, he clarified that the only reason he disavowed birtherism was to "get on with the campaign."
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus the 5th district is far from falling apart.
    He said that simply bc lewis and a large portion of Atliens are black.
    Buckhead is ritzy af
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donald didn't he even know who the black man was...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    zzombie wrote: »

    Truth - minus the protectionism
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Copper wrote: »
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    So saying his presidency was compromised by the russians is out of line after 6 years of him questioning Obama's birth certificate with zero evidence?

    Im not asking if you think he won it legit or not im asking is it cool to cry about behavior youve been exhibiting for 2 terms?

    Where the 🤬 you get that from what I wrote?
    Trump is the legitimate President and a racist for questioning Obama's birth certificate. Both can be true.
    Lewis is doing the same thing these racists did to Obama - you can't be a hypocrite
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there ever been a time in history where a president was so afraid of the press using his own words against him...


    ... That he has to send his goons to do interviews for him to explain what he REALLY meant?


    Why can't this coward defend himself?
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Has there ever been a time in history where a president was so afraid of the press using his own words against him...


    ... That he has to send his goons to do interviews for him to explain what he REALLY meant?


    Why can't this coward defend himself?

    Cause he's a 🤬 his mama was a 🤬 and his daddy was an even bigger 🤬
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont let these demons complain about fairness or line stepping

  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »

    Truth - minus the protectionism
    Wait, is she defending Donald Trump?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    If folks were sh-tting on Obama throughout his 8 year term don't tell us to chill out on Trump.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    So saying his presidency was compromised by the russians is out of line after 6 years of him questioning Obama's birth certificate with zero evidence?

    Im not asking if you think he won it legit or not im asking is it cool to cry about behavior youve been exhibiting for 2 terms?

    Where the 🤬 you get that from what I wrote?
    Trump is the legitimate President and a racist for questioning Obama's birth certificate. Both can be true.
    Lewis is doing the same thing these racists did to Obama - you can't be a hypocrite

    No he's not! Adolf Cheeto instilled fear, lies, and propaganda from another country to win the presidency something in which if any other politician did their political career would be dead and buried.

    We been realized he won and we're over it, his supporters however wanna keep bringing up and remind us.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    So saying his presidency was compromised by the russians is out of line after 6 years of him questioning Obama's birth certificate with zero evidence?

    Im not asking if you think he won it legit or not im asking is it cool to cry about behavior youve been exhibiting for 2 terms?

    Where the 🤬 you get that from what I wrote?
    Trump is the legitimate President and a racist for questioning Obama's birth certificate. Both can be true.
    Lewis is doing the same thing these racists did to Obama - you can't be a hypocrite

    No he's not! Adolf Cheeto instilled fear, lies, and propaganda from another country to win the presidency something in which if any other politician did their political career would be dead and buried.

    We been realized he won and we're over it, his supporters however wanna keep bringing up and remind us.

    Trump won the election, he's the legitimate President, you can fight his policies and cabinet appointments. John Lewis stepped over the line
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    So saying his presidency was compromised by the russians is out of line after 6 years of him questioning Obama's birth certificate with zero evidence?

    Im not asking if you think he won it legit or not im asking is it cool to cry about behavior youve been exhibiting for 2 terms?

    Where the 🤬 you get that from what I wrote?
    Trump is the legitimate President and a racist for questioning Obama's birth certificate. Both can be true.
    Lewis is doing the same thing these racists did to Obama - you can't be a hypocrite

    No he's not! Adolf Cheeto instilled fear, lies, and propaganda from another country to win the presidency something in which if any other politician did their political career would be dead and buried.

    We been realized he won and we're over it, his supporters however wanna keep bringing up and remind us.

    Trump won the election, he's the legitimate President, you can fight his policies and cabinet appointments. John Lewis stepped over the line

    What line?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    So saying his presidency was compromised by the russians is out of line after 6 years of him questioning Obama's birth certificate with zero evidence?

    Im not asking if you think he won it legit or not im asking is it cool to cry about behavior youve been exhibiting for 2 terms?

    Where the 🤬 you get that from what I wrote?
    Trump is the legitimate President and a racist for questioning Obama's birth certificate. Both can be true.
    Lewis is doing the same thing these racists did to Obama - you can't be a hypocrite

    No he's not! Adolf Cheeto instilled fear, lies, and propaganda from another country to win the presidency something in which if any other politician did their political career would be dead and buried.

    We been realized he won and we're over it, his supporters however wanna keep bringing up and remind us.

    Trump won the election, he's the legitimate President, you can fight his policies and cabinet appointments. John Lewis stepped over the line
    How can you say "legitimate" but factor in Trump had assistance from another country. That 🤬 is the epitome of stupid
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    John Lewis should chill on the illegitimate talk. Man won the electoral vote whether he likes it or not

    So saying his presidency was compromised by the russians is out of line after 6 years of him questioning Obama's birth certificate with zero evidence?

    Im not asking if you think he won it legit or not im asking is it cool to cry about behavior youve been exhibiting for 2 terms?

    Where the 🤬 you get that from what I wrote?
    Trump is the legitimate President and a racist for questioning Obama's birth certificate. Both can be true.
    Lewis is doing the same thing these racists did to Obama - you can't be a hypocrite

    No he's not! Adolf Cheeto instilled fear, lies, and propaganda from another country to win the presidency something in which if any other politician did their political career would be dead and buried.

    We been realized he won and we're over it, his supporters however wanna keep bringing up and remind us.

    Trump won the election, he's the legitimate President, you can fight his policies and cabinet appointments. John Lewis stepped over the line

    What line?

    That cat in here sounding like a true house 🤬
    Lol @ line
    Only thing left is for him to call trump, Calvin
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I'm happy they not letting this slide. But nuthin sticks to Trump cuz the average American gives zero 🤬 .

    I'm jus hoping he breaks some kinda major law, so they can begin the process of impeaching his 🤬 ass.
Sign In or Register to comment.