What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of the best uses of a sample ive ever heard.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »

these stupid kids don't know how good they have it. when I was in school teachers started being sexy around my sr year. 96'
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

that's call the" amputation sammich" you bound to catch the sugar eating that 🤬 .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quarter Brick, half a brick
    Whole brick (Aye!)
    Quarter pound, half a pound
    Whole pound (Okay!)
    100 pills, 1000 pills, serving major
    Weight
    JuiceMan and Gucci Mane make the trap
    (Aye)

01nl8wh12nbh.gif
  • Reesey
    Reesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coworker: Why cheat when all you have to do is ask?

QQ Fellas:

Would you rather have a lady that would be down for you having your way or cheat?

I'm sure this question was asked before but it's "water cooler" convo that I'm eaves dropping on and thought I'd ask.
  • Splackavelli
    Reesey wrote: »

QQ Fellas:

Would you rather have a lady that would be down for you having your way or cheat?

I'm sure this question was asked before but it's "water cooler" convo that I'm eaves dropping on and thought I'd ask.

why would we ask though? how many women would agree to this unless it was made known from the getgo that the relationship was going to be an open one?
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

QQ Fellas:

I'd ask if I knew she was gonna say "yea sure go ahead stew, 🤬 that 🤬 good, I'll be waiting"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I'm good I want to be the only one doing the cheating....if she knows then that ll leave the door for her to get her mack on as well and I aint with that....there should only be one cheater in an household and damn it that ll be me
  • Reesey
    Reesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Stew wrote: »

QQ Fellas:

I'd ask if I knew she was gonna say "yea sure go ahead stew, 🤬 that 🤬 good, I'll be waiting"
    smh...only you Stew
    89o4bmun00n9.gif
  • Reesey
    edited January 2017
    lol Ya'll aint Sh*t.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

QQ Fellas:

Nah...neither. If she wit it for real, she'll wanna bring another chick in for y'all to 🤬 together. But 90% of women just ain't gonna agree to you 🤬 random other women though and that's understandable
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw, I'll look at it as a setup for her greater good
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    texas409 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Texasboi lays in his bed at night listening to Lullabies dreaming of lemon meringue pie.

dunno1.gif

and I dream of red velvet cake get it right Meerkat

Lol at Meerkat. Watched a documentary on them before. Their beef with each other is real
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Reesey
    I let these hoe bags read ya'll responses and the first thing out of their mouth's was "what they look like?"

The first time I ever paid attention to the fact that not one of you have a pic of your face as your Avi. lMBO!!!

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I let these hoe bags read ya'll responses and the first thing out of their mouth's was "what they look like?"

The first time I ever paid attention to the fact that not one of you have a pic of your face as your Avi. lMBO!!!

My avy is my face
  • Reesey
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

My avy is my face

And you Sir are adorable. ;) ..

Now back to acting like I'm working.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

My avy is my face

And you Sir are adorable. ;) ..

Now back to acting like I'm working.

Thanks we can date one day
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why don't you have these hoe bags sign up so we can discuss it more directly
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is my face actually
  • Splackavelli
    edited January 2017
    theres a new edition biopic coming to bet y'all watching? lmao

I didn't watch this and good. they picked the most ugliest funny looking kids to play these dudes the actor who played bobby is the only one that slightly resembles his real life counterpart. if I was a celebrity and they picked some wierdo to play me I would be 🤬 . why do 🤬 look so weird nowadays? were do all these toothpick malnourished string bean 🤬 come from. are they making clones using jimmy walkers dna as a template?