What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Jim Jones Sneaks Into Roc Nation HQ Trying To Sign With Hov

12346

Comments

  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I don't understand how jim jones signed with roc nation.....what the 🤬 does he bring to the table???

    Experience, guidance for young artist he was also an A&R I believe.

    Let's not forget that this scumbag, while he was an A&R, used other artists' budgets to fund his recreational activities; i.e. bottle popping. Smh.

    Dont all execs do that? Aint misusing funds a perk for that type of job.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But wasn't this 🤬 on stage twerking for 50 in thw middle of a beef
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Interview was dope but I wish it was with somebody else becuz Flex looks like he was trying his best to 🤬 the interview up

    Flex interviews are the worst
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont 🤬 with that Vamp Life 🤬 , but i aint mad at that hat
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Interview was dope but I wish it was with somebody else becuz Flex looks like he was trying his best to 🤬 the interview up

    Flex interviews are the worst

    Him and Angie Martinez are the WOAT interviewers, they center the interview around their personal relationship with interviewee or just act like a star struck groupie the whole interview.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Interview was dope but I wish it was with somebody else becuz Flex looks like he was trying his best to 🤬 the interview up

    Flex interviews are the worst

    Him and Angie Martinez are the WOAT interviewers, they center the interview around their personal relationship with interviewee or just act like a star struck groupie the whole interview.

    Stop it.

    Angie Martinez isn't a 🤬 🤬 .

    Woat interviewer has nothing to with being a 🤬 🤬 her im your best friend or #1 fan interview style is just wack.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't understand how jim jones signed with roc nation.....what the 🤬 does he bring to the table???

    I think that dude Jim is good with the behind the scenes and business 🤬 . The clothing line, work out videos, video directing,etc. Even though i don't 🤬 with his music i always recognized his independent grinding hustle. Musically dude isn't that great, but there is something to said about carving out a 25 year career.

    Who the hell is wearing vamp life? What good hustle has he done that's been noticeable? 🤬 probably spending more money keeping his clothing line going than making a profit
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look Like Bleek Finally Gonna Get A Subordinate For his Dept. #RocMaintenance

    I'm happy for Bleek.. been loyal, he deserves the assistance in that department.This his moment..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the real jim always had an ear for beats

    I always wondered what hov would sound like on that birdgang money beat
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    On the real jim always had an ear for beats

    I always wondered what hov would sound like on that birdgang money beat

    Lol what? He's pretty much on the 2nd verse
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Damn I didn't know that Jim was passionate about the Dipset brand like that. Jim is going to have to learn to show love for them from afar
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017


    So 🤬 keep calling me asking if I seen jim interview.. I watched it.. Da homie spoke powerful words but let me say this : In LA u can die over a simple "where u from" & IM FROM WEEKS AVE.. said it every album ..When 🤬 beefing I Shut my mouth that's family 🤬 .. when 🤬 bring up dipset & don't mention me I don't trip.. when 🤬 do reunions & don't call me I don't trip.. but u can't bring up WEEKS AVE & don't mention me 🤬 #NobodyCan 🤬 still getting shot at over that block.. took 🤬 2 war for that block.. I sold every drug on that block HAVE SOME RESPECT.. 🤬 this rap 🤬 my daughters can't eat downloads..Let's get back 2 da real tho #StillDipSet4Life #RealWeeksAveNigga #240 #RipBennyWhite #FreeThig #WordsFromRuga
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does hell rell own any property on that block?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh thats what I was thinking my 🤬 do you live there, I guess this the type of 🤬 only real skreet 🤬 understand lmfao.
Sign In or Register to comment.