What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Update with more footage : Facebook Live Shooting

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

This guy usually gets the scoop

According to him all these killings are retaliatory... eye for an eye is a vicious cycle

thats a fact and thats the thing that is hard for ppl to comprehend....dudes are nt getting killed over drugs, or territory anymore...its simply a revenge cycle by between dudes who dont live more than 5 blocks away from each other.....a 🤬 kills your brother, you know for a fact he s like 4 blocks away from where you at? What u gonna do....go body him...

its tough to discuss a solution cuz its not about money, drugs or turf plus a lot of it is written in blood

how long can this revenge cycle last tho.

Im no math wiz but at the rate 14-30 year old gang members are dying there won't be that many left by lets say, 2025
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to him all these killings are retaliatory... eye for an eye is a vicious cycle

thats a fact and thats the thing that is hard for ppl to comprehend....dudes are nt getting killed over drugs, or territory anymore...its simply a revenge cycle by between dudes who dont live more than 5 blocks away from each other.....a 🤬 kills your brother, you know for a fact he s like 4 blocks away from where you at? What u gonna do....go body him...

its tough to discuss a solution cuz its not about money, drugs or turf plus a lot of it is written in blood

its been going on for a while

another factor is the proximity and the familiarity between a lot of these guys....like a lot of these grew up and have known the guys who are their opps now for yrs and know where they be at..

.for example, years ago we played on this bball team right, 🤬 was fun everybody was cool and 🤬 , six years later half of the team is dead and most were murdered by other guys who were on the team as well...our team picture is the eeriest 🤬 ..

sad 🤬 .

chicago aint gonna be fixed. yall 🤬 is 🤬 . its hopeless.

like most of us say the violence is literally in 5 neighborhoods right and those neighborhoods dont really have 🤬 to offer so no one s thats not from there dont really go there anyway...most of us dont even give a 🤬 if the savages wanna 🤬 each other as long as they keep it on their neighborhoods and amongst themselves...

Ive said before one of my cribs is about a mile away from one of the bloodiest beefs in Chicago right now...and i feel so comfortable and safe cuz they keep that 🤬 in their hood and when i do see the knuckleheads i hit them w the head nod and keep it moving...i aint into no 🤬 , they dont know me so everybody keeps it pushing
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »

another factor is the proximity and the familiarity between a lot of these guys....like a lot of these grew up and have known the guys who are their opps now for yrs and know where they be at..

.for example, years ago we played on this bball team right, 🤬 was fun everybody was cool and 🤬 , six years later half of the team is dead and most were murdered by other guys who were on the team as well...our team picture is the eeriest 🤬 ..

sad 🤬 .

like most of us say the violence is literally in 5 neighborhoods right and those neighborhoods dont really have 🤬 to offer so no one s thats not from there dont really go there anyway...most of us dont even give a 🤬 if the savages wanna 🤬 each other as long as they keep it on their neighborhoods and amongst themselves...

Ive said before one of my cribs is about a mile away from one of the bloodiest beefs in Chicago right now...and i feel so comfortable and safe cuz they keep that 🤬 in their hood and when i do see the knuckleheads i hit them w the head nod and keep it moving...i aint into no 🤬 , they dont know me so everybody keeps it pushing

yeah for now.....you gone forget one day and come out with that cap down low and that hood on cuz its cold

they gone let you and lil wishbone have it

u forgot where I said 🤬 know who their opps are.... but u can never discount the fact that anything can happen to anyone , anywhere
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

sad 🤬 .

Yall need to literally stop saying that cause yall know that is literally a lie.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just 🤬 wit you bro...

but yeah, mistaken identity happens all the time

im interested when you say they all know who their opps are tho.....so its always a specific target based on what that one person did to somebody else? or is it this block is like 🤬 that whole block like most places?

i mean so many of em dress alike and got dreads and 🤬 ....i really cant see how anybody can tell who's who at night

i forget these 🤬 be settin up match maker battles and 🤬 on fb tho.....how u in the cut on gotomeeting just chattin wit people that wanna 🤬 you lol

• king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She said "I can't go to the emergency room. They goin take me to jail."

I just stopped watching. Really?

they acted a fool in Comer this week, had to bring security and everything in there. Ignant hood 🤬 🤬 , and if they weren't doing hood 🤬 🤬 it's a better chance that child would be living. And it may be a blessing in disguise for the child to not have to grow up in that type of environment
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the wife and I visited Chicago last year for the first time. we had a blast. we did what tourist do though. we went to lou malnati, soldier field, that area with the talking faces, Michael Jordan's steakhouse. we did Michigan ave, rode the L train, tried to go up in the tower but it was a 2 hour wait, went to the bridge they filmed the batman movie and at night we bar hopped. it was cold as hell. like kat Williams said its one of those places u go to and buy a coat when u get there cuz u need a special coat for they weather lol. we did the straight tourist 🤬 and felt safe in the city. we didn't go to the south side or the west side. if anyone wants to visit i would say go. I had a great time.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

they acted a fool in Comer this week, had to bring security and everything in there. Ignant hood 🤬 🤬 , and if they weren't doing hood 🤬 🤬 it's a better chance that child would be living. And it may be a blessing in disguise for the child to not have to grow up in that type of environment

I got some tea too from the Jedidiah Brown incident. Did you hear about that?
  • Elzo69Renaissance

sad 🤬 .

Yall need to literally stop saying that cause yall know that is literally a lie.

How so....Englewood, WoodLawn, Austin, Garfield Park, Roseland carry the brunt of the violence in the city...... but ure police so enlighten me on this
  • king hassan

I got some tea too from the Jedidiah Brown incident. Did you hear about that?

Nah, I ain't hear about that.

And oh yeah, I ran into Marcus Tuesday B)
  • king hassan
    A 🤬 got shot in the chest a few days ago around my way. Somebody walked up to him and capped him, he was 23, so it was some personal 🤬 he had going on for that type of slaughter. 🤬 can 🤬 jokes all they want, I'm glad I'm a older cat, they not even looking in my direction and I don't do 🤬 🤬 🤬 and hang out in 🤬 🤬 places
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

sad 🤬 .

How so....Englewood, WoodLawn, Austin, Garfield Park, Roseland carry the brunt of the violence in the city...... but ure police so enlighten me on this

Well Englewood itself is 2 separate neighborhoods. You have Englewood and West Englewood that each have about 30,000 residents. So if I'm traveling west on 67th street from the dan ryan, I would literally have to drive like 6 miles or some 🤬 before I could feel even slightly comfortable. Same with EAST and WEST Garfield Park. Those are 2 different neighborhoods. Now, I agree with you that Chicago is very large with violent crime being concentrated but saying it's in only a few neighborhoods makes it seem a lot smaller than it is. So sure, those few neighborhoods drive the rate but there's plenty hoods I would add to that list.

Englewood
    West Englewood
    Woodlawn
    Austin
    East Garfield Park
    West Garfield Park
    Roseland

What about
    West Pullman?
    Lawndale
    South Shore
    Grand Crossing
    Chatham is ridiculous right now

Then you have neighborhoods that weren't previously seen as all that violent but are starting to to try to make their mark.

Uptown
    Little Village
    New City
    Brighton Park
    Gage Park
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Did I mention Humboldt Park? Cant forget Humboldt Park
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Geography with 🤬
  • king hassan

sad 🤬 .

Well Englewood itself is 2 separate neighborhoods. You have Englewood and West Englewood that each have about 30,000 residents. So if I'm traveling west on 67th street from the dan ryan, I would literally have to drive like 6 miles or some 🤬 before I could feel even slightly comfortable. Same with EAST and WEST Garfield Park. Those are 2 different neighborhoods. Now, I agree with you that Chicago is very large with violent crime being concentrated but saying it's in only a few neighborhoods makes it seem a lot smaller than it is. So sure, those few neighborhoods drive the rate but there's plenty hoods I would add to that list.

Englewood
    West Englewood
    Woodlawn
    Austin
    East Garfield Park
    West Garfield Park
    Roseland

What about
    West Pullman?
    Lawndale
    South Shore
    Grand Crossing

Then you have neighborhoods that weren't previously seen as all that violent but are starting to to try to make their mark.

Uptown
    Little Village
    New City
    Brighton Park
    Gage Park

I can tell off the bat, Little Village and Gage Park been wild, this nothing new. The 80's and 90's over there was some other 🤬 , New City is a new neighborhood, remember that used to be Cabrini Green, Uptown, nothing new over there either, close to Roger's Park
  • king hassan

And that hood gentrifying so fast it's not funny
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    get the 🤬 out of there. save yourselves and dont look back.

• obnoxiouslyfresh

sad 🤬 .

Englewood
    West Englewood
    Woodlawn
    Austin
    East Garfield Park
    West Garfield Park
    Roseland

What about
    West Pullman?
    Lawndale
    South Shore
    Grand Crossing

Uptown
    Little Village
    New City
    Brighton Park
    Gage Park

I can tell off the bat, Little Village and Gage Park been wild, this nothing new. The 80's and 90's over there was some other 🤬 , New City is a new neighborhood, remember that used to be Cabrini Green, Uptown, nothing new over there either, close to Roger's Park

I didnt know Uptown was like that and then I started hearing about it. I honestly thought Uptown was a bunch of hobo white people. I notice there's a lot of homeless shelters out there and people always carrying their clothes in trash bags. I dont know if it was 2015 or 2016, I kept hearing about homicides out there
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited February 2017

Gentrifrying like crazy, at one point we wouldnt even go to Humboldt Park ( my step dad tried to move us there in the 90s , told that fool we rather be homeless) but now a few of my rich white friends are living and moving comfortably in Humboldt Park...🤬 🤬 dont even worry bout getting their ass whooped at the PR fest no more
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    HafBayked wrote: »

sad 🤬 .

Englewood
    West Englewood
    Woodlawn
    Austin
    East Garfield Park
    West Garfield Park
    Roseland

What about
    West Pullman?
    Lawndale
    South Shore
    Grand Crossing

Uptown
    Little Village
    New City
    Brighton Park
    Gage Park

which one is Candyman from

🤬 thats not even the hood anymore....lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance

sad 🤬 .

Englewood
    West Englewood
    Woodlawn
    Austin
    East Garfield Park
    West Garfield Park
    Roseland

What about
    West Pullman?
    Lawndale
    South Shore
    Grand Crossing

Uptown
    Little Village
    New City
    Brighton Park
    Gage Park

I didnt know Uptown was like that and then I started hearing about it. I honestly thought Uptown was a bunch of hobo white people. I notice there's a lot of homeless shelters out there and people always carrying their clothes in trash bags. I dont know if it was 2015 or 2016, I kept hearing about homicides out there

i grew up over there, still know everybody there...🤬 been crazy in uptown....but it s a little wilder now since these fools went to war...there are 3 gangs in uptown at war right now and they all essentially in the area from Lawrence to Sunnyside...which is a little less than a mile so u can imagine...