What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Gucci Mayne been wack for a long time

L.O.S.T.
L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was listening to an Apple Music playlist. The best of Trap Music or something, a few of his songs came on. He was wack when he started and he hasn't improved or shown any growth. He's wack now

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you are Lost
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    i didnt like him when he first was getting big, but i can't deny, he has talent.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats lost stand for fam?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOST 🤬 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Outside of Lemonade and Wasted there is not a single Gucci Mane song that I even remotely like.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell us about what u do like
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of dude's music either. But his 🤬 does seem like it's gotten better since he got out the clink.

Plus, he just seems like he's in a much better place in his life and giving off better vibes. I did like some of East ATL Santa. Almost nothing that I'd heard before that I really cared for.

Wouldn't call it complete trash. Just not my thing. He does have my respect for what he's been through and still being able to maintain on the business side of things. As 🤬 up as he always was off that 🤬 , I can only imagine how much more he would've accomplished had he been sober.
  • L.O.S.T.
    Tell us about what u do like
    Just a point of reference of my musical taste, here is my top 5 currently
    Killer mike
    Pusha T
    Common
    Black thought
    Kendrick

Overall all outkast PAC and jay z are my favorite rappers.

I listen to a lot of music but Gucci is not a good at rapping. His legacy is inspiring other not so good rappers to rap.
  • L.O.S.T.
    P. Town wrote: »
    Lol if only you dudes put in this much energy to promote who ya'll do like
    I just made an observation. I rarely post anything
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusha T the most overrated 🤬 rapping...
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    I never got into Gucci Manes music really.
    I liked Big Cat Laflare. I'll check out some of his new stuff. I noticed he had some fresh mixtape covers and 🤬 . Seems like people were fans of him for reasons other than music.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is not wack, he has a good flow n makes enjoyable songs

He just has subject matter u may not like and a drawl u may not wanna understand. He's had his low points and trash songs here n there but since getting out dude has been relatively spitting. Certain stuff is for certain moods
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Lol if only you dudes put in this much energy to promote who ya'll do like
    I just made an observation. I rarely post anything

That's exactly his point
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO I was listening to MC Hammer, by Rozay ft Gucci and his wackness is undeniable.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 got some bangers. Still bumpin that 🤬 Print
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    its not a single Gucci Mane song that I even remotely like.

Fixed
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusha T the most overrated 🤬 rapping...
    zojj0pkxeai2.gif