What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Doe B -No Life After Death album cover (Dj Frank White & Doe B Mom Speak On Album cover)

RickyRich
RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in The Reason



«1

Comments

  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idont get how they see that appropriate
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...
    I gotta go ask people here how they feel about this.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doe B gon live forever



    that cover wild inappropriate tho
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should scrap that 🤬 .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ima support it but they need to change cover asap
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folk stay doing 🤬 being too extra. That cover is wrong
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dj frank white is the one that choose to do that with the cover. He has full control of some of doe b music
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aight all ya'll say wrong but how many videos have we seen where rappers "act" like they're being shot and die, or got a buncha 🤬 🤬 across the front, guns, hearses, etc

    this 🤬 is real and i think it sends a message......."No life after death"

    maybe the kids will see that and NOT wanna go out like him
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    aight all ya'll say wrong but how many videos have we seen where rappers "act" like they're being shot and die, or got a buncha 🤬 🤬 across the front, guns, hearses, etc

    this 🤬 is real and i think it sends a message......."No life after death"

    maybe the kids will see that and NOT wanna go out like him

    He has daughters
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who?

    Why dont u take time out and search who he is other comin in here saying that 🤬 .
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who?

    Why dont u take time out and search who he is other comin in here saying that 🤬 .

    Who is he?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    aight all ya'll say wrong but how many videos have we seen where rappers "act" like they're being shot and die, or got a buncha 🤬 🤬 across the front, guns, hearses, etc

    this 🤬 is real and i think it sends a message......."No life after death"

    maybe the kids will see that and NOT wanna go out like him

    He has daughters

    aight....well then I understand there's a level of respect that should be there, no doubt

    Idk why I just assume 🤬 like this is run by family first, but we know its most likely not

    I still feel like it could be vital to any of his real fans tho.....Pac dropped more 🤬 dead than alive but we never had to look at him in no casket....I think that would have taken some of the glory away from it all.....good music or not at some point u gone be rollin down the street listening to track 5 "stay strapped" and look down at the screen/cover and go "damn, this man is dead.........because of this very 🤬 "
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who?

    Why dont u take time out and search who he is other comin in here saying that 🤬 .

    Who is he?

    Go get 🤬 by melle mel
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who?

    Why dont u take time out and search who he is other comin in here saying that 🤬 .

    Who is he?

    Go get 🤬 by melle mel

    Lmaoooooooo this 🤬 up
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 w/ Doe heavy, but I can't rock w/ this cover or title


    & to make matters worse, dj Frank White on social media goin at fans who feel the same way

    then on top of that, Frank was tryna snitch on folks to the laws smh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I 🤬 w/ Doe heavy, but I can't rock w/ this cover or title


    & to make matters worse, dj Frank White on social media goin at fans who feel the same way

    then on top of that, Frank was tryna snitch on folks to the laws smh

    Doe b friends said frank is a snake
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Lmaooooo

    Doe B was the man though when this coming out? I hate that he dead
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    RickyRich wrote: »

    I don't see nothing
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean that's not an actual picture of him in the coffin is it??? Sorry I don't really see the big deal.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who?

    Why dont u take time out and search who he is other comin in here saying that 🤬 .

    Who is he?

    Go get 🤬 by melle mel
    Yooooooo I'm sorry but :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I 🤬 w/ Doe heavy, but I can't rock w/ this cover or title


    & to make matters worse, dj Frank White on social media goin at fans who feel the same way

    then on top of that, Frank was tryna snitch on folks to the laws smh

    Doe b friends said frank is a snake

    I mean, this is supposedly his convo w/ Doe bm

    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.🤬 .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17190769_10154174125040836_39160333654126556_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=518ad1852d99e3167b145d965696cbf6&oe=59688699[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.🤬 .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17190692_10154174125050836_4455168464079718841_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=242eda4c05a48c1051711b2c0c9d39b5&oe=596D3760[/img]

  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    aight all ya'll say wrong but how many videos have we seen where rappers "act" like they're being shot and die, or got a buncha 🤬 🤬 across the front, guns, hearses, etc

    this 🤬 is real and i think it sends a message......."No life after death"

    maybe the kids will see that and NOT wanna go out like him

    Or they might give even less of a 🤬 about they life cuz they know they can still drop posthumous albums
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AM I THE ONLY RAY CHARLES IN HERE?
Sign In or Register to comment.