What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Freeway Signs Back To The Roc

Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOTMembers, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
edited March 2017 in The Reason

Happy for Free. Definitely the most non lazy member of SP

Comments

• RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wats funny is jay took a pic wit free but aint take one wit jim
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Put a beat on"

I rocks with Freeway though.
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u fool
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lest we forget...

freeway-jayz-vibe.jpg

"Nobody puts Free on the side of the podium!"
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be the start of something........... Roc-a-fella like bad boy tour???? I would dead buy like 5 tickets to every arena near me put half my income tax down like a Beyonce fan
  • ShredderILLShredderILL Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Perfect thread for an A.L.I.A.S. reaction. Lets make it happen. @Sion @Stew
  • Tsotsi Cape TownTsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Dayum Jay's age is starting to show on his face.

This is good news, shout out to Freeway. Jay's smart he's essentially monopolyzing rap music, he's building a Motown but with better business economics and people more business-minded. A lot of these artists like Tip, Jim Jones, Fabolous, Kanye, J.Cole, etc. Have their own labels and artists under them. Jay has the label and platform via Tidal.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free must be working on some great new material and Jay heard it.
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was trash then, he gonna be trash now

Bet he sold his Roc A Fella Chain
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Its young Freeeeeeeee.

• Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    great news
    tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 Jay finna corner the whole rap game of all the vets.... As much as I like this imma need him to start getting sum new talent becuz these old acts ain't really gonna move the needle
  • TDUB1TDUB1 RIP James Tapp aka the real souljaMembers Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    It was only right . Free has classic hiphop records and had a great run on the original ROC and being independent .
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    This 🤬 Jay finna corner the whole rap game of all the vets.... As much as I like this imma need him to start getting sum new talent becuz these old acts ain't really gonna move the needle

its not always about just moving the needle.

its about securing the artform and taking care of people and positioning them to do/be better.

rocnation does management as well, you know.
  • walwynwalwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    All these 🤬 he signing better drop something this year
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philadelphia Freeway is highly slept on