What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Name some common things that you have never done...

12346

Comments

  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never.....
    Attended prom or any other high school gathering
    Finished high school
    Learned how to ride a bike
    Did drugs
    Engaged in weirdo sex acts
    Got any tats
    Had a long term job
    Been in a relationship longer than 2 years
    Had a child
    Been married
    Had a broad break any of my property
    Had to go to "the clinic"
    Been south of Tennessee/South Carolina or west of Indiana or north of NY
    Found NY hoes sexy
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Never Drank Coffee
    Never got a tattoo
    Never been on Facebook




    It's overrated, you are not missing anything plus it already lost steam years ago
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Never.....
    Attended prom or any other high school gathering
    Finished high school
    Learned how to ride a bike
    Did drugs
    Engaged in weirdo sex acts
    Got any tats
    Had a long term job
    Been in a relationship longer than 2 years
    Had a child
    Been married
    Had a broad break any of my property
    Had to go to "the clinic"
    Been south of Tennessee/South Carolina or west of Indiana or north of NY
    Found NY hoes sexy

    Damn, you never went to any of your high schools dances or anything? Wow. I don't have a child yet either and to be honest if I end up never having one at all then I'm fine with that. I have never been north of NY either but I would like to. If you ever get the chance to go south of SC you should definitely do it, FL has a lot of nice major cities, I loved Miami.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    gibor wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    Never been out the country smmfh
    Never been to the east coast (unless Florida counts)
    Never done jury duty.
    Never eaten most seafood like lobster, crab, octopus
    No tats
    Never has a migraine
    Never been sick for more than 2 days, never bed ridden

    so 🤬 you try and talk to me about Africa and you aint never been anywhere? 🤬 outtahere B

    Lol, u mad? Most of the girls I've dated immigrated from different African countries, I have relatives born in Africa and I'm apart of a Cameroonian diaspora group that meets every month.

    @fortyacres

    🤬 you aint never seen nothing beyond your zipcode , sit you " what africa needs to do im 2/18ths african" ass down.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I've never had a Snapchat and I don't have a Twitter or Instagram either. What I can say tho is for a charitable cause at work I opened up a Twitter followed someone and deleted it after they got their message across tho *shrugs​* I've never posted a tweet before tho.

    I don't get how yall can go on IG and literally just like 🤬 for hours straight.
    That to me I just don't understand. But yo I might make one for a business tho in the future. There's no harm in that.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Never.....
    Attended prom or any other high school gathering
    Finished high school
    Learned how to ride a bike
    Did drugs
    Engaged in weirdo sex acts
    Got any tats
    Had a long term job
    Been in a relationship longer than 2 years
    Had a child
    Been married
    Had a broad break any of my property
    Had to go to "the clinic"
    Been south of Tennessee/South Carolina or west of Indiana or north of NY
    Found NY hoes sexy

    You still one of my favorite posters on here peep my sig if you have em turned on. That was from like 2010-2011. One of the many realest posts you ever made.

    And 🤬 will laugh at me but I learned how to ride a bike 2 years ago.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I'll start...

    -I went to a small HS that didn't have homecoming so I have never been to a homecoming dance.
    -Never played a sport in HS because the school I went to didn't have any.
    -Never been to the West Coast.
    -I still have no tats.
    -I have never had anything pierced other than my ears.
    -Never been to a concert.

    Add yours. Also for all my people here that have done these things fill me in.

    Never been to a concert?... ?

    How Sway? Do u live in a bubble?

    T about to go to his first concert tomorrow. Don't ask me how he's been around the world, yet never attended a concert.

    I've never paid to go to a concert though.

    So you attend them for free? How so? and who exactly is T?

    I've only gone when someone else provided the tickets. That goes for sporting events as well. It's not that serious to me..it's rare that the concert lives up to the studio version anyway.

    T is my husband.
    Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png
    Look at you go
    U r soo much sexier than when u were a single mother
    We should go out sometime @kat <3

    Typical man..always more attracted to what they feel they can't have.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I'll start...

    -I went to a small HS that didn't have homecoming so I have never been to a homecoming dance.
    -Never played a sport in HS because the school I went to didn't have any.
    -Never been to the West Coast.
    -I still have no tats.
    -I have never had anything pierced other than my ears.
    -Never been to a concert.

    Add yours. Also for all my people here that have done these things fill me in.

    Never been to a concert?... ?

    How Sway? Do u live in a bubble?

    T about to go to his first concert tomorrow. Don't ask me how he's been around the world, yet never attended a concert.

    I've never paid to go to a concert though.

    So you attend them for free? How so? and who exactly is T?

    I've only gone when someone else provided the tickets. That goes for sporting events as well. It's not that serious to me..it's rare that the concert lives up to the studio version anyway.

    T is my husband.
    Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png
    Look at you go
    U r soo much sexier than when u were a single mother
    We should go out sometime @kat <3

    Typical man..always more attracted to what they feel they can't have.

    For real though. One time I told this thirsty ass guy that I have a bf and he said, "you can't have friends?" In my head I was thinking, you do not want to be my friend, you want some na-na.
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll

    Never

    Let

    A

    🤬

    Lil

    Bow

    Wow

    Me



    Nadx3S.gif
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never smoked weed
    Never smoked cigarettes
    Never rode a motorcycle
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Never Drank Coffee
    Never got a tattoo
    Never been on Facebook




    It's overrated, you are not missing anything plus it already lost steam years ago

    FB ain't losing no steam. They still got hundreds of millions of people who log on daily.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I'll start...

    -I went to a small HS that didn't have homecoming so I have never been to a homecoming dance.
    -Never played a sport in HS because the school I went to didn't have any.
    -Never been to the West Coast.
    -I still have no tats.
    -I have never had anything pierced other than my ears.
    -Never been to a concert.

    Add yours. Also for all my people here that have done these things fill me in.

    Never been to a concert?... ?

    How Sway? Do u live in a bubble?

    T about to go to his first concert tomorrow. Don't ask me how he's been around the world, yet never attended a concert.

    I've never paid to go to a concert though.

    So you attend them for free? How so? and who exactly is T?

    I've only gone when someone else provided the tickets. That goes for sporting events as well. It's not that serious to me..it's rare that the concert lives up to the studio version anyway.

    T is my husband.
    Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png
    Look at you go
    U r soo much sexier than when u were a single mother
    We should go out sometime @kat <3

    Typical man..always more attracted to what they feel they can't have.

    But baby please
    Just give us a chance
    I make an excellent lunch date.
    I really want to be your friend
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Never Drank Coffee
    Never got a tattoo
    Never been on Facebook




    It's overrated, you are not missing anything plus it already lost steam years ago

    FB ain't losing no steam. They still got hundreds of millions of people who log on daily.

    I was talking about quality wise (well from my perspective).
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never 🤬 a chick in the ass, not in to it or rather have no desire to

    I'm no 🤬 either though, if she wanted me to I'd do it but I ain't initiating the idea
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Never been to jail
    Never been admitted to a hospital
    Never seen scarface, godfather, Carlitos way
    Never seen snow

    Nikka ain't yo ass from Miami?! How is this even possible??

    Lol scarface never appealed to me for some reason
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Since grade 2 I've never used a public restroom to take a 🤬 . I use the bathroom before I leave the house to go to work (and I shower too) or when I get home.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Never smoked (weed, nor cigarettes)
    Never drank alcohol
    Never drank coffee
    Never been to a strip club
    No tattoos
    Haven't seen a lot of the movies most people have seen (the Godfather, 300, any James Bond movie, Django, none of that)

    As much as Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are promoted that is rare.


    Funny you say that, cause I've never had Dunkin Donuts either, and barely had Krispy Kreme for the first time last week.

    Also, I'm from Southern California and have never been to Disneyland, Six Flags, Venice, Santa Monica, nor the Griffith Observatory.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never rode a roller coaster
    Never been on a plane
    Never been to a club
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never rode the 'cheese' bus to school
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lincoln wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Never smoked (weed, nor cigarettes)
    Never drank alcohol
    Never drank coffee
    Never been to a strip club
    No tattoos
    Haven't seen a lot of the movies most people have seen (the Godfather, 300, any James Bond movie, Django, none of that)

    As much as Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are promoted that is rare.


    Funny you say that, cause I've never had Dunkin Donuts either, and barely had Krispy Kreme for the first time last week.

    Also, I'm from Southern California and have never been to Disneyland, Six Flags, Venice, Santa Monica, nor the Griffith Observatory.

    So basically you never left the house.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Never
    been to jail
    broke a bone
    had jury duty
    Smoked
    had more than a sip of alcohol
    Got a tat
    been stopped and searched
    listened to a Drake album
    Listened to a 50 cent album
    done drugs
    Watched a full NFL game and stayed awake
    Had Instagram snapchat Facebook MySpace etc
    Thought earth was flat
    Had a fight
    *Haven't swore since i was like 5*
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    never 🤬 a chick in the ass, not in to it or rather have no desire to

    I'm no 🤬 either though, if she wanted me to I'd do it but I ain't initiating the idea


    I tried it once it felt good at the time then when we finished I just felt 🤬 , I have a friend that told me he does it with his girl all the time like he's proud, 🤬 is perverse.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Never been on the West Coast
    Never been to the Caribbean
    Never been to Mexico

    You should definitely try to travel more. I went to Barbados many years ago. It's a lovely island. Back in Jan. I went on a cruise that went to both Cozumel and Costa Maya Mexico. Cozumel is very Americanized but still a nice vaca spot.

    Definitely will I was in Spain last Aug, this summer I'm supposed to hit Egypt I don't think that's going to happen think I better concentrate on the islands instead of going so far out
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Never had a kid
    have yet to get married
    never been broke
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I'll start...

    -I went to a small HS that didn't have homecoming so I have never been to a homecoming dance.
    -Never played a sport in HS because the school I went to didn't have any.
    -Never been to the West Coast.
    -I still have no tats.
    -I have never had anything pierced other than my ears.
    -Never been to a concert.

    Add yours. Also for all my people here that have done these things fill me in.

    Never been to a concert?... ?

    How Sway? Do u live in a bubble?

    T about to go to his first concert tomorrow. Don't ask me how he's been around the world, yet never attended a concert.

    I've never paid to go to a concert though.

    So you attend them for free? How so? and who exactly is T?

    I've only gone when someone else provided the tickets. That goes for sporting events as well. It's not that serious to me..it's rare that the concert lives up to the studio version anyway.

    T is my husband.

    Concerts are cool, especially ones with artist with classic material. Certain songs where the crowd is singing along with it provide a level of live adrenaline studio versions can't give u. When everybody doing the song in unison it almost kinda give u the chills live.
Sign In or Register to comment.