What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What's Kanye West's WORST album?

124»

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    808s
    🤬 album
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Pablo
    Anybody voting for 808's has never felt the true pain a women can dish out! 🤬 🤬 !!
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    -other-
    t7zbu5x9mlar.jpg

LEE DANIEL'S THE HOUSEMAID
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    -other-
    His "mentor" an it. You know how crackas are and their 🤬 mentorships. This 🤬 the son in law, take advice, and do favors for an it. He like fingers too like a 🤬 and I aint talmbout Zaxby's chicken fingers
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    Yeezus
    I'm glad the IC can come together and unite all in the name of hate for Yeezus
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezus
    I'm not sure people truly understand how bad yeezus was
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 wit yeezus
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezus
    Yeezus & Pablo weren't bad albums. But the bar for Kanye is raised to a level he obviously didn't reach on both projects
  • 3Hunna
    3Hunna stew Members Posts: 162
    Kanyes music lacks replay value
  • grYmes
    grYmes Diversify your bonds...Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezus
    Yeezus is a 🤬 waste of time and energy. My life was considerably worse that year after paying money to hear it.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezus
    mohamed wrote: »
    I don't get the hype around bound 2. can someone explain to me what made it so dope? It had no beat and sounded like a parody of an R&B song

Charlie 🤬 Wilson, 🤬

Cool beat and hook....lyrics were ass...same 🤬 as father stretch my hands p.1
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezus
    with TLOP i just woke up one day and realized i was not listening to 95% of the album. The 🤬 didn't scar me i just didn't see much replay value outside of a few tracks being on my workout playlist.

Yeezus was offensive outside of Bound 2. I signed and executive order to not listen to that 🤬 anymore and never forget how horrible that 🤬 was when i heard it.

Lester Holt: Monizzle do you remember where you were when you first heard yeezus

Monizzle: Yeah a 🤬 was chopping up cucumbers in the back of the subway and i turned on the ipod to hear yeezus....."