What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kendrick Lamar Album Discussion 4-14-17

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolph latest album better

@FaggyAF is that u?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still jammed out on Pride im sorry......but not sorry

got me on my 🤬 Ruffalo 🤬

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    still jammed out on Pride im sorry......but not sorry

got me on my 🤬 Ruffalo 🤬

LOL

Ive always wanted the scene from that movie when he dumps the CDs out of his car into the street to be GIF'd

Couldnt find it tho
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    We know what Kenny did for the city but no South Central 🤬 bump Kenny like that. Kenny just the good kid protected by OGs in TDE. He not Nipsey or YG who got stripes. Dolph that trap motivation. He connected and know all the real ones and he from country ass Memphis. All the square 🤬 and whiteboys in the boojee parts like West LA bump his 🤬

• Iceberg Slick
    Only 🤬 ass groupie 🤬 and 🤬 ass crackas rep for TDE and wear their merchandise like 🤬
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    He's saying the exact same thing @BOSSExcellence is sayin in the 50 vs Lupe thread.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 🤬 ass groupie 🤬 and 🤬 ass crackas rep for TDE and wear their merchandise like 🤬

*Buys TDE gear*

Do sumn...
  • Iceberg Slick
    I dont know what the other 🤬 said but 🤬 know. Separate the 🤬 from the real. Kenny is respected for staying in his good kid lane but 🤬 dont listen to him like that. His fanbase squares and crackas from the good part of town and they rep his 🤬 like 🤬 ass groupies
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    He's saying the exact same thing @BOSSExcellence is sayin in the 50 vs Lupe thread.

dont start wit me 🤬 ..

i dont even know whats goin on in here??!
    if its dude sayin 🤬 from LA dont bump Kendrick he's kinda right! lol

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know what the other 🤬 said but 🤬 know. Separate the 🤬 from the real. Kenny is respected for staying in his good kid lane but 🤬 dont listen to him like that. His fanbase squares and crackas from the good part of town and they rep his 🤬 like 🤬 ass groupies

You sound hurt b. What you got violated by tde's camp?lol
  • Iceberg Slick
    Why are groupie 🤬 mad? I just speak from my experiences. If you dont know and are offended, then you a fake 🤬 . I just speak on what is. I'm from the mud but stay out the mud get 🤬 from outside of the mud. 🤬 in the mud like myself respect TDE and Kenny but cant relate to his 🤬 . It's the square 🤬 and the crackas from the nice part of town who bump his 🤬 or rock the merchandise. Just keeping it a buck
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are groupie 🤬 mad? I just speak from my experiences. If you dont know and are offended, then you a fake 🤬 . I just speak on what is. I'm from the mud but stay out the mud get 🤬 from outside of the mud. 🤬 in the mud like myself respect TDE and Kenny but cant relate to his 🤬 . It's the square 🤬 and the crackas from the nice part of town who bump his 🤬 or rock the merchandise. Just keeping it a buck

@gee757 that you?
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezMembers Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA 🤬 don't bump Kendrick now?? That's a new one lol
  • Iceberg Slick
    🤬 bump Kenny. I just explained the type of 🤬 and on what parts. I'm one of the only 🤬 qualified to speak on this. From the mud but caking and live outside of it now. Most of you 🤬 just cut from a different cloth
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    It's a lot of La posters on here. First time hearing that 🤬
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA 🤬 don't bump Kendrick now?? That's a new one lol

make no mistake about it..
    🤬 from LA we 🤬 wit Kendrick.. we proud of that 🤬 ..

but bumping that 🤬 ?? I don't know too many..
    GroovyQ and JayRock?? okay.. now we talking..

Kendrick is on another level..
    he's a 🤬 from Compton appealing to the world..

but if we jus talking about LA.. nah..
    🤬 aint on him for his music.. we may bump a couple songs that we really 🤬 wit.. that "BooBoo" song is my 🤬 and he got a handful of others.. the rest gets skipped..

but id play Schoolboy Q's album front to back repeatedly..

but iunno.. u from Inglewood..
    that aint LA. hahaha
  • TheGOAT
    Somebody @ all the LA posters
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cant be from LA with that false ass claim