What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Arrow (CW)

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    It's time

tumblr_n3yfwl42Cs1r0a0smo3_250.giftumblr_n3yfwl42Cs1r0a0smo4_250.gif
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the characters involved, it doesn't feel forced at all.
    Oliver vs Chase. Laurel vs Dinah. Talia vs Nyssa.
    I wonder if Kovar shows up too in the present.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ollie knew his squad couldn't 🤬 with chase, so he got the super team to 🤬 🤬 up.

Oliver queen the LeBron James of dc lol.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is black siren still alive? I think laurel comes from an earth where cpl. lance died instead of her.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chase have Ollie under that extreme pressure. Got the 🤬 outchea working with multiple mortal enemies
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is black siren still alive? I think laurel comes from an earth where cpl. lance died instead of her.
    Chase have Ollie under that extreme pressure. Got the 🤬 outchea working with multiple mortal enemies

I knew somehow my 🤬 ' question wouldn't get answered.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathstroke, Captain Boomerang and Green Arrow

2cxxbb7.jpg

Imo Captain Boomerang likely dies
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »

2cxxbb7.jpg

anyone wanna bet that Arrow's finale will be more lit than the Flash's season finale?

I mean we got Slade da Gawd,Nyssa vs Talia, the fight between the two canaries,and the final fight between Ollie and Chase

While Flash's only storyline is to find a away to get rid of Savitar and how to bring back Iris
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    What's hilarious is I bet the twist is Chase talked to Slade already. Also, we gonna front like Diggle ain't the worst driver of all time? 🤬 hit the car with two swords, and he goes flying into a damn truck bed?

The fuckery is over 9000.

LMAO!!!!!!

Bruh...him and Felicity should've been DEAD! Lol.

Muthafucca had that whole empty left side open, and he crashed into a truck bed.

Smh...at least he ain't BARRY.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

2cxxbb7.jpg

I'm so glad he back to wearing the arrow suit, and not that dumbazzz black mask.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olicity was top three of the worst things about their worst seasons, and that bring that 🤬 back? SMH...
  • Splackavelli
    how is black siren back from the dead?!?!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is black siren back from the dead?!?!

When did she ever die? She was locked up by Argus.
  • Splackavelli
    wasn't she the one that was on team arrow but turned out to be working for Prometheus? didn't Prometheus 🤬 her?
  • Splackavelli
    oh, ok that chicks name was evelyn and chase only pretended to 🤬 her. what was her code name anyway. she had canary powers.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Am I the only one who think Black Canary Laurel is sexy af??

• iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, ok that chicks name was evelyn and chase only pretended to 🤬 her. what was her code name anyway. she had canary powers.

Evelyn doesn't have abilities.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

2cxxbb7.jpg

anyone wanna bet that Arrow's finale will be more lit than the Flash's season finale?

I mean we got Slade da Gawd,Nyssa vs Talia, the fight between the two canaries,and the final fight between Ollie and Chase

While Flash's only storyline is to find a away to get rid of Savitar and how to bring back Iris

but why 🤬 always have to dickride and pick a side? its not that serious. they're botch DC and apart of the same universe. just enjoy and 🤬
  • infamous114
    gemini86 wrote: »

2cxxbb7.jpg

but why 🤬 always have to dickride and pick a side? its not that serious. they're botch DC and apart of the same universe. just enjoy and 🤬

Shut yo ass up.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This 🤬 bout to be lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL this show stay taking batman story lines. Basically they taking the league of assassins civil war story line. Anybody else notice?

Also, for all y'all who didn't catch the batman arkham city easter egg. Y'all remember the start of the game? go to 2:50
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    You mean to tell me I gave up on arrow after last season...but now it's Lit?

Sheeyt
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean to tell me I have up on arrow after last season...but now it's Lit?

Sheeyt

This been my favorite season.