What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Right Now Thread

13»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »
    Right now, watching the Braves @ Giants.

Working this game

You're in San Francisco?

Nah I work for the flagship station for the Braves. We do our pre/post game show from our station when they're on the road.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout You Bitch You Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting my bucket washed
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a fried Oreo for the first time...#AMAZING
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slept most of the afternoon, now going to go swimming
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    At Ludas joint in the airport

mi7znxijr7vj.png
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched a cure for wellness.. Wack.

Watching Sleepless.. Dope
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    in Charlotte waiting for wifey in dentist office.

bored as fukk

This 🤬 in my city smh. What part of the city were u in??

Just downtown

Went to b street

Took pics on the alphabet .down the street from the jailhouse

Bout to to back cuz they got $20 all you can drink margaritas.

Then head to the speedway.

Charlotte is my spot
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in our Brooklyn apt, just came home from a family reunion BBQ in Wilmington. Good ass food, too.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Right Now: Just wrote some articles for my freelance job.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still on charlotte its some fine women here.

They on DR status of fine
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout You Bitch You Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At work goin thru the motions
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just on reddit and someone asked about curly hair back in the "ancient" days. l987nqiv50ra.png so my response is the whitewashing! retort.
    Anyone disagree with my position? lol (rhetorical)