What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lml Paul Pierce sucking mad 🤬

Of course Durant's looks like the best player in the world playing next to the two time mvp , defensive poy candidate and one of the top 5 underated two way players in the league Draymond looks far better than he really is because of the beige twins the 🤬 you think this 7 foot monsters gonna do
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy thing is, Bron was hated like a 🤬 . Overall 🤬 always wanted to see Bron win, until last year against gsw, and then when gsw added KD, they started getting hated and now everyone wants Bron to win cause they want gsw to lose.

Crazy 🤬 .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they keep it up

Co finals MVP
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dee.i.🤬 wrote: »
    This shows how weak the East really is.

It didn't show how weak they were last year.

The playoffs gonna be boring af the next couple of years the way the Warriors looking

This is what worries me. I appreciate watching this dominance for one year, all these sweeps and blowouts gonna get old real quick.

Man please the 🤬 was boring with LeBron going to the finals in the East for the past 7 years. Now people saying it's boring. At least the West had more competition and the Spurs are still around.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They was calling paul pierce the best player in the league after the 08' finals
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm take n shaq and Kobe over KD and steph, these 🤬 🤬 .
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaq get drafted into this NBA he's going more bonkers than he did in the 90s.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Now 🤬 bout to be out here like KD better than Lebron, and that's sickening.

I dont think anyone that knows basketball gonna think that. Bron still the best player in the world.
  • VulcanRaven
    Well he is playing better right now. 🤬 yall suckas that don't give KD his credit. Still crying about him going to the Warriors lol
  • Lefty_
    Damn Steve Kerr look pretty rough. Bless his heart.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited June 2017

The playoffs gonna be boring af the next couple of years the way the Warriors looking

This is what worries me. I appreciate watching this dominance for one year, all these sweeps and blowouts gonna get old real quick.

Man please the 🤬 was boring with LeBron going to the finals in the East for the past 7 years. Now people saying it's boring. At least the West had more competition and the Spurs are still around.

Bron going to the finals everyyear cool but we knew he wasn't running through the west team that made it

GS running through everybody west east Norf south and you can't custom make a Bron led Cavs team with 3 other allstars to compete with GS imo

• Lefty_
    Beta wrote: »
    They was calling paul pierce the best player in the league after the 08' finals

🤬 who is they. Bron been the best in the league since 08.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

You sound silly cuz GS just swept the west by 18 points a game
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That inevitable sweep coming....
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing to think the Spurs was actually up 20+ with Kawhi against GSW.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    AZTG wrote: »

I dont think anyone that knows basketball gonna think that. Bron still the best player in the world.

You're right, but it's the ic only a few really know basketball, 2 years ago they were calling Curry better than Bron
  • Lefty_
    Well he is playing better right now. 🤬 yall suckas that don't give KD his credit. Still crying about him going to the Warriors lol

I ain't cryin, he a 🤬 . And bron better than KD.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited June 2017
    Paul George and cp3 going to the Spurs only scenario I see that can make GS sweat and they still getting cooked imo

Nah I'm lying they might be tuff
  • VulcanRaven

Bron going to the finals everyyear cool but we knew he wasn't running through the west team that made it

GS running through everybody west eaat Nordstrom south and you can't custom make a Bron led Cavs team with 3 other allstars to compete with GS imo

IDGAF bruh lol. I am sick of seeing Bron in the finals and KD deserves that ring so whatever man. Bron did the same when he went to Miami so he set the stage. Damn there are way too many Bron nut huggers on this site man. That's why I rarely come in this thread. That 🤬 is disgusting. 🤬 can't even be subjective. He's the best player in the league but he ain't perfect
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @Trillfate ain't going to shut up the entire summer
    e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063_zpsl1uklg66.png

Lol.. Nah b, im humble.. it taking 2 years to win 1 chip..