What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Finals brings the worst out of this thread bc most of y'all 🤬 don't know wtf you're talking about.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    We about to witness history either two ways Warriors are about to be 16-0 and that will be the end of the Lebron era or Bron comes back in win 4 in a row and be Come the Undisputed GOAT.

I'm going with option 2

Cavs in 7

Lol the 🤬 have you seen to convince you that's gonna happen.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 CLVLNDMembers Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    We about to witness history either two ways Warriors are about to be 16-0 and that will be the end of the Lebron era or Bron comes back in win 4 in a row and be Come the Undisputed GOAT.

I'm going with option 2

Cavs in 7

Lol the 🤬 have you seen to convince you that's gonna happen.

I'm from Cleveland the odds are always stacked against us so we just Believe anything is possible.
    We came back from 3-1 that was never done before why not 3-0
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Fo Fo Fo
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Can't wait for the finals to be over

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavs bout to come back. Watch.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there's a good chance the season ends tonight, what was your favorite moment/game of the season?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great video.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there's a good chance the season ends tonight, what was your favorite moment/game of the season?

Favorite game of the season was the Rockets beating the Warriors on the road in overtime to stop the Warrior 12 game win streak

Favorite moment I would say just watching the progress of young talent(especially the bigs), Giannis, KAT, Jokic, Embiid, ect
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

Dion hitting the game winner against the warriors

Dion hitting the game winner against the Cavs

Wizards vs Knicks when wall was dancing on ron Baker and dunking on 🤬 left and right then won the game at the end on a fast break dunk

Wizards showing up in all black and sonning the Celtics
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grizz-Spurs Game 4
    Other great games were Cavs @ Washington (Lebron banking in that 3), Cavs-Warriors xmas game, Grizz blowing out the Warriors...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I'm looking forward too for tonight closing game is the Black Panther trailer. See ya'll at the NBA draft.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash ass discussion media was all over the "Heatles" 🤬 funny