What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

13536384041122

Comments

  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I compared Life is Good to this because both albums are seasoned vets doing grown man raps... Introspective & reflective... Heavily focused on their family lives with the lyrical content
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Did a lot of driving today prolly played it thru 5x today 2x last night


    Cool album




    But....









    "LIFE IS GOOD" WAS BETTER!!!

    giphy.gif

    please let that 🤬 go. 🤬 is like 50. they aint competing no more. they just trying to live

    Rap will always be competitive. Fact

    will it? what would be the reason for them to focus on being competitive now? if mj goes out and plays basketball is he being competitive?

    Was Jay or was he not taking numerous shots at others on this very album?

    That alone shows hes still being competitive
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Nothing worse than jayz dickriders w/ a good jayz album
    They swear it's them reading the Robb Report
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    "I'll be damned if I drink some Belvedere while Puff got CÎROC"

    Same way I feel about choosing Apple or Spotify over Tidal.

    If Jay would sale the damn album in physical or digital download form through tidal i would support the 🤬 . 🤬 this streaming exclusivity. Even when spotify and apple do that i think its stupid (like chance).
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    Man ppl are way overrating this 🤬

    Some of its good, it has some whatever tracks but still searching for some stand out tracks

    Will keep listening to see if anything grows on me...right now it's a bit above average

    Smile,bam,Marcy me my favorite tracks so far

    There's no stand out tracks, no skip over tracks either
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took the Puffy ciroc line as him saying if Puff has a Vodka line then why wouldnt he

    Doesnt he have armendale or whatever its called

    Sounds like they both racing to see who will reach a billion 1st

  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I compared Life is Good to this because both albums are seasoned vets doing grown man raps... Introspective & reflective... Heavily focused on their family lives with the lyrical content

    but their lives don't mimic each other at all during the time that they dropped the albums. nas was divorced. jay talks about martial problems but focuses on wanting to be with his wife and be with his family. nas was saying bye baby. they both always been lyrical and lyrics are hard as hell to compare and its no way u can compare lyrically an album that hasn't even been out for 24 hours to one that has been out for 5 years. it takes time to catch everything they are saying. i mean realistically dawg these albums aint similar.

  • bck145
    bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Man ppl are way overrating this 🤬

    Some of its good, it has some whatever tracks but still searching for some stand out tracks

    Will keep listening to see if anything grows on me...right now it's a bit above average

    Smile,bam,Marcy me my favorite tracks so far

    There's no stand out tracks, no skip over tracks either

    Disagree....4:44 is terrible and I'm not a fan of legacy or moonlight
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I took the Puffy ciroc line as him saying if Puff has a Vodka line then why wouldnt he

    Doesnt he have armendale or whatever its called

    Sounds like they both racing to see who will reach a billion 1st

    what? he was saying buy black my 🤬 . why buy belvi when puff got ciroc?

    Why buy Ciroc if Jay Z has Armendale?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Did a lot of driving today prolly played it thru 5x today 2x last night


    Cool album




    But....









    "LIFE IS GOOD" WAS BETTER!!!

    giphy.gif

    please let that 🤬 go. 🤬 is like 50. they aint competing no more. they just trying to live

    Rap will always be competitive. Fact

    will it? what would be the reason for them to focus on being competitive now? if mj goes out and plays basketball is he being competitive?

    Was Jay or was he not taking numerous shots at others on this very album?

    That alone shows hes still being competitive

    was he or was he just talking? he was telling 🤬 to look at themselves. we old heads often tell youngins to look at themselves but he also told us old heads to fall back a lil...don't act like tupac aint have a nose ring. so some stuff he sees as a bad thing and some stuff he is saying let the young boys live. no competition just spitting game
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    legacy my song. love the donny hathaway sample

    that moment when you realize what song No I.D flipped

    giphy.gif
    ChiCity wrote: »
    After this weekend, might be time for a best album of first half of '17
    Nah, ain't 🤬 touched Damn yet

    Beats are better on 4:44.

    EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........

    yii1qvxsb1ae.png
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I took the Puffy ciroc line as him saying if Puff has a Vodka line then why wouldnt he

    Doesnt he have armendale or whatever its called

    Sounds like they both racing to see who will reach a billion 1st

    what? he was saying buy black my 🤬 . why buy belvi when puff got ciroc?

    Why buy Ciroc if Jay Z has Armendale?

    jay doesn't own armendale
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I took the Puffy ciroc line as him saying if Puff has a Vodka line then why wouldnt he

    Doesnt he have armendale or whatever its called

    Sounds like they both racing to see who will reach a billion 1st

    is belvedere vodka still around lol that 🤬 cracks me up if they racing and fifth with his effen meanwhile clooney just sold his tequilla for 1 bill and pocketed 700 mil and still got stock they shoulda said 🤬 vodka and go with another liquor instead of completing in same type
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Did a lot of driving today prolly played it thru 5x today 2x last night


    Cool album




    But....









    "LIFE IS GOOD" WAS BETTER!!!

    giphy.gif

    please let that 🤬 go. 🤬 is like 50. they aint competing no more. they just trying to live

    Rap will always be competitive. Fact

    will it? what would be the reason for them to focus on being competitive now? if mj goes out and plays basketball is he being competitive?

    comparing is one thing. competing is another. dude compared a 2012 nas album to a 2017 jay z album because they had a beef in 02 and u agree with that huh?

    Has nothin to do with their beef. Rap in general is a competitive sport so to speak, u want to be the best at your craft. They know their products will be compared to other top rappers.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright im done in here


    Have fun yall

    NOo4_f-maxage-0.gif
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On track 3 now, who said some pages back that Jay wasn't bragging about money on this album? so far he has done a shitload of bragging.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mufuckas listenin to this Jay album 100 times, and I cant even listen to it once smh



    Do you torrent? if so I may be able to help.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mufuckas listenin to this Jay album 100 times, and I cant even listen to it once smh

    Rapgodfathers bruh. Google it
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    I only thought Life is Good was OK.

    Damn was weak bruh you guys needs to chill with the stannery on K Dot for once

    this

    lyrics/content, production....

    4:44>>>damn....

  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    "You on the 'gram holding money to your ear, there's a disconnect. We don't call that money over here."

    Real 🤬 someone please explain this line.

    People keep quoting this 🤬 and rap genuis ain't really saying nothing deep about it.

    Basically he saying they money is small.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myndset wrote: »
    Why can't I listen to this 🤬 . I just downloaded tidal. Wtf

    The algorithm they used to do this only checks whether your account is new or not. I've had my account for 2 years but never started my trial. I was saving it for a rainy day.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That soul sample on the 444 song is incredible No I.D. is the 🤬 man, I can see myself playing that song a lot just for the sample and beat, sounded like Jay was crying no offense to Jay but Nas should have gotten that beat.
Sign In or Register to comment.