What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Medium Rare
    Ey all of you don't follow fashion 🤬 need to get on board.

People don't like steak with only salt and pepper coz everybody else does, it's coz it's best that way
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done
    🤬 the salt keep the pepper and that great A1 sauce on deck
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    late to the convo

but i am a well done to med rare convert

mostly due to my upbringing

Mastery nailed it on the head. My mother ate it like that b/c her parents did and so on and so forth

did me a couple of steaks on the pit, medium well, took em off and put em in some foil and let em sit for about 5 min

they were delicious and totally changed my outlook

all i put on it was salt and pepper and a bit of butter

its been too long since i last made one. I would say its about time i did.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    Mastery wrote: »
    Nah, you 🤬 is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents ate well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You 🤬 need to stop being so close minded about everything.

I 🤬 guarantee if you were raised eating medium rare, you'd be advocating for the 🤬 now haha
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    this...is incorrect.
    Bcotton5 wrote:
    lol I always thought it was supposed to be cooked well done because thats how I would get it when I was a little kid and my mom would order for me lol

I got turned out first time I ate a medium rare steak

AP21 wrote: »
    i am a well done to med rare convert

Mastery nailed it on the head. My mother ate it like that b/c her parents did and so on and so forth

There were a few others in this thread admitting the same thing haha

a3a8f0uc5fqn.jpg
  • mooney
    mooney I'm around!!! Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    When I last ate beef (two years removed) it was def medium well although through most my life that joint had to be well done...with A-1
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    AP21 wrote: »
    late to the convo

but i am a well done to med rare convert

did me a couple of steaks on the pit, medium well, took em off and put em in some foil and let em sit for about 5 min

they were delicious and totally changed my outlook

all i put on it was salt and pepper and a bit of butter

its been too long since i last made one. I would say its about time i did.

this x10

same 🤬 I said
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    Gonna cook me a medium steak today. Can't wait!
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    Major Exposure going on here. Never knew a steak could show the real U. Interesting. Medium 4 da kid!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    kobe beef in japan.......

didnt even need anything.

i can tell yall a good spot to go to to get it if you ever in kobe...

just make sure you convert the money right....

most expensive steak i ever had.

with my 🤬
  • Bcotton5
    Medium Rare
    I had a Kobe beef burger at Fuddruckers
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    I gotta try that Kobe steak.

Went to Pappadeaux's last night after work for the happy hour, and ended up getting me that beef rib eye steak medium. Bout fell asleep at the damn bar after finishing it. Said my grace before eating it and had to say it afterwards...had to thank the mane above for the cow that enabled me to have that good ass steak
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I had a Kobe beef burger at Fuddruckers

nah homie....aint the same
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    I gotta try that Kobe steak.

Went to Pappadeaux's last night after work for the happy hour, and ended up getting me that beef rib eye steak medium. Bout fell asleep at the damn bar after finishing it. Said my grace before eating it and had to say it afterwards...had to thank the mane above for the cow that enabled me to have that good ass steak

nope...not even close.

im dont really eat or like steak like that....but this 🤬 was like butter.

just saying ...if you ever stop thru....just take a day trip...make sure to get the lunch special. you'll thank me later

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g298562-d1173916-Reviews-Wakkoqu_Shinkobe-Kobe_Hyogo_Prefecture_Kinki.html
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone in this thread saying that they dont eat no meat.

• Bcotton5
    Medium Rare
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Putting sauce on your steak is like people who buy $70 bottles of fine cognac and mix it with Coke or Pepsi

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    This deadass was a great thread
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    Classic thread
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Blue Rare
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done
    im still amazed folk will not eat raw chicken but will eat raw beef then try to explain it... naw its all raw meat
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    aneed123 wrote: »
    im still amazed folk will not eat raw chicken but will eat raw beef then try to explain it... naw its all raw meat

It's not the same. Different species
  • R0mp
    R0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    aneed123 wrote: »

Chicken requires a higher internal temperature than beef steak to be safe for consumption.
This discussion has been closed.