What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    @OmegaConflict

I'm going to gut you 🤬 nvznofgaijbg.png
    Stop acting like that and give that man a chance

I'm confused AF. She not wit it?

I'M NOT A 🤬

wait what lol. i thought u just wanted to talk. i never said u were a 🤬 . thats why i only post in 2 sections on this site. 🤬 turned left way too fast
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    foh akademiks, you suck!
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao this 🤬 put his face in his avi for westie

nah i did that because of the DJ Akademiks 🤬 . 🤬 really think im him. Joker keeps telling me to fight Joe Budden

You been called ak for over a year and never changed it...you ain't gotta lie B lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody said you was a booker @westie, damn
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

@Lou_Cypher
    Just to warn you, my ex's name is Lou, and his face pops up in my head Whenever I think that Name so i hope this is for you And not for that mfker.

the theme for your reading is the Six of Pentacles. This card represents generosity, Financial flow, giving and receiving.

in the past you have the six of cups. this can represent Nostalgia, a gift of some sort, something that popped up from the past in a positive way.

in the present you have the seven of swords. this card represents someone being deceptive, a broken agreement or you are being tested in some way.

for your future, two cards popped up.
    one is the Knight of Wands. This could be you or someone you know. a represents someone who is rushing ahead and plans moving forward and looking for self-improvement, growth. This can also indicate travel.

this is signified by the strength card. this could mean you will have to call upon your inner reserves and push ahead. like there's going to be some type of Situation where you will have to Garner your strength and pull out the power to push through. So whatever challenges you will face you will have that personal power to get through it.
  • gemini86

nah i did that because of the DJ Akademiks 🤬 . 🤬 really think im him. Joker keeps telling me to fight Joe Budden

You been called ak for over a year and never changed it...you ain't gotta lie B lol

see ima change it back. ppl always got something to say lol. i just looked at my notifications when omega @'d me. i had over 30 notifications linking me to dj akademiks and some chick name ebony
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol...hold up ma, before u reject me, let me show u what I'm working wit...

p68sjqewq4od.png

Own that 🤬 b, it's cool...we understand
  • gemini86

Lol...hold up ma, before u reject me, let me show u what I'm working wit...

p68sjqewq4od.png

Own that 🤬 b, it's cool...we understand

aight thats why i did it
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No shame, no shame bruh, westie fine..she bring it up outta 🤬 sometimes
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No shame in the game man

Shoot your shot
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    @gemini86 looks waaayyyy better that akademicks

#fact
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Westie, I'd like a reading..
  • gemini86
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @gemini86 looks waaayyyy better that akademicks

#fact

thank you
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick flair gives redbull wings B.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OmegaConflict

I'm going to gut you 🤬 nvznofgaijbg.png
    Stop acting like that and give that man a chance

I'm confused AF. She not wit it?

I'M NOT A 🤬

wait what lol. i thought u just wanted to talk. i never said u were a 🤬 . thats why i only post in 2 sections on this site. 🤬 turned left way too fast

Welcome to donkey 🤬
  • SolemnSauce

Damn dude got the endorsement and cosign, came off the bench like

3ji3x0ydo6pe.png

No OT tonight
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About two weeks ago, one of my coworkers (a sheltered white girl that's from the outskirts of the city; that grew up on a farm) said that she wanted to hear some new music, something that is highly musical. So I put her on to some trap music (Gucci, Shawty Lo, Young Ralph, Jeezy, Migos, & etc). She been delivert because she been rapping the Chicken Talk mixtape by Gucci for an entire week. This morning she crept up out of nowhere, squeezed my arm & said "I wanna go to the trap...........take me to the trap"

Me: 6fcs0k59z4ca.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lou_Cypher
    Just to warn you, my ex's name is Lou, and his face pops up in my head Whenever I think that Name so i hope this is for you And not for that mfker.

the theme for your reading is the Six of Pentacles. This card represents generosity, Financial flow, giving and receiving.

in the past you have the six of cups. this can represent Nostalgia, a gift of some sort, something that popped up from the past in a positive way.

in the present you have the seven of swords. this card represents someone being deceptive, a broken agreement or you are being tested in some way.

one is the Knight of Wands. This could be you or someone you know. a represents someone who is rushing ahead and plans moving forward and looking for self-improvement, growth. This can also indicate travel.

this is signified by the strength card. this could mean you will have to call upon your inner reserves and push ahead. like there's going to be some type of Situation where you will have to Garner your strength and pull out the power to push through. So whatever challenges you will face you will have that personal power to get through it.

537.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Lou_Cypher

#Bars #Facts
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrology B? Ya'll 🤬 write ya'll christmas list for Santa yet?
  • SolemnSauce
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    About two weeks ago, one of my coworkers (a sheltered white girl that's from the outskirts of the city; that grew up on a farm) said that she wanted to hear some new music, something that is highly musical. So I put her on to some trap music (Gucci, Shawty Lo, Young Ralph, Jeezy, Migos, & etc). She been delivert because she been rapping the Chicken Talk mixtape by Gucci for an entire week. This morning she crept up out of nowhere, squeezed my arm & said "I wanna go to the trap...........take me to the trap"

Me: 6fcs0k59z4ca.gif

The music do make it seem like it ain't a desolate location with broken fences, boarded up windows, and zombies walking about. Like you don't smell the smell of burnt 🤬 pipes and the eyes of lil kids sitting in a unlocked running whip, confused and waiting for mommy to comeback outside.

Like it ain't littered wit lil 🤬 that should be in school but don't know they are going to become the same future customers that they are selling to. Like 21 and up 🤬 ain't running trains on girls fresh out of middle school in the back room.

Like cops ain't around harassing everybody but the 🤬 who actually doing dirt. Like people ain't walking round wit a stick cause of all the pitts and Rottweilers roaming loose.

Like old used condoms don't litter the knee high grass that covers up the needles and dead cat that no one can seem to find but sure enough smell it.

Nah the music makes it sound like the place to be
  • Lou Cypher
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Astrology B? Ya'll 🤬 write ya'll christmas list for Santa yet?

Halfway done with it yeah. Waiting to see what the holiday video game releases are.