What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Beta put in a application at 🤬 and called the news stations when they told him why he couldnt work there

• WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    @gemini86 you want a reading B?

i gave up. i asked 3 times and tried to spark a conversation in 🤬 . i guess im just not for her my 🤬
    There are people before you. I'll post it in the thread when I get a chance.
  • gemini86gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »

i gave up. i asked 3 times and tried to spark a conversation in 🤬 . i guess im just not for her my 🤬

lol can i get a PM though.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol when westie asks for readings it's

4fxh7od8c14i.gif

When I do it it's crickets

Y'all a bunch of 🤬 🤬 lmao knowing damn well y'all dont care about the 🤬

What u got fam, gone up my reading

What a stand up guy

I ain't got 🤬 though
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check it...
    Trillfate wrote: »
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Yeah...I don't really do the pm thing sooooo....

Anyway have a wonderful day.

That was unnecessary levels of ether, Nas. I 🤬 your baby mama or somethng. 🤬 .
    Say bruh, you're going about this all wrong.. the way to Westies heart is not outright simping... its arguing.. disagreeing.. bantering.. Fighting!

what you should have done was quote any post of hers and Strongly disagree with it, go back and forth back and forth with her with facts (or fallacies) supporting your position, post after post page after page, making sure your views irritate her, if not 🤬 her off... THEN u could've pm'd her later on like... "Didnt mean to upset u, let's agree to disagree.. I definitely respect and admire a strong opinionated black woman, blah blah"...then BAM!.. she replies.. and u In there.

I won't even charge you for this piece of game @psychobutcher just goat the post
    edited July 2017

No! Damn man you 🤬 up lol

Check it...
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Yeah...I don't really do the pm thing sooooo....

Anyway have a wonderful day.

That was unnecessary levels of ether, Nas. I 🤬 your baby mama or somethng. 🤬 .
    Say bruh, you're going about this all wrong.. the way to Westies heart is not outright simping... its arguing.. disagreeing.. bantering.. Fighting!

what you should have done was quote any post of hers and Strongly disagree with it, go back and forth back and forth with her with facts (or fallacies) supporting your position, post after post page after page, making sure your views irritate her, if not 🤬 her off... THEN u could've pm'd her later on like... "Didnt mean to upset u, let's agree to disagree.. I definitely respect and admire a strong opinionated black woman, blah blah"...then BAM!.. she replies.. and u In there.

I won't even charge you for this piece of game @psychobutcher just goat the post

after I set @OmegaConflict on fire You're next
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Someone needs photoshop Westie's head on a witch's body

I'm the resident witch thank you.

Hey do you know of any good online crystal shops? I need some new selenite.

See.......

See.....

Fine. I'm a witch. I was in denial. Lemme go find a coven now.

You bout to be out here sendin nudes with subliminal messages embedded in em. Bout to have 🤬 not claimin they kids. Where my reading at btw.

Good idea. Check your dm.

there are people ahead of you that I actually like. you will get it if and when I feel like it.

Nah, you can keep that 🤬 ass reading.
    You sure? I was planning my subliminal message and everything.

Them tarot cards was made in a sweatshop..... you out here sellin Muhammad magic for half prIce....🤬 shoes gon curl up after they readings, they gon go hoop and they heel gon come off.

this is why I didn't respond.....

lol nah its all good. im not thirst like that. but on some real 🤬 , tarot readings really do scare me. i told my home girl that. it seems like what you are doing is pretty vague so its not that scary. due to my background, i believe in that stuff
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to GNS, beta, gemini and lefty being annoying.

lmao its not like im trying to beat. i was just trying to have a conversation because im interested in what she does. guess she figured i was trying to spit game. My family is from Belize and they into that stuff heavy.

lmao its not like im trying to beat. i was just trying to have a conversation because im interested in what she does. guess she figured i was trying to spit game. My family is from Belize and they into that stuff heavy.

I'm not serious man Plus I know you got your eyes on nedeska

FOH then.. how u getting annoyed because we having a conversation? if u dont like it then dont watch it. why u have to announce it. u just want attention from other men

So you do or don't want me to post your reading?
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be danged.. who knew the Espys was tonight

yea i do
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: bruhcrazy, Weezy_Christ, stillakilla100

A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.
    SolemnSauce
    f48onckz9fzr.gif

Never heard of them 🤬
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Is Vegas hot enough for pool parties in November ?

@Stew
    @Trillfate
    @BOSSExcellence

no.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

FOH then.. how u getting annoyed because we having a conversation? if u dont like it then dont watch it. why u have to announce it. u just want attention from other men

A conversation? Beta crying men don't want his readings, lefty acting all pious and godly and you playing the "no harm no foul, but PM my anyway"......
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey do you know of any good online crystal shops? I need some new selenite.

See.......

See.....

Fine. I'm a witch. I was in denial. Lemme go find a coven now.

You bout to be out here sendin nudes with subliminal messages embedded in em. Bout to have 🤬 not claimin they kids. Where my reading at btw.

Good idea. Check your dm.

there are people ahead of you that I actually like. you will get it if and when I feel like it.

Nah, you can keep that 🤬 ass reading.
    You sure? I was planning my subliminal message and everything.

Them tarot cards was made in a sweatshop..... you out here sellin Muhammad magic for half prIce....🤬 shoes gon curl up after they readings, they gon go hoop and they heel gon come off.

hold on let me do your reading imma post your card
    ka281o8503ik.png

So you just gon hit me off wit the 🤬 that took 3 hours to perfect his POF profile pic in a kohls back to school special shirt with the great value Ralph tresvant cut?

You learned your magic at Everest B.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

Im next, 🤬 juicy 🤬
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    @Beta

Cut it

You don't know how to do a reading !!!!

A conversation? Beta crying men don't want his readings, lefty acting all pious and godly and you playing the "no harm no foul, but PM my anyway"......

yo u reading way too much into it. its not that serious. its like you mad that other people showing her attention. we just having fun. ive never spoken to her before. me, beta, and conflict cool from other threads. i dont know who lefty is but 🤬 it. we all just chillin. 🤬 like you make forums wack. you're not needed