What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh how the mighty have fallen

from this
    giphy.gif

and this
    original.gif
    giphy.gif

and this
    giphy.gif

reduced to running like this

f1rx2z85pct1.gif

tenor.gif
    EG7bQ.gif

damn you was man in school homie

Let me use a Star Wars analogy....those Super Star Destroyers were run on the full mental will of the Emperor Palp (or in this case the Night King) .......and for the rebels, those things were a problem.............

Even if team Starks wins, I'm worrying because 1 Giant is bad enough, but 3 ... ? I hope we don't have lose more men than we have too.................ugh.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    So for next episode I'm thinking jon got the raven from Sam about the dragon glass in dragonstone...he is dany's unexpected visitor per the ep description and goes to try to get an alliance...but still neither of them will know they're related cuz no bran yet...to which the other northerners are like 🤬 that targaryen 🤬 ...which is where the "revolt" comes into play.

Orrrrr maybe jon will find out before he goes cuz in the preview dude was like "a Targaryen can't be trusted"....orrrr maybe LF spills the beans to some of the northern folk, which adds extra fuel to the revolt fire....

Hmmmm.............
    tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

Which is closer to Winterfell, Castle Black/The Wall or wherever Sam Tarly is at?

Both should be sending ravens one about the dragonglass the other about Bran being at the wall.
    The Wall is closer to Winterfell but Sam has access to more ravens in Oldtown

And if he sent a raven to the Wall it still has to travel down to Winterfell as he doesn't know Jon been killed, brought back, and reclaimed the Nawf

Either way, he should know about Bran before he gets Sam message

This is what I'm thinking. But we also have to consider where Sam is at. Since they keeping the history of the 7 kingdoms and the realm. It would make sense that they get all the updates of battles(won & lost) and deaths of all the important people of the realm.

So maybe Sam does know that Jon is back and taken over Winterfell. Just a theory.
    You right, I just figured they would have shown Sam reacting to the news unless he just doesn't know cause he so low on the totem

Cersei knew about the Freys murder, Jon as king, the Reach and Dorne joining Dany so clearly the news is out there.
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for next episode I'm thinking jon got the raven from Sam about the dragon glass in dragonstone...he is dany's unexpected visitor per the ep description and goes to try to get an alliance...but still neither of them will know they're related cuz no bran yet...to which the other northerners are like 🤬 that targaryen 🤬 ...which is where the "revolt" comes into play.

Orrrrr maybe jon will find out before he goes cuz in the preview dude was like "a Targaryen can't be trusted"....orrrr maybe LF spills the beans to some of the northern folk, which adds extra fuel to the revolt fire....

Hmmmm.............

I dont think the whole north feels that way about the Targaryens, it was that fat 🤬 🤬 from the Vale that said they cant be trusted. I think they can persuade the north to link up to fight the greater evil that is the white walker
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

from this
    giphy.gif

and this
    original.gif
    giphy.gif

and this
    giphy.gif

f1rx2z85pct1.gif

tenor.gif
    EG7bQ.gif

Let me use a Star Wars analogy....those Super Star Destroyers were run on the full mental will of the Emperor Palp (or in this case the Night King) .......and for the rebels, those things were a problem.............

Even if team Starks wins, I'm worrying because 1 Giant is bad enough, but 3 ... ? I hope we don't have lose more men than we have too.................ugh.

aint not body complain about this dragons or the fact she had three.

but now we talking about 3 giants?

you want it one way...but its the other way......

lolololololol

giphy.gif
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

Hmmmm.............
    I like the first idea with Jon taking the DG to EWBTS and it still not being enough to defeat the WW

Remember, it's only good for the Others, the WW aren't affected by it

Gonna need a bot of fire to defeat the WW (Dragons) and the DG and VS to defeat the Others (Jon and the rest of the foot soldiers)

That's why I'm thinking LF is gonna come through with leaking the info about Jon. Cuz the only reason he's around is the vale. Dany's army is bigger than that so if they make an alliance with her he's done
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After your young #1 HITTA starts 🤬 off 100% RIGHT!!!
    ric-flair-4-horsemen-woooooo.gif?w=650
    k8FMHy.gif

Jon Snow & Sansa got a few kinks that can be worked out and so far so good with Sansa being on her 🤬 pedofinga 🤬 .

One of the things I didn't like was Sansa thinking she really knows what pedofinga wants. If she thinks its really her then she 100% wrong.

The Wall needs to send a Raven to Winterfell to let Jon & Sansa know Bran just got there.

Arya needs to get some news about all the new happenings out here. She NEEDS know that she can go home before she goes to Kings Landing.

He told her he wants to be the king and have her as his queen.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    dlx0z5uzcgay.gif

2c10gc7xs77v.gif

ed6ekjzos61j.gif

f1rx2z85pct1.gif

🤬 got my nipples hard...

burrr

zk4xmkh60i46.gif
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

from this
    giphy.gif

and this
    original.gif
    giphy.gif

and this
    giphy.gif

f1rx2z85pct1.gif

tenor.gif
    EG7bQ.gif

aint not body complain about this dragons or the fact she had three.

but now we talking about 3 giants?

you want it one way...but its the other way......

lolololololol

giphy.gif

You not thinking it through................. white walkers gonna keep those 3 dragons busy with their own...

and you still have to beat them by land....so you got three bemothes on land ..........the last thing you want to do is lose more and more men to the wights....beating those 3 giants will be the key to beating the Night King....you have more chances to sneak though and getting to him with dragonglass.....

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I wish Arya would have talked more 🤬 when she was killing the Frey loyalists. I liked where she went with it but I wanted it to last longer.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    @Sion add me to the PM
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I know I'm in the minority but I think Jon should have given the crown to Sansa and became her Hand

I think he should have made her Regent of Winterfell or something. He can let her try to build up there and make moves to defend against the South while Jon concentrates on the fight in the North. The Winter will keep King's Landing from moving against them too quickly and once people in the South start to understand the threat in the North is real, they will be less enthused about attacking the only people keeping them safe from that threat.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmm.............
    I like the first idea with Jon taking the DG to EWBTS and it still not being enough to defeat the WW

Gonna need a bot of fire to defeat the WW (Dragons) and the DG and VS to defeat the Others (Jon and the rest of the foot soldiers)

I thought Sam killed a white walker with the dragon glass not a other?

That's not a white walker?
    tumblr_mn2zlpeA921qcqa3io6_250.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmm.............

You are correct.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    And I know I'm in the minority but I think Jon should have given the crown to Sansa and became her Hand

I don't necessarily think that, but I think she is going to start to focus on being Queen.. I also don't think he'd be very good with taking her orders. I think he should definitely take her Council into consideration. And I think that they are going in that direction generally speaking, because if you notice the fight for the throne is basically the battle of the 🤬 . Danny is about power, cersei's about power and revenge, and Sansa right now seems about revenge but she could be getting into the power aspect as well. I guess we will see.

actually she's not..
    she's about liberation.. she wants to destroy the cycle of corruption.. she's ashamed of who her father was..

Bae is about the people and she UNDERSTANDS her power and knows she's the people's only hope from corrupt leaders..

Bae is a Maverick.. a Trail Blazer!!!
    it troubles me how so many 🤬 in here are against her and she out here freein slaves and givin them a new lease on life..

it troubles me how u can be against her and she's all about women empowerment.. she's not only ending the slavery of man but the subjugation of women by the oppression of men.. she's abolishing 🤬 for cryin out loud..

and u wanna be a Stark!!? u know nothing @Westie
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

Hmmmm.............

That's an Other (I believe)

At one point they were all grouped together but now we can see the difference between the two

Also, the Others want the babies. WW just 🤬
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm slow.I didn't even notice that they got 4 giants,not just that 1 giant.These whitewalkers must be stopped ASAP.Them giants can't 🤬 w/ no dragon though.The same arrows that killed Wun wun just injured the dragon.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmm.............

At one point they were all grouped together but now we can see the difference between the two

White Walkers and Others are the same thing in the show. The lower form are Wights.
  • CapitalB
    OhMars wrote: »

Hmmmm.............

I dont think the whole north feels that way about the Targaryens, it was that fat 🤬 🤬 from the Vale that said they cant be trusted. I think they can persuade the north to link up to fight the greater evil that is the white walker

nah the North has legitimate beef wit us..
    The Mad King was 🤬 worse than Joffrey..
    its crazy the people even went for that 🤬 considering how they werent so far removed from bein u der the rule of the Mad King..

🤬 Burned Ned's older brother and father..
    they all thinkin Rhaegar kidnapped and 🤬 Ned's sister..

hopefully Bran gets to Jon cause if they find out through Lil Finger i doubt he includes the "they was in love" part and that may be the revolt we readin about.. they aint about to follow a 🤬 baby..

he's the whole reason they went to war.. remember the Vale is who was protectin Ned and Robert from the Mad King..

u know what!!? on second thought..
    i hope Lil finger does tell the group before Bran can explain..

#comehomeJon
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Bran warging into WWWW (Wunwun Whitewalker)

Arya is gonna body every damn Lannister who ate that rabbit with her
  • CapitalB
    loch121 wrote: »
    I'm slow.I didn't even notice that they got 4 giants,not just that 1 giant.These whitewalkers must be stopped ASAP.Them giants can't 🤬 w/ no dragon though.The same arrows that killed Wun wun just injured the dragon.

hopefully the giants dont have any intelligence and are only blood thirsty brain hungry zombies.. cause if them muthafuckas arent and this Night King has some strategy vs jus overwhelming his opponent..

im a bit worried and here's why..

tenor.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmm.............

In the Game of Thrones television show, the term "White Walkers" is used as an alternate name for a species called the Others in the A Song of Ice and Fire novels.

Season 3
    A white walker attacks Samwell Tarly and Gilly when they are seeking refuge in a destroyed cabin. Samwell tries to stop the white walker with his sword, but the walker shatters it and throws him aside. The walker then approaches Gilly, seeming intent on seizing baby that she is holding. Samwell, on the ground, grabs one of the dragonglass daggers that he found at the Fist of the First Men. He attacks the walker from behind, stabbing it in the shoulder. The walker screeches in pain and quickly begins to freeze, shattering soon after.[15]

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/White_Walkers

Hell if I know who's who with those slow muthfuckas but dragonglass and valerian steel killed them before and it seems to still be effective in killing them now.

Man I just watched all the seasons over again and I'm still 🤬 confused. LLS!!!!!
  • Chi Snow
    I think the thing that Euron could bring to Cersie is the Dragon Horn