What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

1805680578059806180628767

Comments

  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    You missing out!

    So I've heard. Im good, I already got high blood pressure and cholesterol
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    You missing out!

    So I've heard. Im good, I already got high blood pressure and cholesterol


    Yeah you don't wanna 🤬 around with nature's candy if you got all that going for you.

  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    Don't you ever do it bruh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    You missing out!

    FOH
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    That ain't bad. I never had milk in my life
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    You missing out!

    So I've heard. Im good, I already got high blood pressure and cholesterol

    how tho?......like I legit thought bacon wrapped ribs and ramen noodles and 🤬 was the only cause of that typa 🤬

    you out here eatin mayonnaise sammiches?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Saw The Big Sick today


    Great movie

    In theaters? Or has it been released on video? Been looking out for it for awhile now

    At the theater

    They redid Tinseltown and now have reserved seating with recliners for the chairs


    Love going to the movies
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    That ain't bad. I never had milk in my life

    bones just wavy

    🤬 literally goes whichever way the wind blows
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    The name of the game today is bacon.


    Creamy Mac 'N Cheese Burger
    10oz of grass-fed beef topped with homemade mac 'n cheese, grilled onions, and bacon with smoky mayo

    or

    Bacon Three Way Cheeseburger
    Bacon aioli, red eye bacon jam, peppered bacon, and American cheese on a brioche bun.


    or

    Notch Club Burger
    Pattie melt, Grilled Ham, Grilled Turkey, Baby Swiss Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon Garden Spread.
    With choice of Sweet Fries or French Fries.

    Can't go wrong. I'd prolly pick the club joint.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    The name of the game today is bacon.


    Creamy Mac 'N Cheese Burger
    10oz of grass-fed beef topped with homemade mac 'n cheese, grilled onions, and bacon with smoky mayo

    or

    Bacon Three Way Cheeseburger
    Bacon aioli, red eye bacon jam, peppered bacon, and American cheese on a brioche bun.


    or

    Notch Club Burger
    Pattie melt, Grilled Ham, Grilled Turkey, Baby Swiss Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon Garden Spread.
    With choice of Sweet Fries or French Fries.

    Can't go wrong. I'd prolly pick the club joint.


    i just destroyed the notch club burger. a pic of it doesnt do it justice so i'm not posting it but got dammit, that 🤬 was flames.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are mods allowed to spam the site?
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Westie do they sell some Patriots swinger type gear?

    I have 'met' a woman who wore the same colors sexy suit. I have 'coached' her Belichick style.

    I don't know many swingers but the only time I ever met some was a couple who was trying to get me to join in their 🤬 . they were Old and white and they wore white people clothes so I don't know what swingers gear is. I can find you some hoodies even some panties.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bless ya heart Westie
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie do they sell some Patriots swinger type gear?

    I have 'met' a woman who wore the same colors sexy suit. I have 'coached' her Belichick style.

    I don't know many swingers but the only time I ever met some was a couple who was trying to get me to join in their 🤬 . they were Old and white and they wore white people clothes so I don't know what swingers gear is. I can find you some hoodies even some panties.

    tieczje5ydua.jpg
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..white people clothes
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them bad boys smell like pepper jelly and wheat thins
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    why are mods allowed to spam the site?

    It helps the forum do numbers
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    You missing out!

    So I've heard. Im good, I already got high blood pressure and cholesterol

    how tho?......like I legit thought bacon wrapped ribs and ramen noodles and 🤬 was the only cause of that typa 🤬

    you out here eatin mayonnaise sammiches?

    Genetics, runs really dead over here. If I were to eat that 🤬 you just said I'd be dead before 25
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    damn 🤬 ......I bet you be high as 🤬 when u hit a cigarette

    blown-away.gif


  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people have high blood pursue when they come out the 🤬
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Saw The Big Sick today


    Great movie

    In theaters? Or has it been released on video? Been looking out for it for awhile now

    At the theater

    They redid Tinseltown and now have reserved seating with recliners for the chairs


    Love going to the movies

    Haha nice we got a couple theaters that have added Recliners as well. They cost a good amount extra though.

    Saw some vid about "4D" Films where the seats move around and spray scents and mists and wind to make you feel like you're a part of the movie. Cant imagine how much all that would cost up here haha.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I've never had pork bacon in my life.

    That ain't bad. I never had milk in my life

    bones just wavy

    🤬 literally goes whichever way the wind blows

    lol I'm Gucci wit it. Daily products increases aging
  • FinallyRich
    FinallyRich Members, Banned Users Posts: 1



    This is why Stew didn't get troubled by me or my homiez when he visited the tourist spots and safe spots in London. Stew is harmless. What the dude saying in that tweet is true.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator



    This is why Stew didn't get troubled by me or my homiez when he visited the tourist spots and safe spots in London. Stew is harmless. What the dude saying in that tweet is true.

    S
    T
    F
    U
Sign In or Register to comment.