What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn 🤬 can she answer the question on her own? Lol

Word...🤬 actin like I'm pressing her and he gotta save the day...I get what the deal is fam, but what u just did make it look worse that it actually is..OB is a smart and thoughtful woman b..what..u don't think so trill?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word...🤬 actin like I'm pressing her and he gotta save the day...I get what the deal is fam, but what u just did make it look worse that it actually is..OB is a smart and thoughtful woman b..what..u don't think so trill?
    🤬 she swerved on your question b, u should be thanking me for rebound

Westie took u off ignore now u think u got juice huh...

dn8qd46lm72l.png
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

🤬 she swerved on your question b, u should be thanking me for rebound

Westie took u off ignore now u think u got juice huh...

dn8qd46lm72l.png

Nah beta got westie on his arm, but it's cool. I'll "let" the homie have dat pzouvap804b0.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao y'all stupid...
  • SolemnSauce
    edited July 2017
    What da 🤬 is up with women leaving their kids in hot cars. I can't see it man, ain't 🤬 important enough to leave ya kids in the whip by themselves.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate does not want you 🤬 talking to me if you haven't noticed...asking me any direct questions... @ing me... corresponding with me at all on this chat message community forum.

031bc319eeda30437eebc10a56be9b9e0127f5d1f0bb0c95e3b2bfcada8a5995.jpg
  • Beta
    This 🤬 wearing a hoodie out here when it's 82 out...I can't be the only one hot as 🤬 right now
  • SolemnSauce
    Nah he just do that wit certain 🤬 ..illest 🤬 is..I got absolutely no shot...talking Kobe ain't passing me the ball 5 secs on the clock type no shot..

Yet he be feeling some typa way
    zfimnrpnuuus.png

🤬 odd
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    This 🤬 wearing a hoodie out here when it's 82 out...I can't be the only one hot as 🤬 right now

Fiends be fiending
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate does not want you 🤬 talking to me if you haven't noticed...asking me any direct questions... @ing me... corresponding with me at all on this chat message community forum.

Cut the 🤬 . Allergerns asked u serious detailed question that u gave a 1 line vague answer to, very rude of u, Shay
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall should fight
  • SolemnSauce
    q5ejadunjnxe.png
    Hey now, ion wanna cause any strife between u two
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cut the 🤬 . Allergerns asked u serious detailed question that u gave a 1 line vague answer to, very rude of u, Shay

3xvwh6ayb992.gif

We using governments outchea???
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

3xvwh6ayb992.gif

My name is 🤬
  • Trillfate
    edited July 2017
    Trillfate be like

oj7soj78ua3d.jpeg

Lol.. the same chick who wont answer the phone if i missed your call first... or when i do pick up u be like "oooh u lucky u answered" Facts!
  • Trillfate
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Yall should fight

Id beat her mf ass!
  • Trillfate

3xvwh6ayb992.gif

My name is 🤬

Shay D. 🤬
  • Beta

3xvwh6ayb992.gif

My name is 🤬

Shay D. 🤬

hqdefault.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    State of Nevada might be paying for me to go to HVAC school. Need positive vibes sent my way folks. We looked at jobs today. I have the potential to make $22.00 per hour.

That's a good market too in Nevada considering you'd die without AC.
  • Trillfate
    edited July 2017

Oh my fault. For a second, it seemed like for the longest you respond on my behalf, question people who mention me, assume that a compliment is something else, and reaction stalk. I could be reading into that.

Slanderous deflection
  • SolemnSauce
    When u cheating, ready to leave her, and she ask "why you lookin at ur phone smiling?"

rpuli28plbsg.png