What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bobby Valentino Caught Running Away From 🤬 Without Paying

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dogowner14 wrote: »
    I hate 🤬 . 🤬 made humans to make new humans. I dont respect them at all

He could've done it all right from the beginning. But he didn't. Because he doesn't exist.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    homophobia ain't cool @Dogowner14

you let nas down
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »

you let nas down

Shut up rozaytablerace i 🤬 . I dont Care about nas opinions on 🤬 .. fine if he likes them do i car3? No i still Think its lame to be 🤬 when there is so Good lookin women out there.

To stay on topic bob probably a millionarie and he Chose to bang males?? Wtf... why. What went wrong? If i had that large money i would have a wife and beutaiful kids now
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dinosaurs are 🤬 tho.

So what is your personal opinion about fossils and Jurassic Park?
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahaha 🤬 are saving my posts, get a life for real 🤬 is sad man.

This is the IC:

Anything you say can and will be used against you

Especially when it comes to corpophagia and conspiracy theories involving fake bones of giant reptiles

ile46u027m48.png

It means to eat 🤬
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

you let nas down

To stay on topic bob probably a millionarie and he Chose to bang males?? Wtf... why. What went wrong? If i had that large money i would have a wife and beutaiful kids now

what does money have to do with being 🤬 ? and for the record he was with a woman, it was just a woman who was transexual.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a minute

@Preach2Teach you eat 🤬 ? I don't care if it's yours or someone else's, you eat 🤬 ?

And he catches 🤬 on his face
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

you let nas down

what does money have to do with being 🤬 ? and for the record he was with a woman, it was just a woman who was transexual.

Not you too
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 why would anyone spend their time trying to expose Bobby Valentino in 2017? And who else is that short and why would he be recording then? Bobby is like 5'2

Remember, that 🤬 lied on Chingy and he wasn't relevant then.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    🤬 in here throwing stones and hiding they hands.

So y'all 🤬 ain't never had one of them bois?
    Beta wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    🤬 in here throwing stones and hiding they hands.

So y'all 🤬 ain't never had one of them bois?

:#

xd5e9ca6hcgk.png

:# :# :# :#

Cool man I hope you get the lols