What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arya a really shooter, a true soldier, and all soldiers need a leader. She just need to gather Intel and report to her commanding officer, Nawf King.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why the 🤬 is Sansa calling shots? She hasn't made a single good power move ever. She trusted LF of all people she's a fool.

she doesn't trust him tho
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasta. wrote: »
    If that doesn't confirm that Snow is an official targaryen...

official Targyarean? Black hair, broad shoulders, sullen eyed Targ? lmao....The stark gene is like the 🤬 ...too strong

Still a Targ even if in nothing but "name only." We can't claim him to ourselves anymore...the North is in his blood though!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Plutarch wrote: »
    In defense of Sansa (ew), I don't think she knows what LF is up to....meaning she's not in on it. So when LF told dude "lady stark thanks you" or whatever tf he said, he was just saying that to appear like he was on the up and up. Sansa safe unless arya falls for that scroll lol

Aint Arya a super solider? I doubt she falls for LF's schemes. She's probably setting him up? On the other hand, Carcetti's one devious 🤬 .

She gon start face snatching to keep an eye on him
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see how it is. We give you a couple of rocks and lend you some of our best men, and now all of a sudden you starks wanna act all brolic? We aint een use all of our dragons. You heard it from Jaime himself, the war (and thus the kingdom) is already ours. Just think if we didn't have to deal with them damn white walkers...

🤬 please...who you lend us? Jorah? muthfuckin Jorah?!

Jon and Gendry... natural allies... Davos is NAWF now...Brotherhood without banners went on a mission in season 1 from the OG Ned... and the Hound has joined them.. thats the NAWFs crew 🤬
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    CapitalB wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Wonder how Dany going to feel when she finds out Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne and she has to bend the knee?

She obviously likes him, but will their kin status change that?

he's not rightful heir..
    she's the direct offspring of The Mad King..

Jon's daddy is her brother..

Actually that's incorrect, she'd be Jon's aunt and by Royal decree of lineage the aunt cannot have a place on the throne over the Prince's son. That's why Prince Charles can't and won't be King before William or Harry. Rhaegar would have became king but he died. The only time the king's siblings can be king is if he has no offspring. That's why Ned was looking for Gendry before he made the call for Stannis and why Cersei had all his 🤬 executed.

If you've read the Prince's in the tower or war of roses that's actually what started that entire war.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Gendry hammer look like he stole it from the set of that Hercules show Ryan Gosling was in back in the day.

LOOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL I REMEMBER THAT 🤬 SHOW
  • King of GA
    And they just low-key breezed over Rhaegar's annulment.

i missed that??
    when did this happen??

Gilly was reading it to Samwell at the Citadel before the tale of the 15,782 🤬 . She pronounced it "Ragger".

okay good looks..
    i be halfass watchin when they on the screen..

imma pay attention when i rewatch in a few hrs..

Sam low-key one of the most important characters. He a POV character in the books...don't take his scenes lightly.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 🤬 on whoever posted that link to what the letter said.

Nawfnawf held it down for 7 summers we cant stop now!

• King of GA
    Wonder how Dany going to feel when she finds out Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne and she has to bend the knee?

he's not rightful heir..

Wrong...he would be rightful heir as the son of the Crown Prince...it doesn't pass to siblings, but to offspring..if the Crown Prince dies, his son becomes Crown Prince...the only way a sibling gets in line is if there is no heir from the Crown Prince...
  • King of GA

he's not rightful heir..

Male heir takes precedence over female regardless of the generation, right? That's like if Robert had a sister Joffrey still would have became king.

That's true too, but in this case it wouldn't matter since Jon is above Dany in the line of succession...
  • King of GA
    Sion wrote: »
    Why the 🤬 is Sansa calling shots? She hasn't made a single good power move ever. She trusted LF of all people she's a fool.

You gotta remember this is a game of thrones and the despite the "fantastical" aspect of it being a world of imps, dragons and magic. It's still a very real and harsh environment. Their dynamic represents the "game" aspect of the show. In other words the characters have flaws and it's still a game of strategy. Ned was blinded by honour, Tywin couldn't see past his own nose, Stannis' own selfishness killed him, Oberyn was ruined by his own vengeance, etc. They're still human man.

That's why Tyrion was feeling a way, why we saw the schemes of Littlefinger, Sansa, Cersei referencing Tywin and all that. It's as much a war about the white walkers as it is a war for the throne and everything else and this episode just reminds us not to forget that.

Good 🤬 @Sion
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

She did before when Ramsay doggy styled her.
  • atribecalledgabi

Did she? Cuz she saved him after he killed lysa arryn and even then she knew he was of more use to her alive than dead. I think she been using/playing him longer than we give her credit for.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2017

Did she? Cuz she saved him after he killed lysa arryn and even then she knew he was of more use to her alive than dead. I think she been using/playing him longer than we give her credit for.

Sansa is wack. Get over it.

But I guarantee she gonna trick LF by teasing him with her 🤬 and he gonna get caught up because of it.
  • inori
    im a lil 🤬 these 🤬 went straight from dragonstone to the wall tho... no pit stop in winterfell? word?
  • Will Munny
    Not gonna lie I'm not very hype for this black ops raid on the white walkers, like how many episodes is gonna take them for them to kidnap and wight and then import it to Kings Landing? And then what? The war with Cersei gets put on hold?

Glad to see Clegane back in the show tho. The dream team has been assembled.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited August 2017
    In defense of Sansa (ew), I don't think she knows what LF is up to....meaning she's not in on it. So when LF told dude "lady stark thanks you" or whatever tf he said, he was just saying that to appear like he was on the up and up. Sansa safe unless arya falls for that scroll lol

Aint Arya a super solider? I doubt she falls for LF's schemes. She's probably setting him up? On the other hand, Carcetti's one devious 🤬 .

She gon start face snatching to keep an eye on him

Damn I just saw the after the episode thing and the writers said LF led arya right to that specific scroll to try to stop them from getting closer. I wasn't even thinking like that. Ok LF nice play *rolls eyes and applauds*

You right @Plutarch
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

he's not rightful heir..

Actually that's incorrect, she'd be Jon's aunt and by Royal decree of lineage the aunt cannot have a place on the throne over the Prince's son. That's why Prince Charles can't and won't be King before William or Harry. Rhaegar would have became king but he died. The only time the king's siblings can be king is if he has no offspring. That's why Ned was looking for Gendry before he made the call for Stannis and why Cersei had all his 🤬 executed.

If you've read the Prince's in the tower or war of roses that's actually what started that entire war.

thats not the King's Sibling.. thats his daughter..

if all his kids die sons or whatever and all he has is his daughter left she takes the throne..

i gotta do my research..
    but ill be damned if i take yo word for it 🤬 ! lol
  • atribecalledgabi

Sansa is wack. Get over it.

But I guarantee she gonna trick LF by teasing him with her 🤬 and he gonna get caught up because of it.

Lol why you mad? You want Sansa to be dumb forever???
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone see if them 🤬 brought dragonglass in them boats up to the wall?

🤬 Gendry really could be on the URL like "🤬 your toolie, I stay holdin the hammers"

Mayor Carcetti really came a long way since west baltimore.
  • inori

he's not rightful heir..

thats not the King's Sibling.. thats his daughter..

if all his kids die sons or whatever and all he has is his daughter left she takes the throne..

i gotta do my research..
    but ill be damned if i take yo word for it 🤬 ! lol

don't get BENT outa shape fam...no need to BEND over backwards tryna make this make sense.. lol