What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    So Jon is the actual rightful heir to the throne. Interesting.

a TARGARYEN is the ONLY rightful heir to the throne..

now WHICH one is up for debate..

Jon don't want that 🤬 , but it would be funny for you to have to bow to a Tark TARGARYEN.

🤬 won't be no STARK on the THRONE 🤬 ..
    the thought is asinine..

only way he'd have ANY claim to the throne is if he drop the "bastard" and accept his Targaryen heritage ..I mean shouldn't be hard considering he MAKES IT A POINT to not claim his Stark heritage and we go from there..

he'll ride Rhaegal.. he'll do the nasty wit Bae in true TARGARYEN fashion..
    and I'm okay wit that..

OR he can be a Stark and keep his ass in the North and we keep that THRONE as the RIGHTFUL heir..

win win for me..

But umm, a Baratheon overthrew the Targaryens and sat on the throne...

I thought you was researching succession though. You'd know Jon would be above Dany...hell since you don't want to listen to us, let me get another source.
    Perfect example is drawn from the books. The other reason why Dorne rebelled against the throne

Either way......Jon gonna take the Targaryen name.....he better not take the Targaryen name....

Why wouldn't he tho? He doesn't like being a bastard, its been held over his head his whole life. That 🤬 catlyn (yes #starkset but i hated her SO MUCH) treated him like 🤬 , even the dickless reek treated him like 🤬 behind it. He is a stark, but he wasn't given that name.
    He a STARK. He embraced being a bastard when he killed the boy so all that when he was young 🤬 is out the window

I siding with Lady Mormont on this, if she cool with the dragon in a wolf's pelt, I'm aight with it
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Said it before...Jon ain't a Stark (by name) but he most definitely a nortnerner.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Snow, Stark or Targaryen... Don't care what he call himself in the end. He one of ours by blood as much as he is theirs. More if we take personality and loyalties into the equation. It's whatever

Yeah Cat treated him like 🤬 , and Sansa followed suit. Reek been a 🤬 🤬 his whole life, who care what he thought.

Everybody else bang with Snowman. Ned treated him like a son, Robb treated him like a brother/best friend when they were growing up, the other 3 were so young it didn't even matter what his social status was, to the them he was just big bro.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jon don't want that 🤬 , but it would be funny for you to have to bow to a Tark TARGARYEN.

the thought is asinine..

only way he'd have ANY claim to the throne is if he drop the "bastard" and accept his Targaryen heritage ..I mean shouldn't be hard considering he MAKES IT A POINT to not claim his Stark heritage and we go from there..

and I'm okay wit that..

OR he can be a Stark and keep his ass in the North and we keep that THRONE as the RIGHTFUL heir..

win win for me..

Sing yourself whatever lullaby you need to, but Rhaegar was the only one from your disgusting line that took it outside the fam. Jon is only half Targ. Must be 2 sides? Yep.

his daddy a Targ..

only 🤬 I know that take on they mother's name is the son/daughter of a 🤬 who don't know who the daddy is, and/or the father was a 🤬 🤬 who couldn't handle the role..

now if thats who Jon is then u can have that genetically weak 🤬 ...
    but we know that aint the issue.. so he Targ 🤬 .
    I don't care who step daddy is..

me bein a stepson I can tell u personally that yes u do pick up a stepfather's trait..

but genetics is a muthafucka.. I didn't get to know my father until I was 15yrs old.. and all my life all I was told was I act jus like my father..
    some 🤬 is learned behavior but alot is inherited..

why u think Drogon recognized him tonight..

he's his father child not even knowing him one day. lol
    my lil cousin I got custody of.. born 6days after his father died.. 🤬 never met him never will but act jus like him..

that 🤬 is a Targaryen through and through..

deal wit it..
    u 🤬 didn't even raise him like a Stark..
    y'all raised him like a 🤬 bastard..
    not even a stepchild.. but a 🤬 bastard..

y'all should feel ashamed of urselves and look lame as 🤬 trying to champion him now ALL OF A SUDDEN..

He is a Targ by heir. No one is arguing that. But both sides of a person's lineage works. That's why arranged marriages exist and that's the whole reason Targs are incestuous. They want both sides to be from the same line. Jon being a Targ and Stark gives him the power to unite the realm through bloodlines alone. Dany can't do that.

And the only reason Jon was raised as a bastard is because the latter members of the Targ line were such dipshits that simply being a Targ would have been a death sentence for him. In other words, as bad as being a bastard was, being a Targ was even worse. Lastly, Jon doesn't even look like a Targ. Both Targs and Starks have distinctive features. Jon clearly has Stark features. Oh, and he's also a warg, which is tied to the Stark bloodline not the Targ line. So, as much as you want it to be one way, it ain't that way. It's the other way.
    Basically. I'm disappoint in the NAWF right frfr.

That 🤬 ain't no dragon. Say it with me,

He
    Ain't
    No
    Dragon......
    You gonna be mad as hell when he rides a dragon and sets those white walkers on fire.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow, Stark or Targaryen... Don't care what he call himself in the end. He one of ours by blood as much as he is theirs. More if we take personality and loyalties into the equation. It's whatever

In a nutshell.
  • Westie
    I can post theories now right? @Sion
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

the thought is asinine..

and I'm okay wit that..

win win for me..

Sing yourself whatever lullaby you need to, but Rhaegar was the only one from your disgusting line that took it outside the fam. Jon is only half Targ. Must be 2 sides? Yep.

his daddy a Targ..

only 🤬 I know that take on they mother's name is the son/daughter of a 🤬 who don't know who the daddy is, and/or the father was a 🤬 🤬 who couldn't handle the role..

me bein a stepson I can tell u personally that yes u do pick up a stepfather's trait..

but genetics is a muthafucka.. I didn't get to know my father until I was 15yrs old.. and all my life all I was told was I act jus like my father..

my lil cousin I got custody of.. born 6days after his father died.. 🤬 never met him never will but act jus like him..

deal wit it..

y'all should feel ashamed of urselves and look lame as 🤬 trying to champion him now ALL OF A SUDDEN..

He is a Targ by heir. No one is arguing that. But both sides of a person's lineage works. That's why arranged marriages exist and that's the whole reason Targs are incestuous. They want both sides to be from the same line. Jon being a Targ and Stark gives him the power to unite the realm through bloodlines alone. Dany can't do that.

And the only reason Jon was raised as a bastard is because the latter members of the Targ line were such dipshits that simply being a Targ would have been a death sentence for him. In other words, as bad as being a bastard was, being a Targ was even worse. Lastly, Jon doesn't even look like a Targ. Both Targs and Starks have distinctive features. Jon clearly has Stark features. Oh, and he's also a warg, which is tied to the Stark bloodline not the Targ line. So, as much as you want it to be one way, it ain't that way. It's the other way.

He
    Ain't
    No
    Dragon......
    You gonna be mad as hell when he rides a dragon and sets those white walkers on fire.
    axhc84.jpg

We need to have a House meeting!
  • Westie

the thought is asinine..

and I'm okay wit that..

win win for me..

his daddy a Targ..

deal wit it..

He
    Ain't
    No
    Dragon......
    axhc84.jpg

We need to have a House meeting!

They're setting it up 🤬 .
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    We keep hearing all about Snowman being the rightful heir to the throne BUT 🤬 forgetting the Dany going to commit that Tommen when she finds out that those dragons are not her kid's.

GoT is a show about foreshadowing Drogon bending the knee let's you know what's about to happen.
  • Chi Snow
    If Jon rides a dragon HBO won't have to worry about nan nother leak

I'm setting the building ablaze......
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    hcbymspf83vo.gif

Now you see how weird your murican concept of race is. No one was arguing this 50/50, larg/lark etc 🤬 regarding the former king of kings, barack Obama. Guess his mom was a larg n his pops a lark in this allusion.

Johnny said he isnt a Stark, we dont know how he will respond if he finds out who his oldman really was...

Fact is that he himself doesnt consider himself a stark, yes he is kang and associated, rides etc with all them fuckboys but he doesnt claim stark. Spin that 🤬 how you will, but in the end, the worst lies are those you tell yourself mofos.

2xl5v93ekgew.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • atribecalledgabi
    Cain wrote: »
    We keep hearing all about Snowman being the rightful heir to the throne BUT 🤬 forgetting the Dany going to commit that Tommen when she finds out that those dragons are not her kid's.

GoT is a show about foreshadowing Drogon bending the knee let's you know what's about to happen.

All the sense that been posted (minus chi baratheon) and you come in here with this 🤬 .

If anything about this jon being a dragon rider is true, he riding rhaegal. Duh.
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all this talk of Jon riding a dragon have we forgotten Tyrion got real close to the dragons with no ill effect. There is a theory he's the mad kings bastard, thats another reason his pop hated him
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

All the sense that been posted (minus chi baratheon) and you come in here with this 🤬 .

If anything about this jon being a dragon rider is true, he riding rhaegal. Duh.

First and foremost I'm going to need you to take some bass out of your keyboard. Secondly, what I post is hard core truth. We all saw how your queen heart dropped when Drogon bent the knee with her on his back just so he could get petted by the Snowman.

The Snowman will control the dragons period Gabi period I say!!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    OhMars wrote: »
    With all this talk of Jon riding a dragon have we forgotten Tyrion got real close to the dragons with no ill effect. There is a theory he's the mad kings bastard, thats another reason his pop hated him

I've heard that one too but I don't think it's true. They never really alluded to it in the show meanwhile they been dropping stronger and stronger hints about jons parents for the last 3-4 years
  • atribecalledgabi

First and foremost I'm going to need you to take some bass out of your keyboard. Secondly, what I post is hard core truth. We all saw how your queen heart dropped when Drogon bent the knee with her on his back just so he could get petted by the Snowman.

You are fake news.
  • Cain

You are fake news.

qdo6obvmdrbp.gif
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

This show is heavy as hell on foreshadowing though. When the actual thing happens you'll look back and be like, "that was obvious as hell because it happened just like when..." How many times have you thought that while watching the show?

Martin's foreshadowing doesn't merely allude to a future event, he downright tells you "this is what is going to happen."