The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• All5KingDriveAll5KingDrive I'm Everywhere You Never ThereMembers Posts: 250 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    I changed you name back cap

You'se part of the Mod Squad, now?
    Word?

........who's asking?

I'm Askin

@9TRAY ASKIN

@All5KingDrive Askin

Problemo, Yo?

LMAO

1.1 K New

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiid
    Moving on to the last 5 pages

Y'all some
    Long Winded Greyjoy's up in this 🤬

Yes, you @Sion Greyjoy
    No Little Finger

You can talk an Unsullied into liking Women

This 🤬 's name is...

@Chi_snow now

Haaa
  • inoriinori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye y'all check this 🤬 out here.....

buiiff18whdi.png

Coincidence that Seal Team NAWF aka The Magnificent 7 aka the Suicide Squad are trying to snatch a Wight from where the WW were created?? Methinks not
    ebnbonukq8n3.gif

This might be reaching but it would be dope if true

Source - http://time.com/4899860/game-of-thrones-white-walkers-mountain-signficance/
  • King of GAKing of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Starkset coming apart at the seems. This look like some nWo 🤬 .

Next thing you know, they goin break into two: SnowMayne Starkset and Arya Starkset.

LOL.

🤬 what you talking about until you learn that its seams not seems!!
    [img]https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/its-never-too-late-to-shut-the-🤬 -up-and-mind-your-own-🤬 -business-56b77.png[/img]
    1348246173875_4593935.png

hahahaha angry much??

Not all sometimes 🤬 faking and riding the 🤬 of other people need to be put their place.

Either jump into the melee and be 100% with the 🤬 or shut the 🤬 up and sit on the sideline with the rest of the 🤬 .

You know how it is you from cali a gang bangin culture. 🤬 can be from the same hood but if he ain't putting in no work he needs to be quiet.

Right or wrong?

Speaking of putting in work.....
    n2u5nx2c4atb.gif

Stopped clicking after the first spoiler tag.

No you didn't....
    fc95x5b5voo5.gif

Actually, I really did.
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Mastery wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    @Chi Snow is the only true Northerner in here I see.

His points are valid. Jon's father is a Targaryen. Jon may rep the North but he is a Targaryen. You 🤬 so afraid of giving up Jon you going against the #1 hitta in your gang, plus you reaffirming what I stated: most of you 🤬 only chose to rep Stark/North because of Jon haha

w793gqae54cp.gif

when Ned was beheaded for political schemes made in darkness by his foes I chose the NAWF.....

when Robb and his mother and unborn child were slaughtered in cold blood I chose the NAWF.....

when Jon the Snow was sent to the nights watch and was treated like 🤬 there then was so bad ass and an honorable man he rose to power as Lord Commander only to be betrayed and stabbed in the heart BY HIS OWN DAMN MEN I CHOSE THE NAWF!!!!!!!!

this isnt just about Jon and if you think thas why most have pledged to the NAWF you havent been paying attention..........

this is that NAWF LIFE!

tumblr_nku53ix4iZ1u2ug97o1_500.gif

🤬 . You a part time 🤬 haha Fall back into whatever ice cream truck you crawled out of.

man lookahere you 🤬 want Jon to be a Targaryan so damn bad but for what? after he 🤬 that last ww and all this 🤬 is done when he climbs in the bed that night its going to be in his crib at Winterfell like a true Stark 🤬
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

His points are valid. Jon's father is a Targaryen. Jon may rep the North but he is a Targaryen. You 🤬 so afraid of giving up Jon you going against the #1 hitta in your gang, plus you reaffirming what I stated: most of you 🤬 only chose to rep Stark/North because of Jon haha

w793gqae54cp.gif

when Ned was beheaded for political schemes made in darkness by his foes I chose the NAWF.....

when Robb and his mother and unborn child were slaughtered in cold blood I chose the NAWF.....

when Jon the Snow was sent to the nights watch and was treated like 🤬 there then was so bad ass and an honorable man he rose to power as Lord Commander only to be betrayed and stabbed in the heart BY HIS OWN DAMN MEN I CHOSE THE NAWF!!!!!!!!

this isnt just about Jon and if you think thas why most have pledged to the NAWF you havent been paying attention..........

this is that NAWF LIFE!

🤬 . You a part time 🤬 haha Fall back into whatever ice cream truck you crawled out of.

man lookahere you 🤬 want Jon to be a Targaryan so damn bad but for what? after he 🤬 that last ww and all this 🤬 is done when he climbs in the bed that night its going to be in his crib at Winterfell like a true Stark 🤬

because we like AND 🤬 🤬 !! hahaha
    edited August 2017

w793gqae54cp.gif

this is that NAWF LIFE!

LOL until you muthafuckas bring Grey Worm home y'all can't claim having... AND 🤬 no more... y'all 🤬 got dragons and Dothraki..

Cant count second sons.. can't count dragon glass(cuz we took that 🤬 )...no Dorne.. No Greyjoys except Reek 🤬 ..No high garden.... no boatS no snowmobiles and no skis 🤬 . AND WINTER HAS COME!
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »

w793gqae54cp.gif

this is that NAWF LIFE!

LOL until you muthafuckas bring Grey Worm home y'all can't claim having... AND 🤬 no more... y'all 🤬 got dragons and Dothraki..

Cant count second sons.. can't count dragon glass(cuz we took that 🤬 )...no Dorne.. No Greyjoys except Reek 🤬 ..No high garden.... no boatS no snowmobiles and no skis 🤬 . AND WINTER HAS COME!

🤬 we got the remnants of the Lannister and Tarly army u forget! :joy: :joy:

and jus like Jon Targaryen our unsullied is on the way! :joy:
    edited August 2017

w793gqae54cp.gif

this is that NAWF LIFE!

Did Lady Drogo-Loraq leave a force behind to ensure them 🤬 keep they word and aint turn on her ass soon as she flew off? Doubt it.

Its cool.. I know you mad the NAWF done came to y'all crib and ate every chicken in the room(since y'all aint have no mutton)..
  • King of GAKing of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

w793gqae54cp.gif

this is that NAWF LIFE!

This 🤬 said "remnants!"

Hahahahaha!!!!!!
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »

w793gqae54cp.gif

this is that NAWF LIFE!

This 🤬 said "remnants!"

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

We bout to have the remnants of the Nawf too.... the 🤬 you laughing at....

Pay Homage.7cmh58cbd3f3.jpeg

For we Dracary you 🤬 🤬 .
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.s. If you're not Targ Gang and you're using Dracarys as slang you should be bound and gagged by your set and thrown to the wolves. You not dragon gang 🤬 !

At least not yet.....

HahahahahahhHhhhahahjahhhahaaaaaaaa

Ha
    P.s. If you're not Targ Gang and you're using Dracarys as slang you should be bound and gagged by your set and thrown to the wolves. You not dragon gang 🤬 !

At least not yet.....

Ha

shutcho hoe ass up! Drogon bent the wing 🤬 to Jon... NAWF is the captain now.. wicho ol passenger ass
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

w793gqae54cp.gif

this is that NAWF LIFE!

🤬 didn't I tell you to 🤬 !!!

jn018ac4i14p.gif

Shooo!!!!
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @texas409

You better be in here at game time for the rest of the season 🤬 haha

At least not yet.....

Ha

And If you afraid to @ 🤬 you a whole 🤬

@THIRDSUPREME ain't ever in the history of this 🤬 been afraid to @ none of you shake a tail feather, drop down and get ya eagle on ass 🤬

Especially not @InglewoodBitch

Half the time I don't remember which Lark said what, you're all Larks to me.

@TheLarks

Stop jacking our slang you hoe ass snarf from the thunder cats ass 🤬 .

And in case you didn't know who Snarf from the thunder cats is....