What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Marvel's The Defenders

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Too bad it's only 8 episodes

This means it's going to be a cliffhanger type series SMH. They need longer seasons but at least wasn't that 4 episodes 🤬 Castlevania was.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    2 minutes into the first episode and Ironfist is getting his butt kicked lol what a lame

Woat miscast
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma check it out this weekend bing the 🤬 out of this in the morning and late night.. only show i watched was luke cage. i didnt watch ironfist cause dude looked corny :lol:
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rosario......
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode 3 is great...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defenders makes iron Fist the first season of House of Cards.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it was the rushed production or a bad director that made Iron Fist not good but he's just as bad here as he is in his own series.

Second episode literally had a great Daredevil action scene followed by a 🤬 Iron Fist action scene.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they was sonning the Immortal Iron Fist throughout the show....hilarious
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode 3 I think
    This 🤬 stick cut his own hand off so effortlessly.

Man stick is the truth
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Episode 3 is great...

That fight scene at the end was dope.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maannn I'm 5 episides in & I gotta stop &:go to work SMH this show is 🤬
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh the end of episode 6 damn
  • KingFreeman
    Africa was giving luke cage all the work.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as weak as iron fist was, it leads right into this story...

i feel like this is more of a continuation of iron fist with everyone else just supporting roles....

jessica jones detective work is amazing though........the scenes of her doing her 🤬 are amazing....
    daredevil and luke cage so far are the back seats to me...i'm only the first in... but their stories aren't as strongly tied in as danny and jessica.....
  • KingFreeman
    y'all better use them spoilers gotdammit

dsixkpg0qqdw.jpg

What you in here for if you worried about spoilers? I'll never understand why some of you do it to yourselves. The thread is made to talk about the show. If you not watching or worried about spoilers then why not wait a day or two.
  • KingFreeman
    Give 5 minutes with colleen. Maybe even 4...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dupac wrote: »
    as weak as iron fist was, it leads right into this story...

i feel like this is more of a continuation of iron fist with everyone else just supporting roles....

jessica jones detective work is amazing though........the scenes of her doing her 🤬 are amazing....
    daredevil and luke cage so far are the back seats to me...i'm only the first in... but their stories aren't as strongly tied in as danny and jessica.....

I haven't watched Jessica Jones at all but is it necessary to watch to enjoy this joint?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dupac wrote: »
    i hoppe dc is taking note.....

jessica jones detective skill is what batman should be doing a whole lot more of in the future.....

batman is the world's greatest detective, but does almost no detecting in the movies...

he does detective work in the movies the nolans films took it even further when they had him using disguises. they moivies don't over saturate with detective work because they don't want to bore the general audience. look at the Michael Keaton films also he was doing detective work.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The directing and camera work in this series is GOAT.

The use of colors, camera angles, and background is genius. Even if they're doing alot of it in post production, it's still believable that the Matt Murdock scenes are heavily red, Jessica's are bluish and purple, Luke with the yellows, and Danny with the green.

It works so well.