What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

1821382148216821882198767

Comments

  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on IC lol. Nazis in Boston and yall in awe for blue eyes
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on IC lol. Nazis in Boston and yall in awe for blue eyes

    Damn I'm coonin too?!
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look out, beta is warming you up to "accidentally" post 🤬 porn again, but the mods are gonna unban him because they don't believe he's 🤬 enough to purposely do that kind of thing
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on IC lol. Nazis in Boston and yall in awe for blue eyes

    🤬 's in Boston is Nothing new Lem
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Y'all leave @Beta alone. He's black and 🤬 . Double whammy. He's got it harder (nfh) than anyone of us
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never thought I'd say this, but now living in Texas I must say, I can't wait til fall and winter, it's 🤬 hot
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    never thought I'd say this, but now living in Texas I must say, I can't wait til fall and winter, it's 🤬 hot

    Theres like 2 weeks of cold weather in december and january. Rest is unseasonably hot
  • HevaliskHevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    How do you accidentally post 🤬 porn?

    WHat incident is this?
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    never thought I'd say this, but now living in Texas I must say, I can't wait til fall and winter, it's 🤬 hot

    Theres like 2 weeks of cold weather in december and january. Rest is unseasonably hot

    I can deal with 70-85
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My facebook saves be LIT. 🤬 is GOAT. Almost forgot to watch this video but it sent me a reminder




    fit1snp3pef5.jpg
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Money and Violence
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Money and Violence

    🤬 being 🤬

    I was actually thinking about it the other day. Show had 2 seasons in like 4 years
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

    I don't care




    5lxv6b7b8zsi.gif



    @Kat



    My apologies Kathryn.



    Based on previous exchanges we've had, I assumed that you'd be interested in listening to a few different perspectives regarding why so many black men are choosing not to get married and/or father children.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Money and Violence


    Rafe cashed out.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    never thought I'd say this, but now living in Texas I must say, I can't wait til fall and winter, it's 🤬 hot

    Theres like 2 weeks of cold weather in december and january. Rest is unseasonably hot

    I can deal with 70-85

    U might as well move to SoCal then.
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 🤬 beta keep crip walkin out the closet lol.
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    What happened to Money and Violence

    🤬 being 🤬

    I was actually thinking about it the other day. Show had 2 seasons in like 4 years

    That 🤬 miz banged out, and so did mister. They said Rafe ain't the 🤬 he say he is.
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Voila magic

    vbb53fl7rvp7.png

    🤬 like this is why women are the masters of deception. You all are a bunch of damn liars!!!!

    If i knew how to contour and didn't have awful add i'd look like a different person too. I'd be tricking 🤬 left and right.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Voila magic

    vbb53fl7rvp7.png

    🤬 like this is why women are the masters of deception. You all are a bunch of damn liars!!!!

    If i knew how to contour and didn't have awful add i'd look like a different person too. I'd be tricking 🤬 left and right.

    Baby..u beautiful

    i0yt8v263h6e.png

    Just the way u are
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    My 🤬 beta keep crip walkin out the closet lol.

    Aye Loc, let's not.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

    I don't care




    5lxv6b7b8zsi.gif



    @Kat



    My apologies Kathryn.



    Based on previous exchanges we've had, I assumed that you'd be interested in listening to a few different perspectives regarding why so many black men are choosing not to get married and/or father children.

    No, you just have the odd need to explain why YOU'RE single and childless. I don't care though.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

    I don't care




    5lxv6b7b8zsi.gif



    @Kat



    My apologies Kathryn.



    Based on previous exchanges we've had, I assumed that you'd be interested in listening to a few different perspectives regarding why so many black men are choosing not to get married and/or father children.

    No, you just have the odd need to explain why YOU'RE single and childless. I don't care though.




    It's not just about me Kathryn.



    This is a phenomenon inclusive of young black men all across the country.
  • HevaliskHevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Thought she was a milf, but she 24.

    Fat with no 🤬 ???

    She ain't "fat"

    Lol aight fam

    Them tight minis and jeans don't change nothing about my original post tho

    Cause I have nothing better to do right now.

    a0uynpodigma.jpg
    zesq1cqight6.jpg
    eg0hnyymf6at.jpg


  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

    I don't care




    5lxv6b7b8zsi.gif



    @Kat



    My apologies Kathryn.



    Based on previous exchanges we've had, I assumed that you'd be interested in listening to a few different perspectives regarding why so many black men are choosing not to get married and/or father children.

    No, you just have the odd need to explain why YOU'RE single and childless. I don't care though.




    It's not just about me Kathryn.



    This is a phenomenon inclusive of young black men all across the country.

    You're not young though.
Sign In or Register to comment.