The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    inori wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »

And @Team Targ remember when we buried all those posts?

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Ima need someone to name and shame whoever it was! Hope y'all ain't forget but we @ 🤬 round these parts!

@CapitalB be like "This is the dagger that was used for the attempt on Pancho's life. It belonged to Chi Snow."

Lmao oh 🤬 ahaha! Chi aint a mod tho right? Cap said there is a mod traitor amongst the NAWF. He is a master troll so ima take that 🤬 with a whole lotta grains of salt but these accusations are not to be taken lightly regardless..

Lmfao @Chi Snow you have been accused of murder and treason fam!

Nah cap was right...lol

nobody wanna name names or @ nobody tho? what has become of us.... lol. you muthafuckas lmao

tenor.gif

For the realm....
  • inoriinori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Ima need someone to name and shame whoever it was! Hope y'all ain't forget but we @ 🤬 round these parts!

@CapitalB be like "This is the dagger that was used for the attempt on Pancho's life. It belonged to Chi Snow."

Lmao oh 🤬 ahaha! Chi aint a mod tho right? Cap said there is a mod traitor amongst the NAWF. He is a master troll so ima take that 🤬 with a whole lotta grains of salt but these accusations are not to be taken lightly regardless..

Nah cap was right...lol

nobody wanna name names or @ nobody tho? what has become of us.... lol. you muthafuckas lmao

tenor.gif

For the realm....

lmfao damnit!!! The realm needs answers!!! @Cain @Stew @atribecalledgabi @CapitalB
    2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

lmao aite I'm done for the night lol. Holla at y'all when @Sion finally figures out the award categories haha
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,227 Regulator

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Nah cap was right...lol

tenor.gif

For the realm....

lmfao damnit!!! The realm needs answers!!! @Cain @Stew @atribecalledgabi @CapitalB
    2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

lmao aite I'm done for the night lol. Holla at y'all when @Sion finally figures out the award categories haha

755dzbqkabxu.gif
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Like the OG Tyrion once said twice......

I demand a trial by combat!
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of you 🤬 know what you think you know, trust me on that haha

2q2b2sza1y17.gif

ptwuyggytbdn.gif
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Nah cap was right...lol

tenor.gif

For the realm....

2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

@inori

Lol @ you @'ing mods that had nothing to do with that

y7lckudrpyt7.gif
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @D. Morgan for most improved memes... lmao
    @Mastery and @Capital B for biggest trolls.. I mean that as a compliment

lol aye @Sion what are the official categories? haha

I proudly accept. I'm still not telling who it was from another set that put me up on game with the programs though!!
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I proudly accept. I'm still not telling who it was from another set that put me up on game with the programs though!!
    k96o2ix0cvod.gif

🤬 you ain't won the award yet.... sit your black ass down somewhere.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    And the categories are.....

Best BEEF

Best Squad MVP

Best Gifs

Best Comebacks (The Jon Snow Beric Dondarrion Award)

Most Shocking Moment of the thread

Most Loyal Team

Most Underrated Squad
    - (For me I gotta vote early and give this to Team WW)

Protector of the Realm Award
    - Mastery

Most Shocking Moment in the Show

Rookie of the Year

Funniest Poster Award
    - For me it's a tie between Elzo and Capital B

All Time Thread MVP/The Best Poster

Three Eyed Raven Award

Most Disreespeckful Neegha Award

Lone Wolf Award (Most Independent Poster)

Most Treacherous Poster

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I'll post my official votes later. The official winners will be decided after all the votes are tallied and averaged.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

k96o2ix0cvod.gif

🤬 you know I got that award sowed up!!!!

Funny thing is though accepting the award wasn't what I meant when I said I proudly accept.

Stay the 🤬 outta Stark business and you wouldn't be jumping to the wrong conclusions
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

k96o2ix0cvod.gif

🤬 you know I got that award sowed up!!!!

Funny thing is though accepting the award wasn't what I meant when I said I proudly accept.

Stay the 🤬 outta Stark business and you wouldn't be jumping to the wrong conclusions

🤬 in here accepting awards already? So you 🤬 do know how to vote.

Guess y'all forgot how to vote when @PanchoYoSancho needed to be freed.

I got a category

The disloyal bitchmade fool ass punk award.

1 for set

1 for poster

edited September 2017
    How bout, squad of the season.

That one goes to Targ Set.

The Locked up they won't let me out award goes to
    sj87oafw9j79.gif
    @PanchoYoSancho

The disloyal bitchmade fool ass punk award goes to
    1416kxnef3wd.jpeg
    the Linarks for leaving Pancho on stuck

The Must be two sides award goes to @Sion
    htp5fmz69oqv.gif

The Who's the Master (Sho Nuff!) award goes to
    eefp9yg5g5jn.gif
    @CapitalB for mastering gifs

The Sensitive thug award goes to @Inglewood_B

8m1n4zfhjlgq.gif
    5j0bv745zl5e.gif

Y'all 🤬 don't even know man... I been the hand of Queen @atribecalledgabi damn near all season. I wear many hats haha

9tkbjwkkpg92.jpg
  • loch121loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will only vote if if they make their secret emails public.
    loch121 wrote: »
    I will only vote if if they make their secret emails public.

bhtbos36hm6o.gif
  • King of GAKing of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Best BEEF

Cap and Elzo

Best Squad MVP

Nawf - Chi City or Inori
    Targ - Cap
    WW - I can't even remember who on that team. 🤬 barely showed up.

No other team matters....

Best Gifs
    Cap

can't call it

when Cap spilled the tea (i.e. snitched) on Sion)...

Most Loyal Team
    The Nawf..we took our Ls and had our share of haters but we still stayed down...

I have to give Team LF some respect too...all three of them were in the spoiler PM and knew what would happen and they, I mean, one of them rode hard to the end...

Most Underrated Squad
    - (For me I gotta vote early and give this to Team WW)
    Concur with Team WW...

- Mastery
    Concur

the unsullied being at KL in the last episode looking like they never even went to Casterly Rock!

Rookie of the Year
    Inori

Funniest Poster Award
    - For me it's a tie between Elzo and Capital B
    Cap

Gabi...she gets hers in, but still is levelheaded with it. It's not just about talking 🤬 with her

Three Eyed Raven Award
    ME

Hundredeyes

Most Treacherous Poster

Most delusional poster
    Cap
  • inoriinori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Best BEEF
    @CapitalB and @Elzo69Renaissance got it...
    @PanchoYoSancho and @THIRDSUPREME too...
    me and Cap had some good gif exchanges but I wouldn't say that 🤬 was real beef lmao

Best Squad MVP
    Targs - Cap got it
    Team Trigga - @HundredEyes . He the only one that aint jump ship to Volantis when 🤬 got hot for his squad
    WW - @C da Night King
    NAWF - this is tough....I was gonna go with @Chi Snow but I gotta give it to @(Nope) cuz he helped organize the Northern forces and didn't waver when we found out who Jons real father was.. Chi took the black for a hot second before he came to terms with it and @Inglewood_B layed his sword down mid battle and went to volantis lmfao

Best Gifs - @CapitalB (still waiting on a link to that program bruh lmao)

Not sure about this one

@Sion randomly banning 🤬 that wasn't spoiling.. Cap.. Pancho.. hell even me for a hot second
    Honorable mention was the unsolved mystery of the 🤬 up and rigged Pancho election. @Mastery I gotta know what went down fam!!

Most Loyal Team
    Team Targ got it. There was way too much infighting in the NAWF lol
    The NAWF deserves mention for putting up with so many L's throughout the seasons and MOST of us remained true throughout it all..

Most Underrated Squad
    Team WW. We all had jokes about them being slow as 🤬 … but them 🤬 finally made it to the wall and acted right the 🤬 up with their collective half hour of screen time through 6 seasons.

@Mastery got this one. I know Sion and @atribecalledgabi was banning folks for spoiling but Mastery was in here on some.. "Security!!! Come get these 🤬 !"

Ima say when Dany rode on them Lannister forces with the Dothraki.. I was on the edge of my seat even more than the scuffle with the WW...that 🤬 was epic as 🤬

Rookie of the Year - 🤬 it I'm voting for myself on this one lmao

Funniest Poster Award - @CapitalB with all them 🤬 gifs man.. lol

All Time Thread MVP/The Best Poster – Goin with @atribecalledgabi on this one

Three Eyed Raven Award - @King of GA... that man knows his GOT lore

Most Disreespeckful Neegha Award@THIRDSUPREME lmao that 🤬 is just ANGRY and lashes out and whoever aint a targ... see a few posts above ^^^

Lone Wolf Award (Most Independent Poster) – Im going with @King of GA. Yeah he reps for the NAWF but you can tell he just enjoys the show and the lore overall. Most level headed northern lord lol

Most Treacherous Poster@Sion got this one.. 🤬 traitor
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Stew wrote: »

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Nah cap was right...lol

tenor.gif

For the realm....

2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

755dzbqkabxu.gif
    tumblr_lwmp2jstgS1r3d9fdo1_500.gif

Y'all ReTargs really tryna pull that "When I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game." 🤬 on the Nawf. I think not.

Zip it, Chatty Gabi
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion ima need you to give me my own category for this 🤬 fam. You can go on and give me the award for it too if you want.

Best BEEF
    @CapitalB and @Elzo69Renaissance got it...
    @PanchoYoSancho and @THIRDSUPREME too...
    me and Cap had some good gif exchanges but I wouldn't say that 🤬 was real beef lmao

Best Squad MVP
    Targs - Cap got it
    Team Trigga - @HundredEyes . He the only one that aint jump ship to Volantis when 🤬 got hot for his squad
    WW - @C da Night King
    NAWF - this is tough....I was gonna go with @Chi Snow but I gotta give it to @(Nope) cuz he helped organize the Northern forces and didn't waver when we found out who Jons real father was.. Chi took the black for a hot second before he came to terms with it and @Inglewood_B layed his sword down mid battle and went to volantis lmfao

Best Gifs - @CapitalB (still waiting on a link to that program bruh lmao)

Not sure about this one

@Sion randomly banning 🤬 that wasn't spoiling.. Cap.. Pancho.. hell even me for a hot second
    Honorable mention was the unsolved mystery of the 🤬 up and rigged Pancho election. @Mastery I gotta know what went down fam!!

Most Loyal Team
    Team Targ got it. There was way too much infighting in the NAWF lol
    The NAWF deserves mention for putting up with so many L's throughout the seasons and MOST of us remained true throughout it all..

Most Underrated Squad
    Team WW. We all had jokes about them being slow as 🤬 … but them 🤬 finally made it to the wall and acted right the 🤬 up with their collective half hour of screen time through 6 seasons.

@Mastery got this one. I know Sion and @atribecalledgabi was banning folks for spoiling but Mastery was in here on some.. "Security!!! Come get these 🤬 !"

Ima say when Dany rode on them Lannister forces with the Dothraki.. I was on the edge of my seat even more than the scuffle with the WW...that 🤬 was epic as 🤬

Rookie of the Year - 🤬 it I'm voting for myself on this one lmao

Funniest Poster Award - @CapitalB with all them 🤬 gifs man.. lol

All Time Thread MVP/The Best Poster – Goin with @atribecalledgabi on this one

Three Eyed Raven Award - @King of GA... that man knows his GOT lore

Most Disreespeckful Neegha Award@THIRDSUPREME lmao that 🤬 is just ANGRY and lashes out and whoever aint a targ... see a few posts above ^^^

Lone Wolf Award (Most Independent Poster) – Im going with @King of GA. Yeah he reps for the NAWF but you can tell he just enjoys the show and the lore overall. Most level headed northern lord lol

Most Treacherous Poster@Sion got this one.. 🤬 traitor

aonojkqgobfe.gif
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Best BEEF
    @CapitalB vs @Elzo69Renaissance is obvious...the things that went on behind the scenes yall didn't see...lmao.
    But ima also say everybody vs "team" LF...we could all be fighting then one of them 🤬 say something slick then out come the Sansa gifs lol

Best Squad MVP
    Targ - @CapitalB
    WW - @c da night king
    Stark - @inori
    LF - @HundredEyes...the only member of house LF far as I'm concerned

Best Gifs
    Cap

I'll come back to this

Pg 127 on yall 🤬 ass 🤬

Most Loyal Team
    Targaryen. At any given moment 1 of us was holding down the set. Sub any of us in and we held it down. The same 5 or 6 posters regularly.
    I would say stark but not all of yall took it as seriously as required lmao

Most Underrated Squad
    I will also give this to WW

My hand, @Mastery

Drogon Pompeii. That 🤬 united everybody in the thread. the best episode of the season and what we all been waiting for with the dragons

Rookie of the Year
    Ima have to come back to this...

Funniest Poster Award
    Not gonna lie @Chi Snow been having me rollin

Either Cap or @Sion...Sion brought us the threads and modded solo before I came through. But cap started the gang wars and that's why we're all here lol

Three Eyed Raven Award
    @King of GA

@THIRDSUPREME

@Will Munny lmaooo bruh hated the show but was here every week with the 🤬

Most Treacherous Poster
    Me :sunglasses:

TonyDubbz wrote: »
    @Sion ima need you to give me my own category for this 🤬 fam. You can go on and give me the award for it too if you want.

🤬 i never watched this all the way to the end. Seeing my man's baby picture made me sad af...he was lowkey the cutest baby dragon :'(
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best BEEF
    @CapitalB vs @Elzo69Renaissance is obvious...the things that went on behind the scenes yall didn't see...lmao.
    But ima also say everybody vs "team" LF...we could all be fighting then one of them 🤬 say something slick then out come the Sansa gifs lol

Best Squad MVP
    Targ - @CapitalB
    WW - @c da night king
    Stark - @inori
    LF - @HundredEyes...the only member of house LF far as I'm concerned

Best Gifs
    Cap

I'll come back to this

Pg 127 on yall 🤬 ass 🤬

Most Loyal Team
    Targaryen. At any given moment 1 of us was holding down the set. Sub any of us in and we held it down. The same 5 or 6 posters regularly.
    I would say stark but not all of yall took it as seriously as required lmao

Most Underrated Squad
    I will also give this to WW

My hand, @Mastery

Drogon Pompeii. That 🤬 united everybody in the thread. the best episode of the season and what we all been waiting for with the dragons

Rookie of the Year
    Ima have to come back to this...

Funniest Poster Award
    Not gonna lie @Chi Snow been having me rollin

Either Cap or @Sion...Sion brought us the threads and modded solo before I came through. But cap started the gang wars and that's why we're all here lol

Three Eyed Raven Award
    @King of GA

@THIRDSUPREME

@Will Munny lmaooo bruh hated the show but was here every week with the 🤬

Most Treacherous Poster
    Me :sunglasses:

I only hated th last 4 episodess to be fair. I loved the first 4.
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best BEEF
    Cap vs Elzo or Panci vs Supreme

Best Squad MVP
    Targs: Cap
    WW: Charles
    Lannisters: Madame
    NAWF: Nope
    LF: Hundred Eyes

Best Gifs
    Cap

Hundred Eyes

Sion being a turncoat

Most Loyal Team
    NAWF

Most Underrated Squad
    LOL/Hound

- Gabi

WW living until they got to KL

Rookie of the Year
    Inori

Funniest Poster Award
    - everyone good for a laugh

Null

Three Eyed Raven Award
    With so much 🤬 out there it was hard to decipher a prediction from spoiler

Cap and the LF gifs

A Mann

Most Treacherous Poster
    Targ whole squad