What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hurricane Season...

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KINGEC wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Damn! Got some good folks down there. Touching down Saturday. Any1 with fam ask em to seek higher ground. Cuz sent me pics of his pops house in TX. A total lost. He was in Cypress so he alright. Prayers to Miami FL.

We gon be aight. Fla is used to this. Fla and TX are different.

How so? Besides being surrounded by more water and a high population of bath salt abusers?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »

i really hope that 🤬 dont hit florida.

yall got DAYS to think of a plan. DAYS.

call shelters.

call family members elsewhere.

dont be a victim.

These are Florida 🤬 we talkin bout B.

dfe55oxqayy5.jpg
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard they may be evacuating Miami tomorrow
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    A category 5 is a category 5. I just hope the poor people and old people who won't be able to just pack and go are safe .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when sandy hit she was a 3 and created all kinds of havoc here. i don't even want to imagine what a cat 5 can do. im crossing my fingers and praying for everyone in florida, the caribbean, and any area that may feel the wrath of irma. Be safe.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dunno which I'd prefer. Hurricanes or chance of big earthquake

Hurricane. At least in FL. it aint AS bad as it seems.

oa2l16t1ujzc.jpg
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    i ro ny wrote: »
    @SolemnSauce

Now is the exact moment where a proactive response team should be at the ready...KNOWING it's a Cat 5 hurricane.

This is the moment where people in Florida start making their evacuation plans.

I don't wanna hear 🤬 from people in Florida if they 🤬 gets 🤬 up. Y'all had PLENTY OF TIME.

Seriously unless I have a bunker I'm packing my most valuable 🤬 in luggage and finding a rental near a dispensary in Vegas lol every man for theyselves

I feel bad for Haiti
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching weather coverage of Irma. These weather people keep butchering the names of these islands (Anguilla, Barbuda, etc.). It's like the first time they ever heard of them. Smh.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But but cali is expensive!!! Move to da south!!

• KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Kat wrote: »
    Damn! Got some good folks down there. Touching down Saturday. Any1 with fam ask em to seek higher ground. Cuz sent me pics of his pops house in TX. A total lost. He was in Cypress so he alright. Prayers to Miami FL.

How so? Besides being surrounded by more water and a high population of bath salt abusers?

lol. Been through every hurricane that hit Fla since the 90's. 🤬 ain't AS bad as people make it out to be. First half of my life was in Houston so I know how it is over there. It won't end up how Houston is.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one more month of hurricanes..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was supposed to be in the DR now an detoured to Charlotte.

blessings come in many different ways
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol. Been through every hurricane that hit Fla since the 90's. 🤬 ain't AS bad as people make it out to be. First half of my life was in Houston so I know how it is over there. It won't end up how Houston is.

Imma remember you posted this..I hope you're right.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol so we making hurricane threads now. LMAO i hope someone dies in this thread
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bordering my gma on Thursdays u kno i aint leavin
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose right behind Irma. Smh.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ban her g 🤬 all this hate.....florida have a hurricane every year
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, this 🤬 better not 🤬 with my Destiny 2 time. I need all my internet to stay up

Lmao

What system?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when sandy hit she was a 3 and created all kinds of havoc here. i don't even want to imagine what a cat 5 can do. im crossing my fingers and praying for everyone in florida, the caribbean, and any area that may feel the wrath of irma. Be safe.

cat 5 aint no 🤬 joke. real talk. ppl need to evacuate. 🤬 gone be 🤬
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deal with a ice storm that knocks the power out for days in January then complain. 🤬 .