What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Side Piece tried to extort Kevin Hart and he said bump that!

EmM HoLLa.
EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains..Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Side piece tried to extort my man? Smh..

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Kev said 🤬 🤬 that lol.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    His next standup bout to be liiiiiiit lol
    Facts lmao
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont get famous people
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, 🤬 that. Ain't no way I'm bout to be paying 2 mafuccas cause these side pieces always tell, don't matter if you paying or not...and when she tell you gone have to pay the wife as well anyways. 🤬 that...I'll just go head and fess up
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Glad he tried to get out ahead of it instead of paying her. And the thing about it, women that have been fans of his and enjoyed his specials aren't going to think too much less of him because of this.

Kev being scared of something, losing a fight, or cheating on his girl are 3 things that shouldn't shock anyone.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    His next standup bout to be liiiiiiit lol

Nah he Hollywood, that last joint was embarrassing. The further away from the you ate ass face joke, the worse he is at stand up, he a movie star now.

C/S. I tried watching it on Netflix. Fell asleep on it and never bothered going back to finish
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaooo body bag!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminists killn him on twitter
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Shoulda paid the 🤬 to keep quiet.. its just money. Id rather lose that than have my woman mistrust me, always questioning me and using the 🤬 against me
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why get married?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The term is blackmail.... not extort. You extort a 🤬 by breaking his will.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    So if his wife decides to divorce him is this another tale for the pros and cons of marriage "women just decide to leave and ruin your life" thread?