Badges

mryounggun · Loading up my Grey Matter Glock · ✭✭✭✭✭

About

Username
mryounggun
Joined
Visits
6,920
Last Active
Roles
Members
Points
22,457
Posts
13,253
Badges
25
  • Re: Would you ever take a spouse back after cheating?

    All depends on the situation. This - like lots of other things in relationships - ain't really binary. Looking back at my past relationships, there are some where I woulda wanted to try to work it out if they cheated...and some where I woulda been like 'Word. That's cool. This'll be the last time we ever speak and gimme back that foreman grill I bought you.' if they cheated.
    WYRMzzombieBussy_Getta
  • Re: Video Released Of Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon Punching A Chick (Self Defense ?)

    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Wasn't you niggas clowning rob Kardashian in that other thread for letting black chyna beat him up? In David ruffins voice: y'all some mama's boys

    Explain how those things are mutually exclusive.
    ericb4prez
  • Re: Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was raped...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple dicks at once. Learn to live with it, son.

    Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't shit. And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

    ^^^^ Ayo I can't stand this niggas fucking attitude.

    Son the type to let anything go. No backbone

    Naw, I just move based on logic and strategy...not emotion. I don't see the logic in tryna mash on some niggas because my adult daughter willingly allowed them to invade her orifaces. Feel free to enlighten me.

    The IC is the only place I know where the men are more emotionally driven than the women.

    I kinda understand @zzombie constantly being in his feelings and acting like a Caribbean bitch nigga. He was raised be several generations of psychopaths who used to make him do a Game of Thrones-style walk of atonement through the streets of Montego Bay any time he came home with less than $300 from sucking off carnival cruise line tourists.

    But what's YOUR excuse?

    Yeah Yeah Yeah nigga who pretend to have no emotions are just cowardly. Let me f*** your mom's, f*** your sister, f*** you aunts, f*** your wife. All you're going to do is shrug your shoulders and probably sleep on the same sheets I just nutted on . you non-confrontational, low testosterone having 3 steps away from being cuckolded 75% bitch made nigga

    This is how I know you're still missing the point. I have emotions. I'm just not GOVERNED by them. You clearly are. That's the difference between me and you...and the difference between men and women.

    Let me know if you want me to organize a therapy session with you and Gabi or one of the other women on the IC so they can coach some of the crybaby out of your system...

    Nigga I'm not governed by my emotions but I'm not cool with shrugging my shoulders at everything like you do.... the fact that you would have no problem with n***** running a train on your adult daughter probably in your house means that you're a pussy.

    You don't have to go out and knock somebody out... but nigga at least have some kind of reaction to the shit you're not more of a man because you don't have passionate reaction to things

    That cold stoic bullshit is a mask you're not a fucking samurai

    No, but you are a wet-noodle ass nigga who get his panties in a bunch anytime something happens that disagrees with your bitch made sensibilities. You niggas gotta stop acting like children, throwing fits on the playground when someone steals your spot in the good swing. Take in the information, analyze it, check your ego and emotions and THEN move.

    You fuck niggas take in the information, feel something and then move based on that feeling. You claim to have had so many strong male rolemodels in your family and none of those alpha males taught you this? SMH. Why the fuck am I having to teach another adult-aged male how to be a man? On the internet, at that! Your father, grandfather, older bothers, etc, all failed you, my nigga.

    The truth hurts.

    Clown ass nigga.
    not_osirus_jenkinszzombiemike06JoshuaMoshua  atribecalledgabiBender RodriguezChiCityStoneColdMikeyAlready Home_17VulcanRavenbkkbully
  • Re: Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

    AggyAF wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was raped...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple dicks at once. Learn to live with it, son.

    Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't shit. And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

    ^^^^ Ayo I can't stand this niggas fucking attitude.

    Son the type to let anything go. No backbone

    Naw, I just move based on logic and strategy...not emotion. I don't see the logic in tryna mash on some niggas because my adult daughter willingly allowed them to invade her orifaces. Feel free to enlighten me.

    The IC is the only place I know where the men are more emotionally driven than the women.

    I kinda understand @zzombie constantly being in his feelings and acting like a Caribbean bitch nigga. He was raised be several generations of psychopaths who used to make him do a Game of Thrones-style walk of atonement through the streets of Montego Bay any time he came home with less than $300 from sucking off carnival cruise line tourists.

    But what's YOUR excuse?
    blackgod813JoshuaMoshua  Meesternot_osirus_jenkinsLike WaterFigozzombienumbaz...80's babyGhost313jonoValentinez A. KaiserCopperblackrainCashmoneyDuxmike06Bussy_Getta atribecalledgabiLordZukoPlutarchSmokey Tha Banditmiamivice305ShizlanskyCottonCitySlimJonnyRoccITBender RodriguezSuperManuelprime_time_willyCoolJoeL3NUMontyM.Maxericb4prezGhostdenithegawdChiCityStoneColdMikeyjee504EyeofAsaruVulcanRavensouthsil4lilbkkbully
  • Re: Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was raped...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple dicks at once. Learn to live with it, son.

    Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't shit. And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

    ^^^^ Ayo I can't stand this niggas fucking attitude.

    Son the type to let anything go. No backbone

    Naw, I just move based on logic and strategy...not emotion. I don't see the logic in tryna mash on some niggas because my adult daughter willingly allowed them to invade her orifaces. Feel free to enlighten me.

    The IC is the only place I know where the men are more emotionally driven than the women.

    I kinda understand @zzombie constantly being in his feelings and acting like a Caribbean bitch nigga. He was raised be several generations of psychopaths who used to make him do a Game of Thrones-style walk of atonement through the streets of Montego Bay any time he came home with less than $300 from sucking off carnival cruise line tourists.

    But what's YOUR excuse?

    Yeah Yeah Yeah nigga who pretend to have no emotions are just cowardly. Let me f*** your mom's, f*** your sister, f*** you aunts, f*** your wife. All you're going to do is shrug your shoulders and probably sleep on the same sheets I just nutted on . you non-confrontational, low testosterone having 3 steps away from being cuckolded 75% bitch made nigga

    This is how I know you're still missing the point. I have emotions. I'm just not GOVERNED by them. You clearly are. That's the difference between me and you...and the difference between men and women.

    Let me know if you want me to organize a therapy session with you and @atribecalledgabi or one of the other women on the IC so they can coach some of the crybaby out of your system...
    zzombienot_osirus_jenkinsmike06atribecalledgabiPlutarchSmokey Tha Banditprime_time_willyJusDre313L3NUgibor